Thai Actor/Actress attending Fresno New Year

Discussion in 'Hmong' started by Jacie, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Jacie

Jacie sarNie Egg

Por Tridsadee Sahawong and Mam Jintara Sukapat was just on Hmong Tv here in Fresno. They are attending the Hmong new year at the fair grounds. Take you cameras if you want pictures!!! Cant wait!!! :)

2. pangnerlicious

pangnerlicious sarNie Adult

oooooooooooooo im going today!!

3. vangsta_1989

vangsta_1989 sarNie Hatchling

u know how long they plan to stay there? i really wanna go just for them but gonna work until the end of new year

4. shengvang

shengvang sarNie Adult

^ they are only there today only. I was talking to p'mam jintara and she told me that they were leaving home tonight!

5. pangnerlicious

whhaaa!! i didnt even get a chance to meet them..awww...i feel soo bad
    i hella want to meet a thai actress or actor in real life. the only
    girl i see was Hnub Lis.

6. pinkdisney32

pinkdisney32 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww...I wish I can go to the Fresno New Year. I live to far away.
    :(

7. SweeTie_Dan

SweeTie_Dan sarNie Juvenile

I wish I would have known this way in advance. I am so far away but I would totally come for it....

8. Jacie

Jacie sarNie Egg

Hmong Tv said they are going back to the new year today (Dec 29, 2011). They will be at their booth from 10am to noon. Go early if you want to see them. :)

9. kala

kala sarNie Egg

how many day are they going to stay??

10. mainira

mainira sarNie Hatchling

saw them today. por was SSSOOOOOO handsome and mam was VERY beautiful. both looked better in real life...........will add picture later......

11. coffee.addict

coffee.addict sarNie Egg

So who from Banxaithong hasn't visited yet? LOL! You folks in California are so lucky! We live in MI, so my mom was streaming the whole thing live.

12. population1

population1 sarNie Egg

I wouldn't know the reaction I have to undergo. I would be utterless as it sounds like.

13. pangnerlicious

whhaaaa!! i get to take the picture with Por and Mam!! they are both handsome and beautiful!!
    soo super beautiful and handsome in real life!! i almost fainted! hahaha omg!! i feel in love with POR!!! lol

14. p. Zoua

p. Zoua sarNie Oldmaid

omg lol Cali has all the fun!!!! XD

15. hmongbabe

hmongbabe sarNie Egg

Is there any clip of them on youtube when they were on hmongtv? I tried looking for it but couldn't find it.

16. mainira

mainira sarNie Hatchling

here are some picture of them at the fresno new year......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HuabNag likes this.
  17. mainhiathao

mainhiathao sarNie Granny

he's so dam cute n mam is so pretty. thanks for sharing the pix.

18. thai-lakorn-fan-forever

thai-lakorn-fan-forever sarNie Oldmaid

Mam Jintara is still gorgeous even at her age!

19. rainie_vang

rainie_vang sarNie Juvenile

I saw them, but I didn't take any pictures w/them because I didn't want to pay the $15 LOL! Because I'm too cheap! BLAH~ but I did attend a concert held by HINY and they were singing there && I recorded it so I'll upload it whenever I have time & share it with you guys... :coolpix:

20. rainie_vang

rainie_vang sarNie Juvenile

LOL; it's ok... better luck next time... But that Hnub Lis girl, she told us to buy a movie before we can take pictures w/her so we all just left... :thumbdown: