tax season!

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
so whos gettin a refund check and who has to pay back??

i did mines yesterday and i'm gettin a refund check luckly my daughter was born in december right before the cut off so i get to claim her!

the system is weird its like the more u make the more u gotta pay back its like u gotta make in between not too much not too less to get some of ur taxes that u already paid back!

but if u got kids thats a good thing too and if u go to school like college tuition u can claim that too

i dont really know!! LOL as long as i dont have to pay back!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
just got mine done today. i don't make that much to have to pay back. i guess in a way its a good thing because i will get a lump sum of money back. lols. its a forced savings for me.

i have to do mine tomorrow & check if my brother has to do his. i hate doing taxes. <_<

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I did my tax and got less than $100 back ... thought I was gonna get a big check but daym ... less than $100 ...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
didnt you get some back last year for claiming your niece or nephew

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
i have to pay back $3,000 :eek: goin try a differ place
Guess you was making too much money and didn't pay enough taxes back to the gov't lol

How many people you put on your W-2? Cause if up making $30,000 plus and you have 3-5 people claimed on the w-2 form ... than they don't tax that much which mean you be getting big paycheck each week (bi-weekly or monthly) .... but it hurt you during tax season because you won't get a lot of money back or sometime you have to pay back money to the gov't becus you didn't pay enough taxes.

I learn my lesson when I went to do my taxes ... always put (o-1) as the total number of claim in your w-2 form ... that way .. the gov't tax a lot from you ... but when you go do your taxes at the end of the year .. you can claim a lot of people (just hope no one else claim them) ... and you will be getting lots of $$$$ back.

max

sarNie Elites
I am not even sure about this. This is my first year of college, so I am not sure about the whole claim issue. I guess I wil have to call my parents and talk to them about it because I never have done taxes before...

noungning

Heartless
my w2 comes and my parents just brings em to the accountant :D

then paper comes, i just sign hahaha.

i'll be looking forward for the damn government to pay me back... taking $150+ up per check, they better pay me back!! :angry:

i always have to claim 0 ... i don't wanna have to pay back anything when i'm broke.

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
TAXXXXX !!!!!!... argh.. I have to pay too much.. hahaha.. state and federal... I'll be getting absolutely nothin back this year. I even owe the gov't money... argh.... so sad... but too bad

darvil

sarNie Adult
I ain't getting much back from what it looks like.

It sucks.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
darnit i should go change my w-4 form then..cause i gotta pay uncle sam back...arggg i hate this tax season!

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
ahaha I finish my tax last week, I just e-filed it too lazy to send it through mail. It's good to have tuitions to claim (not looking forward to paying off student loan though) to pay for so it help out a lot during tax times. I always claim 0 on my W-4 so I know Uncle Sam will be giving me a refund instead of me paying back.