Teya Rogers

aanya

sarNie Egg
I'm currently watch Cold Case on CBS and Teya Rogers is in it. She's working her way. She's cute in there.. the episode title is "Chinatown" she got killed the case is about her.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I'm currently watch Cold Case on CBS and Teya Rogers is in it. She's working her way. She's cute in there.. the episode title is "Chinatown" she got killed the case is about her.
I taped it randomly and now my sis wants to watch it later too. I was watching it and thinking: "Oh my gosh-- is that Teya?" At first, I didn't think so since it was supposed to be about Chinatown, and apparently she was playing a Chinese girl from Vietnam, but after a bit I realized it was her after all. Cool! It was a good episode too with a little bit about her murder and the main chinese guy's murder.

I thought she had been trying to get into Hollywod like 10 years ago though? Aside from a couple magazine shoots, I never saw her in Western stuff again until now.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OH DARN I MISSED IT TOO! I saw the preview for it last night and i was like UH HUH IMMA WATCH THAT TOMORROW! =( ugh shucks! Starry you should upload it =)
shoot i missed three rivers tonight too ugh T_T

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I randomly decided to watch Cold Case tonight. When she appeared I was like she looks so familiar and then I was like OMG it's Teya. Yeah I agree she is really cute and has a pretty smile.

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, i google and youtube for it but in order to watch it, i need to answer so many survey, i quite after the 1st survey LOl

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Ohhh thats awesome, she's slowly getting there, she was also in the in Boys Like Girl's MV "The Great Escape" too.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! So that was who she was! I was watching it and i was like she doesn't even look Chinese the same for the boy too!! Then at the end my sister was like hey it's that Thai girl! I was like I've never seen her before! Know i know her name! :lol:

sue185

sarNie Egg
Here's the link to download the episode. It's in HD so the quality is awesome.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KN9I1JRW

val

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing, didn't realize that it was her. not really a fan of cold case series, but i'll watch this episode for teya.