Textbooks!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Anyone need these textbooks for college, please contact me by sending a pm on here! I accept Cash & Checks only! No paypal (ran into too many issues with that) and NO MONEY ORDERS!!! Prices are all negotiable but I will only ship in the domestic US. No international buyers please. Please only contact if you are serious buyer! All these textbooks are USED. I realize most of these textbooks have new editions since these are from my Freshman year...way too long ago lol but like I said prices are negotiable!!!

Category: History

The 1912 Election and the Power of Progressivism ($10-includes shipping)

Discovering the American Past ($50-includes shipping!)

Murder in Mississippi ($8-includes shipping)

Category: Calculus

Calculus: An Applied Approach 7th Edition ($60-includes shipping)

Calculus: An Applied Approach Solutions Manual-7th edition ($20-includes shipping)

***I will sell both of these together for only $70-shipping included-or else individual prices are listed above.

Category: Economics
Macroeconomics 7th Edition ($100-shipping included)

Microeconomics ($15-shipping included)

Category: English, Linguistics, Communications
Keys for Writers ($10-shipping included)

Introduction to Language ($55-shipping included)

Titus Andronicus ($5-shipping included)

Category: Chemistry
General Chemistry ($112-shipping included)

Category: Sociology

The Communist Manifesto ($3-shipping included)

Social Things ($25-shipping included)

Urban Outcasts ($25-shipping included)

The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism ($20-shipping included)

***If you happen to go the same university as me (University of CA...blah blah blah) and would like to meet on campus to purchase books I will be willing to meet you and of course the prices will be lowered since shipping costs won't be factored in! So entering freshmen or upperclassmen that needs these book send me a message here!!!! :D Or any general questions about which books these classes go to and for which professors, feel free to ask! To know which university I attend, again please send me a message. I don't like to disclose personal info on here! Thank you! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Another place you can try to is Chegg.com ^.^ Post them all over the place so you can sell them faster! goodluck N'Nai ^.^ I wish I could get rid of my old textbooks but I like looking at them for some reason lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Don't worry guys. I posted these all over the net haha. Sarnworld was the last place but I need to take some down since some of them have been sold.

P'Tina why would you like looking at your old textbooks? Lol. They bring me pain so I want to get rid of them fasttttt unless I have a friend that's taking the class or something then I'll save it for them.