Tender Kiss

Who kissed who first?

• Monthai that dude can't control his emotions **hormones**wink**wink**

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bpee: she's been playing innocent from the start we all know she want him

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Both: somehow they both did at the same exact time..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i say monthai cause he went first! our bpee is an innocent young lady so she can't be the first who kiss :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy u lair i know u juz put tat cuz u're afraid to take side..come on stand up for yourself...ehhehee...

crap.. knew i shouldn't have put up tat option...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i watched it in slow motion and pbee moved in first her lips touched his first!!! wow wow wow that was hot!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I would say both! Pong and Bpee can't control they emotions (hormones). Pong take it nice and slow, OMG Bpee really want that tender kiss from him. :lol: She is so lucky! I saw the kissed scene, I have a chilled, LOL. Pong is HOT! Thumb up for Bpee being so brave that she takes a stand for her love. BTW Bpee look priceless when she got caught .

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
It's Bpee... before they actually kissed, there was a tiny gap between them and she was the one who move and closed that gap, so she wanted to kiss him.

skies

sarNie Adult
haha! i watched the clip and it seems like she kissed him first...well, her lips touched his first.... :p

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow! there's even a forum for THIS??? LOL.....
i really don't know.. i thought that they both kissed each other willingly... monthai went first, and bpee went along with it..

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm going to have to say he did because he pulled her in, tilted his head and lured her in the rest of the way.
So, he pretty much initiated the kiss. He went 90% and she went 10%. :D

I gotta ask this, why is she wearing so much makeup?
Looks like it was caked on. :huh:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i wouldnt know because i havent seen it yet.. lol.. hahaha such a funny poll hehehe xp..

edit ... hehehe wait.. i say both lol.. xp..

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Bpee. She's all like damn he's taking to long to kiss me. :clap:
So she moved on in. :kiss:
I would do the same. :wub:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
IT WAS SO BEE!!! :p She totally made the move, you can see her lips going towards his when he was still standing there! :D