Tell me to Stop

Craxycat

sarNie Egg

This story drove me crazy so I had to write it. It is a follow up (or added to) episode 14 of YHKT with Rome and Noon. I swear I didn’t know he could hit a scene out of the park until I saw this show. Granted the bad sound effects/music worked really hard to take away from the emoting in this show, but it was so well done on the actors part I wanted to add a little to it. The passion and love these characters have for each other took my breath away. This isn't for younger audiences/readers. Short One-shot in addition to the show.

Don’t Stop

He held both sides of her head pulling her in for a deep kiss. “Tell me to stop.” This would be their last night together, before the end. The bone crushing loss was breaking him, just as she had been broke by the circumstances all those years ago.

“Please,” he said then. “Push me away from you…I love you, I don’t want to stop you have to make me. Tell me you love me too, or tell me to stop.”

The silence was deafening, and it was all he needed from her to encourage him.

She had no words left to speak after his powerful kiss. He had always taken from her, and she could do nothing but give in to him. In her mind she knew that she should be angry. At that moment though, she had all the power. She could break him, and push him away or she could reel him in, she could even be honest and admit she had loved him from the very start. The minute that he walked into the same room as her sealed their fate. She didn’t want to stop, nor would she ever want to stop. Wanting to do something, and knowing right and wrong do not always coincide. She wanted that bond, and she would take it this one time knowing the end would mean breaking him again.

She closed her eyes and trusted he would catch her.

He did.

She became aware for the first time of his movements, his heartbeat, and the sound of his breath catching when she moved a certain way or caught him by surprise. The moment when he ended and she began became just a continuous current of, them.
Their love was magnificent. She breathed him in as deep as she could, but found that he was already farther inside than even she knew. His weight on top of her was a comfort; he burrowed between her legs that opened up to him without hesitation.

Nowhere for him to go anymore, but that meant too that she had nowhere to go.

They just had each other.

Being hyper aware of his breathing, movements, and knowing that contact was the most important feeling for both of them right now taking off clothes while still staying connected was slow going. His shirt was pulled off while he pushed into her, and the pants were unbuttoned while his mouth massaged her tongue. Her clothes were pulled off in the same manner, causing a catch in his throat when he thrust his hips forward and only met warm wet panties. She gave a chuckle in return from her elation at how good he felt between her thighs.

How were they apart so long? What unseen forces kept this beauty from them? Did everybody feel this the first time? Did the love she felt for him cause the head spinning anticipation to make his breath catch again? She wanted all of him, if only for this moment she wanted his entire existence.

He wanted to show her that she was his all.

Cross purposes met when he removed her only barrier, and he pushed slowly into her. This hurt, and he knew it hurt her, but all she could think was do it again. Please. His breathing was labored, and she felt every finite detail he was projecting. All she wanted was to hear him while he worked. He was beautiful with bronze skin covering muscles moving all with a thin coat of sweat, and it was all for her. She was his all in that moment.

It didn’t ever need to end. Except it did.

Nam didn’t even remember the trip home that night. It might have been warm out, but all she felt was cold and bereft. She left his warmth that night, as she knew she had too, wondering if she would ever feel that safe again. She didn’t realize at the beginning that when it ended she was just as broke as he was.