Tey Jai Ruk

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol I don't think invisionplus allow hotlinking or something ...

Wow Pat and Por went to see a movie together because they have the same taste in mystery genre type of movie. Interesting ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Phew said:
lol I don't think invisionplus allow hotlinking or something ...

Wow Pat and Por went to see a movie together because they have the same taste in mystery genre type of movie. Interesting ^_^
[post="167954"][/post]​
Really? Wow!! That's so cool. I'm glad that Pat and Por are spending more time off-screen together. If Por didn't have a girlfriend, I bet Pat and Por would make the perfect pair!! LOL. They have so much in common.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^ that's so cool that they get along so well outside of their work. Hopefully, these two will develop into onscreen legend couples such as Willy/Mew and Johnny/noi.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
^^^ that's so cool that they get along so well outside of their work. Hopefully, these two will develop into onscreen legend couples such as Willy/Mew and Johnny/noi.
[post="168928"][/post]​
I'm sure Pat and Por will carry on the legend, iamnowhere. They are in the process right now. I'm extremely happy that the two are getting along so well off-screen...Hopefully, their relationship will blossom into what I've been wishing for. LOL.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I am totally upset.Why did a hot and sexy guy have to pair up with Som?!I want Pat and Por not Som and Por!Pat and Go is okay together , but i still perfer Pat and Por.It' good Pat and Por are paired up in Mafia Tee Ruk.
Is there more info on Mafia tee Ruk or Tae Jai Ruk yet ?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
KristyS, your banner of Pat and Por looks great!! I can't believe it's your first work. I really like it!!
[post="169675"][/post]​
Thanks :D !I'm gonna have to edit it later cuz I don't really like it :sweat: !

navy

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I am totally upset.Why did a hot and sexy guy have to pair up with Som?!I want Pat and Por not Som and Por!Pat and Go is okay together , but i still perfer Pat and Por.It' good Pat and Por are paired up in Mafia Tee Ruk.
Is there more info on Mafia tee Ruk or Tae Jai Ruk yet ?
[post="169193"][/post]​
Yes, why they don't pair them up???????????????

Well, no matter what, I still want to see this lakorn....I love them very much. They both are my tv3 rising stars..................

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
Yes, why they don't pair them up???????????????

Well, no matter what, I still want to see this lakorn....I love them very much. They both are my tv3 rising stars..................
[post="169997"][/post]​
Same here. Tey Jai Ruk is a must see for me because Pat and Por are my most favorite tv3 rising stars!! I couldn't miss it for the world. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I heard from Annie at the Power 3 Sensation that this lakorn will air in the next available time slot, either this month or next month. Yes!! I'm so excited to see more of Pat and Por!!

annea

sarNie Adult
hey..Ta said this lakorn will air on Ot. 20..so annie was rite...hehehe..next month..cant wait!!!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
YAY this lakorn is going to air soon!I can't wait to watch this!From the looks of Dao Kra Jai this lakorn is going to be FUN!