Teenage Girl Beat Unconscience

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Deng this is crazy 8 girls beat a girl up over myspace trash talking

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/200...teen.attack.cnn

They beat her so bad to where she went un-conscience and blind, loss of hearing, her own father didn't reconize her when he went to see her in the hospital. In their jail cell they showed no remorse for beating her that badly =.= Gawsh girls that fight over stupid crap like this needs jail time so they can have a shot of reality. They beat a girl and will probably scar her for life over myspace comments! She will probably suffer lifelong damages over this. I think those 8 girls even though they are teens should server jail time. I mean there are people out there suffering from more serious issues then a dumb myspace war and there are these 8 idiots physically ruining a girls life; shame shame. They video taped it and said they were going to put it on myspace and youtube as a consequence for her talking smack about them on myspace. =.= I hope their parents are stupid enough to take their children's side.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i heard about this on the news. these girls are crazy & stupid. it's just MYSPACE! omg. lil girls these days need to check theirselves. they aint got nothing better but to talk ishh & spread rumors... how dumb. those girls deserve to be in jail. poor girrr... she better get money! she better sue those girl's parents!

noungning

Heartless
yeah it happens... i look back and it was just as bad during my teenage years... but at the point we didn't think much of it... but now as an adult u look back and say gees that was harsh...

for example... my time was, a girl got slashed up with a razor blade and had 300 stitches on her face... =oT

but yeah, we're u're a teenager u don't realize theres much more to life than myspace. it won't ever end, and when we become grandparents i'm sure it'd still be the same and we'd think it's gotten a lot worser, but the truth be told, it's always been this way.

they do however need punishment for their behavior.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I'll not only sue, but I'll freaking make them file for bankrupt; or give them a taste of their own medicine =.= They are in jail right now and they have no remorse for it at all they even laugh and giggle about it in their jail cell. But I don't think those girls know yet how serious of a trouble they are in. Also the girl is probably suffering terminally =.= those pair of 8 parents better find their arse a good lawyer and good bank to loan them out that money;

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I remember my teenage years, but it was 6 girls who jumped my sister during school. I took her to the emergency room, even though there were only bruises. But because of I have paperwork from the hospital, my parents were able to sue all of their parents easier for some money and hospital bills. Plus, being the parents were Hmong and spoke Lao, they all came to apologize in person. It was good enough for my parents, since my sister was really badly beaten, but it wasn't for me. I still went out and did what they did to my sister to them... I was lucky they never reported me.

But yeah..its all High School games. The beaters look dumb, 8 girls on 1, what kinda crap is that? I dont even want to know what the damn Myspace comment said...it's just plain stupid.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I saw this on the news too, the other day. Shame on those juvenile -_- .
They should be jailed forever. What I dun get, y would this gurl go to their little party for?!. It was a slumber party, wasn't it?
Anywayz, I hope, they all get sue -_- -_- <_< . Feel bad for that gurl. Freaking bratz -_-

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea the girl jus showed up at the house which was stupid in her part but she did not deserve the beating... They are gonna get jail time because the false imprisonment the girl and they battered her which caused long time illness that she is scarred for life. Gosh myspace come on... Kids these day fight over the dumbest thing

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I heard they had two guys there too! It's not right to beat up a girl untill she passes out! I heard one of the mothers of the girls who beat her up said they were just being girls! I think that moms messed up!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The story is she was invited to hang out with just one of the girls, but the other 5 showed up after the first girl started beating her on the couch. So I don't think she knew that the girls didn't like her.
Let those girls beat up her daughter that bad and see if she still thinks they are "just being girls"
I mean they disfigured her up so bad even her dad didn't recognize her;
Ugh sometimes parent's deserve to be slapped; It's probably that bad parenting that turn her daughter retarded;

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i used to beat up boys when i was like 13-14yrs. you dont understand, i was the bomb and i was a stick too lol. now i cant fight for crap. its not like i need to know how to fight nowadays, my mouth is enough, if not then i'll end up like that girl. BUT i dont pick fights, i chicken out. yee toooo ghetto for me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol the mom in that other clip doesn't even raise her daughter so she need to stfu lol because she's not even raising her daughter so she shouldn't even have a say

first of all: dumbasses! all of them really, to get worked up over something so petty...why are kids so into all this cyber-talk scene/blog thing nowadays? they just love to post up everything they do for "friends" (read: strangers and weirdos) to see...

those girls who beat the other one up need to really be locked up for a long time! if such a small issue like trash talk gets them all worked up and angry, and they react in this degree of violence, then imagine them in the real world as adults...won't they be out murdering people???

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
ugh watching that mother defend her daughter pisses me off so bad, because clearly she knows that daughter did something wrong, so it wouldn't effin kill her to say, "I apologize for my daughter's actions." those other parent's aren't defending their daughter because they know their kids do something wrong. Also that mother that was defending her daughter doesn't even raise her, her grandmother does. gawsh; I wish I could have 5 minutes with that dumb lady i'll freaking make her cry like a baby; ugh; None of those girls even have remorse for what they did;

Also this would suck if those girls get an easy sentence because for one thing this wouldn't really scare the other teens who do the same crap; people will be thinking, "those girls didn't have it that bad maybe I'll do the same." I think they should get try as adults; I know some may think it's harsh, but if you think about it that girl is going to carry a scar with her for life. So they didn't just temporarily mess her up, but they left a scar that will follow her forever. So them getting community service house arrest is to easy because they won't learn anything from what they did. In jail I bet there is already people waiting for those girls. Ready to beat them up and ask them "you don't feel so tough now do you without your 5 friends." People in jail are pretty harsh when it comes to this kind of stuff =.= so I hope those girls are ready for whatever they have to face maybe then they'll so some remorse and think about apologizing to that poor girl. Nothing she could have said on a effin myspace can be justified with what they did to her. Myspace comments get deleted over time, what they did to this girl will stick to her for way longer than the life of myspace;

Thanks to those dumb girls I have to write 3 different papers revolving around different points on this matter; =/ ugh;
should be easy but i'll be pissed off trying to write it lols

I get what your saying I think if the girl that was harmed in this horrible crime should get the best damn attorney in the state. So those girl who scarred the other girl for life will get what they deserve and teach further kids in this generation that jus cuz a stupid coment on myspace won';t affect them hurting someone and scarring them for life will hurt you cuz you is for sure gonna b a prison biatch in prison.. And I'm really freaken pissed off that they have no remorse for what they did. And the mother has no right to say anything what if the girl was killed what could she say to defend her daughter shiet stupid mothers like that shouldn't be able to repopulate themselves cuz the such bad example themselves couldn't even take care of their own kids having their grandma take care of them

Muddie Murda

smile...
I think this is just another example of how serious cyberworld is. Our generation and the older generation just say, "Oh it's just the internet, sheesh." If it's just the internet, why are kids getting killed, harmed, etc by not just other kids but by OLDER people looking for victimes ON THE INTERNET. I think it's time we should consider how serious internet stuff is and we ourselves are sucked into the internet world as well.

But of course, our generation isn't as bad as the new one. LOL It's pretty funny....

http://www.learnaddicts.com/media/49/PBS_-...wing_Up_Online/
*promoting*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ugh watching that mother defend her daughter pisses me off so bad, because clearly she knows that daughter did something wrong, so it wouldn't effin kill her to say, "I apologize for my daughter's actions." those other parent's aren't defending their daughter because they know their kids do something wrong. Also that mother that was defending her daughter doesn't even raise her, her grandmother does. gawsh; I wish I could have 5 minutes with that dumb lady i'll freaking make her cry like a baby; ugh; None of those girls even have remorse for what they did;

Also this would suck if those girls get an easy sentence because for one thing this wouldn't really scare the other teens who do the same crap; people will be thinking, "those girls didn't have it that bad maybe I'll do the same." I think they should get try as adults; I know some may think it's harsh, but if you think about it that girl is going to carry a scar with her for life. So they didn't just temporarily mess her up, but they left a scar that will follow her forever. So them getting community service house arrest is to easy because they won't learn anything from what they did. In jail I bet there is already people waiting for those girls. Ready to beat them up and ask them "you don't feel so tough now do you without your 5 friends." People in jail are pretty harsh when it comes to this kind of stuff =.= so I hope those girls are ready for whatever they have to face maybe then they'll so some remorse and think about apologizing to that poor girl. Nothing she could have said on a effin myspace can be justified with what they did to her. Myspace comments get deleted over time, what they did to this girl will stick to her for way longer than the life of myspace;

Thanks to those dumb girls I have to write 3 different papers revolving around different points on this matter; =/ ugh; should be easy but i'll be pissed off trying to write it lols