Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
I'm going to have such a hard time watching this lakorn if Pat and Por are both in it and not be a couple... :wavecry:
[post="154405"][/post]​
Same here...but at least they get the opportunity to cast together. I guess we should be satisfied.

tang071

sarNie Elites
^^^^dont think. it should not be ok that they are not a couple in the same lakorn. one might as well be the n'rai or end up dying. if in the same lakorn, they should be together. who are they paired up with anyways? bc namfon and por are good too. i'm just gonna have a hard time with pat pairing up with other ch3 newbies. i dunno something about them just dont have that p'ek quality like most of the supporting actors of likasit and brtf.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
^^^^dont think. it should not be ok that they are not a couple in the same lakorn. one might as well be the n'rai or end up dying. if in the same lakorn, they should be together. who are they paired up with anyways? bc namfon and por are good too. i'm just gonna have a hard time with pat pairing up with other ch3 newbies. i dunno something about them just dont have that p'ek quality like most of the supporting actors of likasit and brtf.
[post="154660"][/post]​

Actually all the cast of Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun will be apart of this lakorn in addition to the newer cast. I heard that Por will pair up with Som, Pat will pair up with Go and Namfon will pair up with Mann. It's disappointing!! Arrr...I hope Channel 3 will change their minds on the pairings, though. I still want to see Pat and Por get together at the end!!

Tangmoe is still working to get the petition together to find out if we can get Pat and Por as a couple...hopefully we will see results!! If there is enough fans out there, perhaps Channel 3 will surprise us with the outcome... :w000t: Otherwise, they owe us by pairing Pat and Por in future lakorns....LOL.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Did anyone see the Daokrajai clip that destiny411 uploaded? It had a little part with Pat in it and it was so cute when Por and Go said that she's not a girl but a boy because she likes to slap their butt and pinch their nipples. Pat is hilarious. :loool: You could tell that they're close.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yups... Im still working on the petition.. I have to ask alot of people how to do this.... cause its my first time.. heheheh..

anyways i hope while i'm getting the petition together... that ch 3 already got some petition from thai fans... and surprise us..

meanwhile lets hope for the best!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
hm?>.for some reason..i think por and namfon make a cute couple..cuz judging from jaosao banrai and ruk euy show..they're close...and they look even cuter together..i loe rukeuy guest show..they're just too adorable onscreen adn offscreen..as for pat and por..i dont' know..i'm didn't find their chemisty in likasit nor that one beach lakorn compatible..i must said..i rather see por with namfon than pat..even though i'm a pat fan myself..just that i like namfon more..^^..she have a mature and responsible look to her..

anyway..i can't wait..but the sound of the pairing..ouch!..i don't like how they pair them up..not exactly what i picture them to be..:(..i hope it's a good drama..^^.i catch a making of it..and like ''lakornlover' said..i think it's funny when the guy find pat just like another boy..^^..that part was funnny..:lol:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
namfon act mature for her age!!!!!Pat is cute and she act goffy!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really do hope the pairings do change...

why do Numfon and Pat both in here... geez... too hard..

they should change the story to this...555555:

Por is pra'ek... Numfon and Pat are both the nang'eks... Pat is Por's girlfriend at first... but she found out she has a disease and is dying, so she purposely broke his heart to make him forget her... she moves to another country, waiting to die.....

After the break up... Por and Numfon meets on bad terms... he's freaking mean to every women b/c he thinks they're all heartless and etc... b/c Pat broke his heart terribly...Numfon automatically hates him... seeing his bad attitude towards women...

But after a year or so of always arguing and fighting... Numfon and Por begin to develop feelings for each other... but before they can really confess it to each other... Pat comes back... it turns out the diagnose of the disease is wrong and she isn't dying...Por found out the true reason why Pat left him and he realizes he still loves her... but then at the same time... he realizes that he's falling in love with Numfon too...

Numfon being the new women... she distance herself out to give them room, but then Pat understands the situation and encourages Numfon to pursue Por... but both ladies truly love Por and Por truly loves them both... who will he choose?....

I WOULD LOVE THE STORY LINE TO BE LIKE THIS!!! :w000t:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
Did anyone see the Daokrajai clip that destiny411 uploaded? It had a little part with Pat in it and it was so cute when Por and Go said that she's not a girl but a boy because she likes to slap their butt and pinch their nipples. Pat is hilarious. :loool:  You could tell that they're close.
[post="155360"][/post]​

Oh my goodness!! That's what the interview was about. :loool: I saw it an hour ago and I was cracking up. LOL. I didn't understand what was said, though. Pat was hilarious and adorable!! Thanks for your translation, Lakornlover. Pat is just too cute...

Yeah, it does sound like Por, Go and Pat are close. Otherwise Por and Go would not mention such funny things on-screen. LOL. It makes me love Pat and Por even more... :wub: Both Pat and Por are goofy and down-to-earth. LOL. They have great characteristics!! Pat and Por have so much in common...

So what else did they say about Pat? I know her interview was pretty long...can someone give me more details.

What I notice was they spoke about Tey Jai Ruk. From the clips shown in the interview, it looks almost like Pat and Por would pair up. I saw him holding her hand and trying to cover her mouth. Awww...the two are just too perfect for one another!! They've got such great chemistry, on and off screen. I love them both!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
Yups... Im still working on the petition.. I have to ask alot of people how to do this.... cause its my first time.. heheheh..

anyways i hope while i'm getting the petition together... that ch 3 already got some petition from thai fans... and surprise us..

meanwhile lets hope for the best!! :D
[post="155460"][/post]​
Thank you for your continuous efforts, Tangmoe. Keep up the good work!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:

Por is pra'ek... Numfon and Pat are both the nang'eks... Pat is Por's girlfriend at first... but she found out she has a disease and is dying, so she purposely broke his heart to make him forget her... she moves to another country, waiting to die.....

After the break up... Por and Numfon meets on bad terms... he's freaking mean to every women b/c he thinks they're all heartless and etc... b/c Pat broke his heart terribly...Numfon automatically hates him... seeing his bad attitude towards women...

But after a year or so of always arguing and fighting... Numfon and Por begin to develop feelings for each other... but before they can really confess it to each other... Pat comes back... it turns out the diagnose of the disease is wrong and she isn't dying...Por found out the true reason why Pat left him and he realizes  he still loves her... but then at the same time... he realizes that he's falling in love with Numfon too...

Numfon being the new women... she distance herself out to give them room, but then Pat understands the situation and encourages Numfon to pursue Por... but both ladies truly love Por and Por truly loves them both... who will he choose?....

[post="155621"][/post]​
Wow...that would be one very interesting lakorn, SunStar!! I would love to see this kind of storyline. The only problem is Tey Jai Ruk is a romantic comedy, so I'm doubting it would happen this way. But, hopefully in the future Por, Pat and Namfon would have an opportunity to star in such a great lakorn like you mentioned. But I would like to see Pat be the main nang'ek, though. LOL. To me, she and Por makes a more beautiful match!!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
In the interview they called her a hyper girl and that she keeps talking during breaks, talking while people are putting make-up on her, talking while praticing her lines and talking while shooting. That Por has come up with a solution for her to stop talking and that's when he covers her mouth. Pat's funny and she kept making fun of the host.
Film also says that she punches him. Pat says it is because he likes to try to make the boat tip over knowing fully well that she is scared.

That's all that I remember...but I'll rewatch it again later. :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lakornlover said:
In the interview they called her a hyper girl and that she keeps talking during breaks, talking while people are putting make-up on her, talking while praticing her lines and talking while shooting. That Por has come up with a solution for her to stop talking and that's when he covers her mouth. Pat's funny and she kept making fun of the host.
Film also says that she punches him. Pat says it is because he likes to try to make the boat tip over knowing fully well that she is scared.

[post="155845"][/post]​
Wow thats intresting I want to watch it.CAn't wait til Friday to watch it just two more days :D .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:

[post="155845"][/post]​
Awww...thanks for your translation, Lakornlover. Geez...Pat is goofy!! :loool: I admire her for that!! LOL. She's fun-loving, enjoyable and talkative...That's good to know. She's just too adorable!! I'm glad to understand what Por said of Pat. Whoa, that's hilarious how Por wanted to shut her up...They are just too cute!! Film is funny, too. Hahah...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
i'll keep dreaming...LOL...
[post="155755"][/post]​
I hope you get your wish, SunStar. LOL. I would definitely anticipate it!! :w000t: In addition to your storyline, I would like to also see Por&Pat or Por&Namfon star in lakorns where the nang'ek is a troublemaker...where she climbs trees, kick-ass, and just start problems with Por whenever given a chance!! That would be adorable!! I know Pat can take that role without any hesitation because she already hold those characteristics in real-life. LOL. I also want to see them in hard core dramas such as Kluen Cheevit, an old lakorn cast by Johnny and Jariya Enfone. That would be HOT!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Wow thats intresting I want to watch it.CAn't wait til Friday to watch it just two more days :D .
[post="156148"][/post]​
KristyS, you can download the entertainment news from Pat and Por's Forum. Destiny411 uploaded it for us there. Check it out when you have a chance.

Jay88

sarNie Egg
lakornlover said:
Did anyone see the Daokrajai clip that destiny411 uploaded? It had a little part with Pat in it and it was so cute when Por and Go said that she's not a girl but a boy because she likes to slap their butt and pinch their nipples. Pat is hilarious. :loool: You could tell that they're close.
[post="155360"][/post]​
Ooo I want to see the interveiw! Where can I find this? Can you post the link up? Thanks :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
SunStar said:

But after a year or so of always arguing and fighting... Numfon and Por begin to develop feelings for each other... but before they can really confess it to each other... Pat comes back... it turns out the diagnose of the disease is wrong and she isn't dying...Por found out the true reason why Pat left him and he realizes he still loves her... but then at the same time... he realizes that he's falling in love with Numfon too...

[post="155621"][/post]​

I agree w/u. If the story is like this it would be sooo interesting to watch and see who he would pick. U should've totally been the scriptwriter. It would be a must see lakorn!!!