tep pra sing intajack

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oo thanks chris i gotta say this is one of my fav borans I think i paid more attention to interjacks character and couple though I thought it was more cuter that tepasin's couple I haven't watch many borans or dont remember much of other borans but I remember this one clearly cause i liked it lots one of my fave of all times =)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep this boran is one of my favorite. i like Intarajuk & Juntarath couple a lot. Yam was so cute & adorable. i love her character in here.

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where a dvd or vcd of this serie can be found? The Thai store in my area used to have in tapes but someone rented and never returned it. If anyone know where I can find it, please help!

Thanks!
Kiki

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah....but like you said it's really expensive...im cheap soo im lookin for something that is 20-25...! im not trying to pay hella for an old prolly not so good quality copy for 40 bucks or so!

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
yeah....but like you said it's really expensive...im cheap soo im lookin for something that is 20-25...! im not trying to pay hella for an old prolly not so good quality copy for 40 bucks or so!
Yeah, the site has lot of old lakorn but they are so expensive! I wish Sarn has it :(

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
OMG I love the ending song to this lakorn! Thanks so much whoever uploaded it....

This lakorn kinda remind me of an adaptation of the Ramayana Thai version. Two brother and the Yak...the n'ek being kidnapped and all and he had like 8 heads or something. I have some parts but so many missing lolz...never returned it.

I also like the ending song to Nang Paya Prai if anyone have that one?

Twilight

sarNie Egg
0h i remember this lakorn!!! it was really good :) interajucks couple was really cute in there & so was tep sin's, but i like interajuk's couple more bcuz of yam :lol: but what was different about this lakorn from most of other lakorns is that the actor/actress that played tep sin & his wife (dont know their real names :huh:) usually plays as the bad guys in lakorns (even modern lakorns) but this is like the only lakorn ive seen them be the p'k/n'k in.