Tee Tra Koon Song

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my lord, MIKE is in this lakorn?? ahhhhhhhhhhhh he is soooo hott! how come he cant get with the other nang ek..not bua but the other one. ooommmgggg, i cant wait wiat wiat..is this one coming out soon? bua is sooooooooooo HOTTTTL!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh my lord, MIKE is in this lakorn?? ahhhhhhhhhhhh he is soooo hott! how come he cant get with the other nang ek..not bua but the other one. ooommmgggg, i cant wait wiat wiat..is this one coming out soon? bua is sooooooooooo HOTTTTL!
whos mike?..yeh this lakorn is airing after Noon/Ta lakorn :D

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
whos mike?..yeh this lakorn is airing after Noon/Ta lakorn :D
[post="162168"][/post]​
Mike Kingpayom or something like that...Lookade's(the model) little brother. the dude in the red band around his head. He isnt all that looking in these pictures, but in his fashion shoot...oooommmgggg...hehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mike Kingpayom or something like that...Lookade's(the model) little brother. the dude in the red band around his head. He isnt all that looking in these pictures, but in his fashion shoot...oooommmgggg...hehehe
wow hes lookade younger bro?..they do resemble one another..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the teaser.. it looks interesting and aum looked so HOT!..i also love the song..cant wait..but dang..it wont be airing til the 22nd!..almost the end of sept..

meenia

sarNie Adult
dame... i can't wait.. so many good lakorn coming out... I can't wait to see this one... looks good...i'm glad it's coming out soon...

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for sharing amythao..i love the song!..i cant wait..it looks interesting..and aum looked HOT!..i love watching these chinese type of lakorn..its always sad

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
i just saw the teaser.. it looks interesting and aum looked so HOT!..i also love the song..cant wait..but dang..it wont be airing til the 22nd!..almost the end of sept..
[post="165482"][/post]​
I just saw the teaser too! and that was my exact thoughts..I LOVE THE SONG! im like what song is that..it sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! haha i cant wait till someone uploads the song!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just saw the teaser too! and that was my exact thoughts..I LOVE THE SONG! im like what song is that..it sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! haha i cant wait till someone uploads the song!
i kept rewatching the teaser over and over again to listen to the song..lol..cant wait til it airs..so i can actually listen to the whole song..wonder when is the actual date that this is airing..i dont think its the 22nd..cuz thats too long..Ta/Noon lakorn would have like 18 or 19 episodes..

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres gonna be alot of action/drama in this lakorn..its funny how aum has to wear the long wig that you see the actors in chinese lakorn.. :lol: alot of sword fighting too..looks really interesting

Edit: lookade's brother is really cute

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks tinah! omg next week? oh my gosh..i don't think i'll be able to watch it..i'm so mad!....i'm leaving to georgia next week...i don't think my sis have internet over there..... :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep..next week :w000t: aww but you can always watch it once you come back..how long are you stayin at geogia?