Thai Actors Who Look Hot With Slicked Back Hair

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's been pretty quiet here for some time now. Time to spice it up!! Or heat it up with HAWT men! HEHE. 

So I have this thing for men and their slicked back hair, whether it's gelled or wet due to a swim (isn't that yummy? yes it is. :ghehe:). I was inspired to create this topic by Es Kantapong!! Him and his slicked back wet hair just turns me on. HAHA. Hopefully that didn't sound too...you know...you know. Anyway. I think Es Kantapong is so HAWT with his slicked back wet hair. Seriously, the guy just oozes with manliness. I will find a good pic tomorrow. It's late now and I gotta go sleep to wake up early for work. Haha. Without further ado, what do you guys feel? Which actor or actors do you guys feel look super hot with slicked back hair?! It's not often we find Thai actors styled with that hair, so share with us, along with pics! 

MY LIST 

Es Kantapong

Peter Corp

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
James Ma! He is a total hottie with his hair slicked back!

Andrew Gregson,

Mario Maurer

DJ Push

only ones i can think of right now
Pictures?? Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe true. I just named the one who shook me with that hairstyle. I didn't have that feeling with Ken that's why I didn't name him. Hehe. But of course he's hot.

Must agree that Es Kantapong is looking good with slick back hair too!

Making the top of my list:
1. Tik Pholdee
2. Aum Atichart (can't find a picture but oh, his JLR days!)
3. Mark Prin
4. Kan Kantathavorn (can't find a pic of him either)
5. James Ma
6. Nadech Kugimiya