Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

Phon

sarNie Adult
aont? hey sengsuri sappose to be light skin not burnt like a chocolate. lol jk anyway how is that manideng is already big but sengsuri is still small?

Phon

sarNie Adult
manideng and sengsuri are sappose to grow up the same time. its not like manideng is 30 yrs older then sengsuri here. what the heck are they doing????

Phon

sarNie Adult
Maneedang grew up fast because he drank Asoon's blood so now he is mix Asoon and God...

that doesnt mean anything. he drank it in the old version and maninokpagao to and he didnt grow up. give some of that good stuff to sengsuri to then....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..Don't tell me..! I didn't write the story line lol! But yea, thats how he grew up..I think they probably plan on making Sangsuri and Nakee grow up by doing something retarded as well..As in something that don't make sense...Whats new? I think the new Maneedang try TOO hard to be evil where as the past 2 Maneedang's were evil but didn't act like this..This new one is just over re-acting and I find it awkward and some what annoying lol...And whats up with the black lipstick and weird hair..? It makes him look like he is a punk-rock singer..

mia07

Introvert
lol..Don't tell me..! I didn't write the story line lol! But yea, thats how he grew up..I think they probably plan on making Sangsuri and Nakee grow up by doing something retarded as well..As in something that don't make sense...Whats new? I think the new Maneedang try TOO hard to be evil where as the past 2 Maneedang's were evil but didn't act like this..This new one is just over re-acting and I find it awkward and some what annoying lol...And whats up with the black lipstick and weird hair..? It makes him look like he is a punk-rock singer..

Hahahaha. I noticed the same thing towards Maneedang, too.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i didnt even watch it as much as i like most of the actors/actress...

out of the subject but i was watching fah mai (aump and por) phone, james and some of the boran starts are in that movie...

i just wish the remake arent soo out of this world retarded.

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i didnt even watch it as much as i like most of the actors/actress...

out of the subject but i was watching fah mai (aump and por) phone, james and some of the boran starts are in that movie...

i just wish the remake arent soo out of this world retarded.
really phone and jame??..ohh..i gotta see this then

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ya check it out; it's on youtube under thaigirl something...

it's a pretty good movie; historical lakorn!

Phon

sarNie Adult
its gud dat dey got aont back to play the pra ek buh i fink hes a bit too old to play with mild....

kob was young and they pair her up with chatree and chatree was 32 at the time. but chatree was popular then aont though :p mild should be pair up with me lmao

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
yea i know......so i fink its a bit stupid....not just in borans buh in other lakorns as welldey pair really young girls with old guys

lala121

sarNie Egg
I saw the episode with aont he look cute lol but i'm not sure if its going to work with mild and i don't really like her she sould be supporting role you know pratice her acting skill then bumping her up to n'ek her acting still okay but i wish they get some more advancce girls to pair up with aont, and i'm happy he back... Do you guys know when Fon Putcharamai comes in? and who does she play?
Also in episode 24 i think Cartoon (character) and her husbad tep sulga i think they seem like not evil but you know siding with there son who clearly need a i.d. check lol....

Phon

sarNie Adult
yea i know......so i fink its a bit stupid....not just in borans buh in other lakorns as welldey pair really young girls with old guys
u got to be pair up with someone that people knows to be known to. noon waranuch when she came in new she was pair up with an older pra ake to. because people know them and when your new they gotta give u a pra ake that people love and know. i am not saying people love aont because a lot people dont like him. lol

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i know what ur trying to say... buh what i fink its just wroung cause the pra ek could almost be the na eks dad....and dats a turnoff......not in dis case but in previous other lakorns.....add to dat i dnt like how cartoon is paired with dat guy .. i also fink hes too old for her.....i know its just acting but i dnt fink its good at all....neway i still watch the boran cause dats di genre lakorn i like to watch.....

Phon

sarNie Adult
i know what ur trying to say... buh what i fink its just wroung cause the pra ek could almost be the na eks dad....and dats a turnoff......not in dis case but in previous other lakorns.....add to dat i dnt like how cartoon is paired with dat guy .. i also fink hes too old for her.....i know its just acting but i dnt fink its good at all....neway i still watch the boran cause dats di genre lakorn i like to watch.....

i prefer older people anyway boran lakorn now is turning into a teenager movie. thier more young people now then before. back then the only young one are the servant and pra ake nang ake and the bad prince or bad princess. nowdays even the parents are young and yak and other stuff got young to.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i can't get pass how cute nakee and sangsuri are!! what's wrong with me? i could just watch them all day long. lol