tata young has a sister!!!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
yeah she's like 16. tata is suppose to have a conference about it when her dad gets back from visiting relatives. tata didn't deny it according to the news and she said it's her and her father's issue. in other words, please keep out from prying. she sorta looks like tata. idk maybe since tata's coming out with a new album and a new pocketbook "this girl" and her mum wanted to try and come out now. >_> anywho the girl is seeking financial support

cecilia

Staff member
^well..whatever it is..i'm just glad she have someone to relieve on after her mom..beside her dad..and thanks for clarifying..^^

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
They might really be sisters, but what I don't understand is didn't the mother know all along that Tata's father is also her baby's father.

Seeking financial support? Hopefully if he is the father, that he'll be the one supporting her and that she wouldn't be mooching off of Tata.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
When Tata's mom passed away, Tata mentioned her sister in Samakom Chom Dao but i really dunno about her...
I tought it was a older sister LOL

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
tats HELLA sad.........ish nOt even fUnnY...but best wish for what ya dO

.diane.

Media Fanatic
oh yes sorry i didn't mean offense to her or anyone. it just seemed a little awkward but i hope everything is good in the end :)

juicee

sarNie Elites
st_nba said:
They might really be sisters, but what I don't understand is didn't the mother know all along that Tata's father is also her baby's father.

Seeking financial support? Hopefully if he is the father, that he'll be the one supporting her and that she wouldn't be mooching off of Tata.
[post="112336"][/post]​

well the story goes that the girl ddin't know who her father is since her mom never told her. yes, of course the mom knew. so one day sai, that's the girl, found a picture of tim and asked her mom if he was her dad. her mom didn't deny it. and i guess sometime later, she saw her dad's picture in the newspaper or something. yeah that's why supposedly why she's coming out now. and yup, she's 16.

but there's been rumors about tata having a sister for awhile now.

But I always thought that tata had an older sister. Did anyone else think so too? cause there are pictures where the caption says "tata with sister...[and] tata with dad and sister," yet at the same time, it is stated that she's an only child. confusing.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
juicee said:
But I always thought that tata had an older sister. Did anyone else think so too? cause there are pictures where the caption says "tata with sister...[and] tata with dad and sister," yet at the same time, it is stated that she's an only child. confusing.
[post="112352"][/post]​
yep like I said I'm almost sure she has an older sister cuz Tata said that her sister cried out when her mom passed away it means they have the same mom lol whereas Tata tired to hold inside...

but never know about younger sister LOL

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I was at my cousin's house this past weekend. I saw the talkshow on it. I think her mom is making her do all that. They were asking why they're just now coming out with the story. Her name is Sai and she's an international model. She's really cute but seem like shy/sad. Anyway, I guess this would help her career too. I think they said she's 17 on the show.

juicee

sarNie Elites
Kristie said:
yep like I said I'm almost sure she has an older sister cuz Tata said that her sister cried out when her mom passed away it means they have the same mom lol whereas Tata tired to hold inside...

but never know about younger sister LOL

[post="112364"][/post]​
yeah kristie, she has pics of her older sister on her official site, but on the very same site, she says that she's an only child. i dunno...

to everyone else, yes, the girl in the pic, is saying she's tata's younger sister. she's 16. and her name is sai. tata said that it's a personal matter and she's not gonna comment on it til her dad returns from visiting relatives...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
she is cute.. I think she is cuter then tatat... sorry tata's fan... but yeah I heard something like that...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i saw the show of this cute 16 old girl forgot her name i go watch again and tell more yea shes saying she miss her father and wants her father to visit her mom every month or at least a year phone call and says p-tata is so popular so sad this girl a cutie too

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHA...this might be a little off the topic, but does anyone have a pic of tata's older sister. please share, if you do... :D