Tears of Bitterness

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Tears of Bitterness

[00]

“How long have you been living?”

“Over three hundred years…” She simply answer without hesitation.

He stared at her in awed, unable to uttered a single words. Afraid, yes he was and truly terrified.

She went on without waiting for him, “A curse brought upon by my ancestors. I was the last of the clan before it got destroy. The only one that survived. By day, I’m the green serpent that guard the gate between heaven and hell….and” she paused to turn her head to look at him with her mystical green eyes. He held his breath, like how he always had when he look into her eyes afraid that somehow it might harm him. She gave him a soft chuckle before taking her eyes off of him to ease him up a bit. She closed her eyes peacefully and begun to hum a tune that was familiar to her.

He stared at her with ease now that she didn’t look at him with such intense. But tonight, she was as beautiful as she was the first time he gaze upon her. She was wearing the most beautiful traditional Thai dress of yellow and sea-blue. She had her golden hair piece tucked behind her hair bun and her golden earrings dance to the little movements of her body as she swung to the little song that she hum gracefully.