Thai Actor in Chinese drama...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I've been bored and was browsing more k&c drama and noticed Mike has a few Chinese drama and Put is in one two

Good for them....didn't realize thai lakorn/ actor is being more exposed. I know there are some fan base.

Do Any know if either one speak the lang? Mostly dubb

I hope to see our actress there

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I watched one of Mike's Chinese drama and it was dubbed. I don't know if he or Put speaks the language or not though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
their voices are dub. most likely they spoke the dialogue in thai lol when watching any dramas, i prefer to hear their voice. if you cant speak the language, dont star in it... tried to watch chinese drama with korean people playing leads but it is hard to continue.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pong has been in one or 2. Someone said the Exact people gets exposure cause they sell their lakorns to China to air but don't quote me on this.

Also I just learned this but all the Chinese actors who do speak the language are dubbed anyway! The person explained that because China has so many dialects and accents, every single one gets dubbed to "standard Mandarin." I didn't even realize Mandarin itself has a ton of dialects.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Princess something? It doesn't look bad
Yeah it was called My Little Princess. I actually liked it and ignored the fact that his voice was dubbed. But I think that in most Chinese dramas they tend to dub everything due to different dialects or something like that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes they dubb it regardless because of the different dialect...Cantonese, mandarin and "tawainese"

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Mike, Push, and Pong may have signed some contract with Hand Some Internatioal, an HK entertainment company that helped promote them in China. Vill is the only one Thai actress named there on it's website (http://www.hshk.cc/page422), but I haven't read anything about her being (possibly) casted in a CN project.