Teya Rogers

arissa

sarNie Elites
Hey guys..I dont know if anyone posted this photoshoot.....of Teya yet...since I dont see it.anymore..I guess I'll share it with everyone...ENJOY....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
what? another swimsuit photoshoot? i thought her first one is the last time.. for thailand tsumai... and this? what is it for then? <_<

but she's pretty and love her smile/dimple!!! well, i love her face features, though. ^_^

arissa

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
what? another swimsuit photoshoot? i thought her first one is the last time.. for thailand tsumai... and this? what is it for then? <_<

but she's pretty and love her smile/dimple!!! well, i love her face features, though. ^_^
[post="92863"][/post]​
yeah...that was what I thought too...But she looks really cute in this photoshoots......it doesnt look like it is in Thailand....though....what do u think......?????

kitkat

sarNie Elites
t0nz said:
maybe the desert area of southern cali?
[post="92885"][/post]​
it looks like palm spring in southern calif...i mean i went there, too. wow is it allow to do that? :huh: i mean it's good place for landscape picture that there's no people... only cars passing by and umm.. air-fan thingy as you can see from background. damned over there is really hot... she must be sweating, too. :sweat: :D

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
yep it's in Cali LOL

Photographer used to go there to take pix with her lol

btw she is so cute :wub:

juicee

sarNie Elites
yup it's socal, since she still in school and all.

as for the other bikini shoot, it was specifically for the tsumani. the whole thing was in the works already before the tsumani even hit, but after she just decided to donate her proceeds. thus the photo spread would have happened with or without the tsunami

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aww .. She looks much older now since the last time i've seen her. Shes soo pretty =D I wanna see her act again.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
SoCal or Arizona...

She looks kinda old on some of the pose...her jaw lines and such. But other looks prudie eheheh..

Tan skin and with that background...she looks like Mexican.

juicee

sarNie Elites
more likely so cal and not arizona. i mean she does live in la and we have plenty of deserts in socal, so there's no need to go to arizona

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Her face looks really beautiful in the photos. Thanks for sharing. Yeah, can't wait until she makes some more lakorns. She was great in Prissana.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pix..she is totally sexy and beautiful...really like her smile with the dimple..love to see her again in the lakorn though.. :D