Tey Jai Ruk Casts on Ruk Auey

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
These beautiful photos are credited to the Power 3 Webboard and www.por23thrisadee.com. Everyone looks gorgeous, especially Pat and Por!! They have electrifying chemistry even in pictures.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
OMFG.. DiiD ii MENTiiON THESE WERE THE BEST OUT OF THE BEST PiiX???

ii LOVE THEM.. WELL TTYL..
THNX ALOT!!!AGAiiN..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
OMFG.. DiiD ii MENTiiON THESE WERE THE BEST OUT OF THE BEST PiiX???

ii LOVE THEM.. WELL TTYL..
THNX ALOT!!!AGAiiN..
LOL. I'm glad you admire these pictures. Pat is getting more and more stunning each time. She's just absolutely gorgeous!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Is there ever a bad picture of this girl??? LOL She's just so perfect. :lol: I watch the show last night. It was soooo cute. Pat's always speaking lol and they said she ate alot that they gave her that nickname!! And she's still so thin. I'm so jealous!!! But I still luv her!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Is there ever a bad picture of this girl??? LOL She's just so perfect. :lol: I watch the show last night. It was soooo cute. Pat's always speaking lol and they said she ate alot that they gave her that nickname!! And she's still so thin. I'm so jealous!!! But I still luv her!

Hahaha...iamnowhere, you finally had a chance to see the show. LOL. Hey, at least you're able to catch up with the updates. Just kidding. Thanks for sharing Pat's details from Ruk Auey. I saw it a while back, but I couldn't understand. LOL. Anyway, how's everything going for you? I haven't seen you around lately.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Hahaha...iamnowhere, you finally had a chance to see the show. LOL. Hey, at least you're able to catch up with the updates. Just kidding. Thanks for sharing Pat's details from Ruk Auey. I saw it a while back, but I couldn't understand. LOL. Anyway, how's everything going for you? I haven't seen you around lately.

LOL!!! Hey :yahoo: Mara! Yeah, I haven't had much time to watch anything anymore with school and work. But hopefully I get to catch over the break :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
LOL!!! Hey :yahoo: Mara! Yeah, I haven't had much time to watch anything anymore with school and work. But hopefully I get to catch over the break :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's understandable, iamnowhere. School should always be a priority. By the way, how are you doing? Are you working on your master's degree at the moment or are you finishing up your bachelor's program? I'm so proud of you accomplishments. You are the greatest!!