[TBS] Full House Take 2

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sadly i dont .. T_T.. but is still waitin for it .. T_T.. all i kniow is that i CANT WAIT .. xp lol..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Is it even confirmed that they're the leads? I'm still anticipating for season2 of this drama, hopefully it won't be a dissappointment I loved season1 :]

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
got this from asianfanatics.net posted oct 30, 3008

Title: 풀하우스2 / Pul Hauseu 2 / Full House 2
Also known as: Full House Season 2
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 20 [uncomfirmed]
Broadcast network: KBS
Broadcast period: 2009-Aug
Air time:
Related TV Series: Full House
Producer: -
Script writer: Jo Jong Hwa
Director: -

Note :-
It is confirmed but the cast is currently uncomfirmed.
According to the news, they had completed 4 episodes on the script in two years.
They may look to invite some other actors and actresses from other countries to take part.

here's the link: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...t&p=5567009

and this one is dated nov 8

Recently, there has been talks of a Full House season 2 in the works. The article from the Herald Biz says:

Production as an Asian drama: Producers say, “We will cast at least one out of either Song Hye-gyo or Rain”

The KBS drama Full House, which aired in 2004 and earned much love not only in Korea but throughout Asia, will be producing a season 2 as a pan-Asian drama with participation from Korea, China, Japan and other countries. Full House is the drama that shot Rain to fame throughout Asia as a skilled dancer and singer.

Director Park Chang-shik of Kim Jong-hak Productions told Herald Biz on the 24th Oct 2008, “In preparation for making Full House Season 2, writer Jo Jung-hwa has worked for two years. Currently, the scripts for the first four episodes have been completed. Since Korean, Chinese, and Japanese actors will be participating, the drama will be filmed in those countries.”

-English translation excerpt courtesy of Dramabeans-

Getting at least SHK or Rain to resume their roles in the drama? That would be a long shot. If i were them, i would want to move on and not revisit that old role, no matter how popular the drama has become.

What does Rain think of Full House season 2? Is he even interested in doing it?

In a recent interview, when he was asked what he thought of a sequel to Full House, his answer was "I want to leave it (Full House) behind as a sweet memory."

Although Rain acknowledges the said drama shot him from practically a nobody in Asia to super stardom, he is wise enough not to reprise the role of stubborn Lee Young Jae.

here's the link: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...t&p=5587985

i want the same actress and actor!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally it is confirm. But not the leading couple has been announced. So sad. I guess it will probably take another 2-3 years of gossip before they announced the leads. LMAO

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
noooo!!! that's too long to wait!!! maybe by the time they show it both ken-anne lakorns are already shown and another one on the way! hahaha!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
aww they are not keeping the same cast that sucks it couldn't be Full House without those 2
I know... might as well as have a new title. It wouldn't be Full House 2 anymore.

But they did say hopefully they can cast one of them. But I hope not since it can't be both of them! lol

I understand Rain point of view. He made a thoughtful decision not to star in it. It will be one of his most outstanding work. Hehehe!!! But I wouldn't mind at all if he was in part 2.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh;i want Rain and Song Hye Kyo!
yeah;it's gonna take awhile for this to confirm the actors/actresses.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I hope from the bottom of the heart that it will be Rain and Song Hye Gyo because without them the series Full house House would not have been able to be born and thus to know a success in Asia. Moreover, it is not logical to take back the main characters.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ if they were to be taken out, there would be no use for a full house 2..

im with all of you to stick with the original cast!!! RAIN & HYE GO!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Scream like a little girl. It's been forever since we last heard news of FH2. Episode 3 scripts has been completed. It is being discussed to which broadcast it's going to air. Stars that have been rumored are TOP and Shin Min Ah.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
really want TOP and shin min ah together here. Though she has already rejected, but it would be great if she changes her mind after the script is done for them both. They are two of my top favorite stars.