Thai ActorsActresses that resemble/alike

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
And there’s Willy McIntosh and Freddie Prince Jr aha there’s probably better pictures but Freddie retired long time ago so it’s hard to find younger pictures of him. But watching him growing up, he’s always reminded me of Willy. Lol :D
A5E638A9-3ACB-4771-AF33-CB56D12FF7BF.jpeg

Jinkookshi

sarNie Egg
When I first started watching lakorns, I remember getting Mai Davika and Yaya mixed up. Obviously, Mark and James Ji can pass as brothers. And Kimberly reminds me of Kajol in that they both have a bigger body build, but don't care what others say about them. They are also similar in acting because they both are amazing at letting out their emotions. They both have big beautiful eyes too. Taew, Mew, and Aff are very similar too. I also think that Art Pasut and Aum A look similar.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Weird... guys! Lol I was bored out of my mind and something kept telling me I needed to do a side by side comparison between these two. The more I get to see Mew smile, the more she’s reminding me of Kylie Jenner. Lol. Just that wide smile, like they’re about to constipate or something. Just weird wording. But ya—what do you think??

0B0F9EBB-99C2-42DC-85F3-7E41F9DB15E4.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

Weird... guys! Lol I was bored out of my mind and something kept telling me I needed to do a side by side comparison between these two. The more I get to see Mew smile, the more she’s reminding me of Kylie Jenner. Lol. Just that wide smile, like they’re about to constipate or something. Just weird wording. But ya—what do you think??

View attachment 16538
I can see a little resemblance with the faces but Kylie’s fans lips are so ugly whereas Mew’s lips are beautiful! :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Min has been so quiet. I thought that after all the other girls left channel 7 she would sure to take their place but it's the other way around. She seems to disappear.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
And there’s Willy McIntosh and Freddie Prince Jr aha there’s probably better pictures but Freddie retired long time ago so it’s hard to find younger pictures of him. But watching him growing up, he’s always reminded me of Willy. Lol :D
View attachment 10690
Agree about it here

Matt Peeranee face gives me a Joey Wong vibe sometimes

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Agree about it here

Matt Peeranee face gives me a Joey Wong vibe sometimes
I would just like to take the time out and appreciate the fact that Joey Wong was mentioned lol. I haven't heard her name in a really long time.

I think matt p and nat myria benedeti look alike.
Even Nat acknowledges this. I remember an IG post of hers where it was a side-by-side pic of Matt & herself, the resemblance was uncanny. I've always felt that they should've done a project together as either sisters or even mother/daughter.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I would just like to take the time out and appreciate the fact that Joey Wong was mentioned lol. I haven't heard her name in a really long time.

Even Nat acknowledges this. I remember an IG post of hers where it was a side-by-side pic of Matt & herself, the resemblance was uncanny. I've always felt that they should've done a project together as either sisters or even mother/daughter.
Joey is a legend.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, I remember that actress but didn’t know her name. Used to watch a lot of her series. I can see some resemblance to Matt
Matt also reminded me of Mila Kunis. I think it’s the eyes and spunky personality.
On your pp she does look like Mila