Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i figure they were gonna get the cast from sung tong,i don't like their clothing either but not serious about it though, i'm happy already that Yam is in here. wonder what role she will play. anyone know please tell me. how weird usually Yam and Phone get pair up everytime but why in this one they didn't.but it's good, see her with Ton is a new change, i use to think want them to pair up in Kohguyasit. but hope they really end up together at the end, not like she died again. can't wait to see it. happy that sung tong will end soon. i remember watching manee nopakao and was interesting,nakee didn't get with sangsuree at the end but he got with the princess girl,forgot her name though ,nakee and maneedang were together at the end.they walk together in the forest.

yak

sarNie Adult
i want to see the preview.. but omg the dressing.. :arrg: ... phone's crown looks more for a girl crown.. not for him.. lol..

mokka

sarNie Adult
so...um someone mind give the summary of the old version???

Who is the main guy and girl?

the little kids are cute...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
uck. what's with all the remakes? The only boran I really liked that's been within the last 5 years was Thep 3 Radoo. It dragged on, but the P'ek was basically true to one or 2 women. After that, every boran has too many stars that overshadow another. Hopefully this is short. And a boran writer writes something great.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
althought they are wearing something funny, they are look very pretty. the little girl is very cute.......but I am not going to watch this lakorn anyway..........i lost interest in boran now.........hope there will be a some good ones come up in the future..

thao2008

sarNie Egg
i can't wait to c this new lakorn also i wish that nott and mild r couple in this lakorn again.......oh and do u have any more pix of nott and mild them? please upload them if u do.....anyways thanx for the pix

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
Just saw the Teaser after Sung Tong ended. Does not look anything like the Original. Looks weird and not interesting at all. Sorry just my opinion dont' eat me alive.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Got the teaser from the end of Sung Tong epi 104. Here is the link I created and posted on my Youtube.com Not the best but this is all I got. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sluZLFGy6L8

Its about 55 seconds into the clip and ends after about 45 seconds just in case you don't want to see the whole clip.

thats retarded they basicly cut and edit each movie together and call it a teaser? thats not the preview of the movie its all past boran put into one.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Basically, they're not very far from filming this..so, they're gonna figure out the storyline at the same time that it air, meaning that they will sure have aloooooooooooot of stupid, unneccessary scenes...