Tey Jai Ruk

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I absolutely LOVED the ending of this lakorn. It was super cute and sweet. Meji is very good with lip-kissing..she does it with Tah quite a few times. lol I think Som didnt expect the kiss from Por. It looked like she barely had time to close her month when Por went for one. lol I thought Namfon and her man would have gone for a kiss too. Awesome lakorn!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn has got to have one of the best ending, all couple shared equally and it ended at a party, everyone dressed in white, it was beautiful :wub: :wub:
I'm going to miss pa'Ant & Mann :wub: they were really adorable and pa'Ant looked so beautiful in the last episode with her hair, stunning with her smiles and her amazing eyes. :wub: :wub:

tang071

sarNie Elites
tah and meji are my favorite couple. however, i thought namfon and mann should have had more cute scenes together before it ended. i thought pat was going to kiss her guy for real too...but i guess it's cause he's not film. lol in hima tai prajun, she kissed film for real so many times. but i guess it worked out since for pat bc the nose thing was considered her thing from previous scenes. som and por kissed too... i feel sorry for that soldier dude that he has to marry jan. even though he picked his parents first, he still should get a second chance like everyone else. but i guess pat never really loved him in the first place. well it was a good lakorn with a great ending.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I love Tae Jai Ruk from the beginning to end. It had the most perfect and complete ending. I haven't seen such a beautifully written lakorn for a while. I admire every couple and their storyline. Pat,Por, Som, Go, Mann, Namfon, Tah and Meji did an exceptional job. This lakorn was spectacular!! I hope to see the entire cast in another lakorn together, but hopefully this time the pairing would be a little different. I would be honored to see Pat and Por as a couple once again. I can't get enough of them together. I love Pat and Por dearly. :spin:

sc of Som..shes sooo cute..shes another one of my fav newbie from the power3club

credit to merkin

Thanks for sharing the lovely screencaps, Tinah. Gosh, I was hoping to see Por's handsome face. LOL. But I guess the sc was focusing on Som only.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ekkk it ended already??!!!! im not even on episode 10 yet!! ahhhhhhh!! wells im glad its a great ending!! hehehe... i cant wait to see it now...:runs off to watch the rest:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
If this lakorn already ended,how come it is not in the old lakorns??
Hello Pat_Lover. How are you? The admin hasn't moved this thread yet. Anyhow, I'm watching Tae Jai Ruk again because I'm loving it so much. I already miss Pat and Por together. They always make my day. I absolutely admire them!! I just can't get enough of their silliness and fun-loving ways!! :wub: I'm anticipating the Khmer translation so I could purchase a copy and understand the entire concept of this lakorn. :blush:

Susie

sarNie Adult
i gots to say this was a AWESOME LAKORN. that guy tah from oum ruk is so adorable!!!!!tah and meji are my favorite couple too. very good storyline.

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Mara, i agree with you about Pat. She brings happiness to lakorn.

When i watch Jaosao banrai i want to kick Som so much :wacko: But after i met her i change my mind
Som is a nice girl. she has good hospitality.

Finally, I live in Thailand so i've met all power3 stars. I'm proundly to say that Por is much much more handsome than what you've seen in TV. Let's say he has a shiny aura.

OMG!!! you met them??!! I am so jealous of you right now? Where did yo meet them? Is it difficult? How are they in person? Tell me all about it if you want... im like so obsessed with the power 3 club lol

navy

sarNie Adult
Well, I just had a chance to watch it, and I really enjoyed it very much. Great cast, great story line, it fun to watch and relax...and smile....and laugh and laugh.......and SMILE.........

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
my favorite couple was namfon and mann, i just love the two together, and how he's so jeaulous of her, but i wanted to see more cute scenes of them. everyone did a fantastic job, great couples, and the perfect ending, but way too short could have been better if it was longer like maybe at least 25 episodes.