Teeth Whitening

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hmmm I watched Dr.Oz and he said to get baking soda and fresh strawberries, mix them up and brush it on ur tooth but dont do it freakenly, like once a month will be good....

personally never tried it but just trying to help ya out lol

cecilia

Staff member
I use crest strip and it makes my teeth tingling and very sensitive so i don't recommend that >.<

I use crest strip and it makes my teeth tingling and very sensitive so i don't recommend that >.<
All whitening treatments (with the exception of the baking soda way) will leave your teeth feeling that way. If it gets too sensitive, stop using it but a small degree of sensitivity is normal. Professional whitening also gives that feeling.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Professional whitening is not that bad....I had mine done and it ran about almost $500. And for me, it did not leave my teeth sensitive at all but the gum did hurt for a couple of days. But if one decided to get it professionally done do it at the office, meaning keep on going back there and have them do it instead of bringing the kit home yourself. Granted it'll cost more but I think it'll be worth the cost.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Just stick to Crest whitestrips, they're cheaper and they work. As for sensitivity issues, just don't leave them on too long and pan out your usage.