Tea and Pee

darvil

sarNie Adult
So anyway

Ever since I've come back from SE Asia trip, I've been drinking tea non-stop at work. I bring it in a container that keeps it hot all day.

This isn't fancy tea or something. Its just your average Joe tea people drink in Burma. Its the tea that everyone drinks everywhere especially at stores on the streets.

Anyway some people think I pee alot (but its probably just cuz I like to make a proclamation everytime I want to pee). Anyway I notice that after I started drinking tea at work, I seriously need to take a break every hour. I wonder if anyone is like me?

I guess tea just flushes out of your system faster?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i drink tea from time to time & man oh man! it made me go pee like there's no tomorrow! :lol:

Tea is suppose to cleanse the liquid in your system, or so that's what I heard.

I haven't had tea lately, maybe i'll drink some once the cold season rolls around...

but then again, Tea makes me sleepy!! I need my coffee!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah its normal old man for you to pee a lot because your damn old so next time just wear a diaper to work hahahaha.

On another note, yes tea makes you pee, pee, and pee. I never drink it before a long trip or else I will never make it before my bladder bursts lol.

darvil

sarNie Adult
tea makes you sleepy?? ummm it keeps me up..

Its definitely healthier then pop or coffee though.

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, Tea makes me pea too. LMAO :lol: Everytime I drink my Arizona,
There's another trip to the bathroom :p

darvil

sarNie Adult
and you know.. I feel like I'm letting out more then I took in.. so thats a bit strange.

Its probably just loosening up what was in there already.

And Nai.. Why don't you send me some diapers for my birthday eh?

XCappy

Mr. Char
Tea and alcohol give me a chance to get a ticket to the toilets and pee... a lot.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeah its normal old man for you to pee a lot because your damn old so next time just wear a diaper to work hahahaha.

On another note, yes tea makes you pee, pee, and pee. I never drink it before a long trip or else I will never make it before my bladder bursts lol.
:loool: Nai you're so mean! but that made me laugh.

tea makes you sleepy?? ummm it keeps me up..

Its definitely healthier then pop or coffee though.
Yeah, i know it's weird. Hot tea only though. Cold tea refreshes me! But hot tea makes me sleepy. That's why I stick to coffee, it's the only thing that keeps me up! I don't dare take any energy pills... too risky!

Tea and alcohol give me a chance to get a ticket to the toilets and pee... a lot.
lol yeshhh beer for me... oh man... when i'm drinking beer, the toilet is my best friend! lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
I don't know nameless..

Is peeing lame and strange? I guess you don't pee huh?? Do you just secrete out of your skin?

Nameless

N i n j a
I don't know nameless..

Is peeing lame and strange? I guess you don't pee huh?? Do you just secrete out of your skin?
i thought this thread was about you and your peeing issues?

it's okay. i might not be a doctor, but peeing alot could either mean, you have some sort of bladder problem or that you're a healthy person, so keep on drinking your pee--mybad, i mean tea.

darvil

sarNie Adult
it starts off with me but I'm asking if other's bladders are similar.. and yea so I'm not the only one ;)

You just gotta stop being so negative Nameless.

judyp

sarNie Adult
well if you're putting out more than you're putting in, then you could dehydrate. first sign of dehydration is thirst. but peeing is good for you, it cleanse your system but like i said, if you're doing more than you should, it could be a problem because you may be getting rid of electrolytes that your body needs to maintain balance.
hopefully your pee is clear. ^_^

natty

Chubs
darv.. hopefully you weren't on the phone when you rush to pee your tea out..

noungning

Heartless
normal. but u can also pee just as much by drinking plain water. ppl aren't just accustomed to drinking regular water rigorously (or at LEAST 8 cups a day), but when they drink something with a hint of flavor and with some kind of aroma, they drink it a lot and they notice the increase in their urine bags lol, in ur case in ur diaper... (don't try to play the buy me it, u've been wearing them for a while). darvil, i believe u are just peeing the same, but just wanted to start a thread for attention. lame.

yeah, drinking beer, liquid goes in, and makes u feel bloated and also it irritates ur bladder and suddenly u start to run, or cry and curse when all the stalls are taken. life.

but i gotta say, coffee tends to move my bowel well lol.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
my favorite Tea is iced jasmine tea with a lot of sugar. When I go to a viet restaurant, I could drink about 4 glasses!! And... holy mole.... I had to pee.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
and you know.. I feel like I'm letting out more then I took in.. so thats a bit strange.

Its probably just loosening up what was in there already.

And Nai.. Why don't you send me some diapers for my birthday eh?
P'Aung I would send you some but i'm soooo broke arse right now besides don't you get free ones from the nursing homes? But I'll keep it in mind for your next birthday since you're turning good old 40 so you must need lots of diapers :lol:! You know I have been internet deprived for so long at my sister's new place that I was getting desperate and was about to call you to help me hack but I was too nice to bother an old man LOL.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^LMAO nai_1_1...

yes tea makes me pee alot too..and beer..boy oh boy.. dont even talk bout beer..that stuff goes right thru me!

im stilling laughin bout the diapers thing :lol: