[TBS] Full House Take 2

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I heard they're going to have have season 2! I can't wait not sure if Rani/Song Hye Gyo are the main leads, though.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
really? kewl.. if it's true.

i want to know the main leads, i hope it's not Rain & hyekyo.. again. i wanna see someone else.. someone as good
looking as them.. haha...

epochcrux

sarNie Egg
:eek: Wow. That'd be pretty awesome. There's been a lot of second part flops though. I'm worried.

I hope it is Rain and Song Hye. It wouldn't be Full House without them. ^^

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
wow there is going to be full house 2..i can't wait... hope it's Bi and song hye gyo again...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Oh my god, are you crazy?! Maybe I'm crazy. Did I read that right?
That'd be awesome. LOLs. I admit, I didn't like Full House much,
but then again, it's one of the best that I've seen as well. Well, I
hope that the two leading roles will stay with their previous stars.
Full House can't be Full House without Rain and Hye Kyo.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

Season 2 of popular KBS drama 'Full House' is in the process of full-scale production.

Park Chang Shik of Kim Jong Hak Production stated on the 30th, "To make season 2 of 'Full House', writer Jo Jong Hwa is already in a full year's work and at present has successfully completed the script until the 3rd episode. We are also considering oversea locations."

The script and the casting of the main characters will be approached at this latter half of the year and the shooting and broadcasting of the show will happen next year. The director is as yet undecided.

Mr. Park said "The 'Full House' drama in 2004 received great love from many viewers and it was so successful as to receive offers from Chinese and South-eastern Asian countries to broadcast it on their television networks." and "If 'Full House' season 2 is just produced well then there is a high possibility that there will be great success not only in Korea but in Asia." It is yet unknown whether Rain and Song Hae Kyo, the main characters in the first season of this drama will be cast.

The KBS drama 'Full House' that aired in 2004 in August was a modern love story based on a sweet comic story and acted out by Rain (Young Jae) with Song Hae Kyo (Ji Eun) who were received as an extremely beautiful couple.

-----

source: NATE news
translation: S2cookie@cloudaustralia.net
credit: SexyBi

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
wow that is so cool I can't wait. hope is that they keep that previous actor and actress. make me want to go watch that 1 season again.

Kelly

really I can't wait for the season 2 to come out but I want to see Bi and shg agian because all those other drama that had a second season with other people in it always ends out as flop! sometimes

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
crossing my fingure that Rain and Song Hye Ko will be in the second season, there's no point of Full House if these two are not in it! :p

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
O_O omg its been years finally, i hope they will be in Full house season 2

strawberryaid

sarNie Egg
I know!! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! if it isn't rain and song hye kyo though...i don't think ill be watching it. Just because i hate it when the sequel sucks..it ruins my passion for the original drama. (like goong and goong special??) *sigh* i really hope i see both of them working together again!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have not seen anything after so many years of waiting for a season 2. I wonder who started the rumor cause I haven't seen much lately. I need to go on soompi to find out more since I haven't been there in forever.