Tey Jai Ruk

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
sounds interesting.. WOW that like 5 couples.. How long will this lakorn last AHHA.. I hope they dont try to rush everything.. cause that would suck.. and if Pat and Por dont end up together that would be weird..

I agree with Mara statement.. I'm so use to seeing Pat and Por together and if there not together in this lakorn I would probably cheer for them too.. Cause Pat and Mann are cute together but I see them more as brother and sister.. so has it been confirm yet on who gets with who?

and I really hope there is not to many love triangle and swtiching partners in this lakorn.. I HATE it when that happens..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
thoyting said:
sounds interesting.. WOW that like 5 couples.. How long will this lakorn last AHHA.. I hope they dont try to rush everything.. cause that would suck.. and if Pat and Por dont end up together that would be weird..

I agree with Mara statement.. I'm so use to seeing Pat and Por together and if there not together in this lakorn I would probably cheer for them too.. Cause Pat and Mann are cute together but I see them more as brother and sister.. so has it been confirm yet on who gets with who?

and I really hope there is not to many love triangle and swtiching partners in this lakorn.. I HATE it when that happens..
[post="147232"][/post]​

Yep, I wouldn't want to see love triangles neither. Anyhow, I have faith in all of Pat and Por's lakorns. All of their projects were worth watching, and I know that Tey Jai Ruk would be no exceptions. I'm also anticipating the storyline. I wonder how everyone will fit in the script?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
so how many couples will be in this lakorn? i think is pretty cute...i just hate tack's role so bad in oum ruk...i wish i saw him in something else first...anyway, i can't believe they're not making por and pat pair up!!! they're making a mistake!! maybe we can petition...lol...i'm just kidding...anyway, is tack the same guy that used to date pitta? he looks so different.
[post="146670"][/post]​
I would love to petition for Pat and Por to pair up!! But, how do we go about petitioning for something like that? LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
NiTha said:
Well Tack is Pitta's ex, but i guess there are two Tacks.  But i thought the one that is starring in this lakorn, his name is Tah.

[post="146812"][/post]​
Oops...sorry for the misleading information on the name. The spelling is not even the same. LOL. Also thanks for the correction.

annea

sarNie Adult
ok...so looks like man is gonna get with namfone.....the white guy looks kinda cute there...heheheh....

annea

sarNie Adult
okay i heard that som pairs w/ por, numfon/man, pat/Go, ploy/woot, meji i'm not sure but i think tack.........corret me if i'm wrong........

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
annea said:
okay i heard that som pairs w/ por, numfon/man, pat/Go, ploy/woot, meji i'm not sure but i think tack.........corret me if i'm wrong........
[post="150026"][/post]​
Are you serious? Pat and Go will pair up. Darn, what a dissapointment!! :( I was still hoping that Por will have a slight chance of pairing with Pat!! Oh well, thanks for sharing, Annea.