Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm totally enjoying Pat's character. She's so funny and entertaining!! LOL. Next comes Meji, then Namfon. For the guys, I admire Por, Go, Woot and Nat the most. Por is a real sweetheart. I just love his caring nature. He would be a guy of my dreams!! I admire Go for his love and dedication. He would sacrifice it all to maintain his relationship with Pat. Woot and Nat are innocent. They are just fond of Pat and Namfon without realizing that they are being used in a game. They are also nice and understanding. I bet when they find out about the entire situation, they wouldn't even get mad at Pat nor Namfon.

As for Mann and Som, they are kinda annoying. Mann is the dominant of his relationship. It seems like it's his way or the highway. A relationship is suppose to be a two-way street, where both parties should have a say as to what they want. Som is trying way to hard to get Por's attention. She's even willing to lose her best friend for the one she loves. She knows Pat will not allow her brother hold on to this relationship. Pat has her reasons because the girls are on a mission to take vengence on men, and she doesn't want Por to be hurt at the end.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Loving this lakorn!It might come in to the store today!Wait,but today is Halloween..........Hopefully they don't close the store just cuz it's halloween.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Loving this lakorn!It might come in to the store today!Wait,but today is Halloween..........Hopefully they don't close the store just cuz it's halloween.
They shouldn't close any stores for Halloween. LOL. At least I wouldn't think so. By the way, Happy Halloween to all members.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
i don't know if i want to watch this... all the couples are messed up... i don't like the pairings...
I didn't like the pairings either, but when I gave this lakorn a try, I was hooked on it!! LOL. It's really interesting and funny. :loool: I can't wait for episodes 5, 6 and 7 which will air staring today...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
episode5 Man kiss Namfon's cheek again.soooo cute. he tell all 3 girls(Som-Meji-Pat) to close their eyes and then he kiss Namfon... :D he always kiss her in every episode. love watching it. but sad that they have only 1 scene together. Por&Som couple is boring. show them a lot in this episode. especially Som she doesn't play her character well. they should have get another girl to play her role. next episode Ta&Meji looks cute, she hug him. Man is angry at Namfon, i don't like that.

yui15

sarNie Elites
My favorite couples in here are Mann/Namfon and Ta/Meji. They are all sooo cute together. I don't really like Som. She's cute, but not a very convincing actress. Namfon's acting has improved a lot. Por and Pat have good chemistry as brother and sister too. Overall, I'm enjoying this lakorn very much! :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha pat's character is soo cute ;) her and por coulda been a couple! por's role is sooo boring -.-'' but yess.. i dont' knoe that one guys name.. uhh the one that they're trying to get revenge on.. the guy that likes Namfon! haha he'sss so hottt! who is he? and yeahhh but this movie don't have a good story line to it.. i'll watch it cause of the guys in here =DD they're effing HOT xD haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha pat's character is soo cute her and por coulda been a couple! por's role is sooo boring -.-'' but yess.. i dont' knoe that one guys name.. uhh the one that they're trying to get revenge on.. the guy that likes Namfon! haha he'sss so hottt! who is he? and yeahhh but this movie don't have a good story line to it.. i'll watch it cause of the guys in here =DD they're effing HOT xD haha
i think hes cute too..i forgot his real name though..He seems more like a gentlemen than a player

donna

sarNie Adult
man pat dad is something else! i can see why she is so mad at him. he is hella old and trying to date someone who is younger than she is. i like that pat is so vengeful. it makes the lakorn more fun to watch. she is the best out of the girls but when it comes down to couples, i think tah and meji couple is the best. i like the love/hate relationship that they have.

numfon

sarNie Adult
argh.. Som's face bugs me so much...especially her nose, cheeks, and lips.. makes her face look like a cheap plastic barbie doll. x_x

OMFG..i would SERIOUSLY ATTACK whoever dares to wake me up like Pat does to Namfon. :blink:!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Ta&Meji is a cute couple. their relationship is fun to watch. especially now they agree to pretend to date. it will be so fun to watch. but i love it everytime Man&Namfon are together. he's always hugging, kissing and carrying her. soooooo cute. love their sweet scenes. these are the 2 couples i like to watch. Pat is funny.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I recently finished episodes 5 and is currently downloading episodes 6. It was awesome!! Pat and Namfon looks outrageous at the party where they met up with Woot and Nat. They both have stunning beauties!! However, Pat is always the best though. Pat met up with her grandparents at that event and she screamed at them for not accepting her mom from the start I believe. She sounds upset because her mom suffered before she died and her grandparents didn't seem to care about her family. Go was there to comfort her during the time of need. He follows his beloved Pat everywhere she goes. He sure seems like a caring person. Now I'm very curious as to why Pat wouldn't get back with Go? I can see that she's still in love with him, but she's trying to stop her heart from feeling that way.

I am enjoying all the adorable scenes between Pat and Por!! Each moment of the two brings me great happiness. LOL. They are just too perfect for one another. They share so much love and support throughout the lakorn. Up until this point, Por still has more chemistry with Pat than Som. Their eye contacts and emotions explain it all!! I am almost 100% sure that Pat and Por has feelings for one another...I can read their minds. Heheh...

There's several cute scenes between Por and Som. He held her hand while shopping because she's such a klutz, bumping into people left and right. Heheh...He's such a gentleman, opening the car door for her all the time. He even surprised her with an Elvis CD before they departed ways. That was sweet. Som is head over heals over him. Por is showing that he does care about her. I wonder what will happen when Pat finds out that Por and Som went on several dates? Oooh...it's going to be intense!!

I'm thinking that Namfon would make a better couple with Nat because he is understanding and caring. He was at her bakery servicing all her guests for the entire day. She is also falling for him in a dreamy way. Mann is just too much to handle. LOL. He doesn't trust Namfon much.

Surprisingly, there's no interaction between Meji and Tah in this episode. Meji is being forced by her father to get married to the man he chooses. She's unhappy and will not be accepting his decisions. She walks away from her family gathering with a plan in mind.

Ploy was introduced during the party. It seems like she's close to Woot. I'm not sure what their relationship is, but it did make Pat back off. Woot proves that he is loving Pat with all his heart. When he took her home, Woot held on to Pat's hand. Pat seems like she didn't appreciate him much. LOL.