Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

nina07

sarNie Adult
^Really, in two weeks? Since I thought Great & Janie's lakorn was going to air after this on the 20th.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see then.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i thought this lakorn only has 16 eps?

anyways.. i watched the latest subbed part from wishy and omg.. im really loving witoon and saengkam!! they almost kissed too!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 12 was kind of depressing lol... but omg I so love it. I love the part where Witoon fell on top of Taddao and Jao came by. He quickly pulled onto Witoon's shirt to get him off of Tad. That was hilarious.

The table has turned lol Jao Pattana dragged Jitree back and now is doing all the house chores...

I can't wait for episode 13. It looks so intense. Jao finally gets to meet Jitree. I don't know exactly what he said to her but Taddao overheard.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Gosh I just fished the episode and so many things happened! Why is Jao being a jerk! HE shouldn't force himself to like SangKum if she likes Witton!And where were you when Tad said she loved you Jao! And the Hug! That was one of the saddest moments in the lakorn. Jao did not want to let go of Tad at all. After she was going to pull back he pulled hew in and held on to her like it was the last time they were going to see each other. Gosh I'm in love with Por! He's tall and handsome!!

I must say Jao's father is acting kinda like Kawee in SB. He's trying to win Jitree over by helping her clean and such. lol He was kawee's dad also!!!

I'm done with my summary for today's episode.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG...i'm so in love wid this lakorn...compared to all the other one this lakorn is the only one i anticipate to watch...counting days when will it be friday...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad that I started picking up on thai lakorn by watching this. I only watched the first epi and now this weekend's episodes, but it's a good start. I've been upset with lakorns lately. Watching too many k-dramas that it's making bored with thai lakorns. Seems like things are gonna pick up tomorrow. So sad that Tud is gonna leave Jao because she overhears him say he doesn't like his step mother and her daughter. Awe, so sad. She should've just told him who she was earlier and avoid falling deeper in love with Jao.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
so is this lakorn will be ending next week on da 2oth? cuz I dnt want to see this lakorn to end...hopefully there'll be more good lakorn like this that make me anticipate to watch...

cecilia

Staff member
awe, tomorrow's going to be sad T_T
that's what he get for hating on a woman he have never met or seen ..
that's what he deserve for judging other people.
that's what should happen to a man who only know how to take advantage of other when they're there.
that's what JAO NOI DESERVE! (lol)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
seeing how Jao Noi is towards Jitree...i wonder how he will react when he finds out who Tad really is.... but the thing i'm more curious about is how he will find out that she is Taddao Bussaya and is a girl...that excites me even more!

if this lakorn really have 16 episodes...i feel like it should have more! cuz i don't want it to end! but of course, it would drag the plot on too long....

onahc

sarNie Elites
P'ek is bi-sexual, a first for thai lakons. He's tries to convince himself that he is straight but he can't deny his feelings for a guy, lol. He got jealous in the boomerang scene, he attempted multiple times to kiss Tud and he hugged Tud like there was no tomorrow when he told him/her that he was getting married.

nina07

sarNie Adult
awe, tomorrow's going to be sad T_Tthat's what he get for hating on a woman he have never met or seen ..that's what he deserve for judging other people.that's what should happen to a man who only know how to take advantage of other when they're there.that's what JAO NOI DESERVE! (lol)
Aw, so that means p'ek finally finds out the true identity of n'ek? I hope it's not all that sad.. :(

But I kind of want things to move faster since it's kind of dragging for me.. :lol: I'm excited for
episode 13 though.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
just saw the teaser for next week. wow, Taddo is gonna to confess her identity. i can't wait to see Jao Noi's face.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think this lakorn drags at all, it just has some boring pieces here and there esp scenes at the Bussaya House.

I am curious too on how will Jao know Tad is a girl. My guess is, some bitch told him lol

jakjann

Jakjann
I can not wait to watch epi 14 next friday, too. Tad and Jao Noy will meet Jitree and Jao Noy's father.... Jao Noy is so mean that he will saying like that about Taddao because of this she must go back to Butsaya's house >.<

But it is good that Uncle Puang come to Butsaya's house and tell everthing to all people about Khun Doen.

Will this Lakorn already end next friday??? Love this and I wish that will never end or I hope they will push more episode but I think it is too late to wish it hehe ^^´´

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 13 was just hilariously cute. Jao confesses that he likes Tad and they are official lmao!!! It's kind of weird knowing that Jao view Tad as a male and confesses. Hahaha, Saengkram knew all along Tad was a girl. When she confronted Tad, I almost died from laughter. Witoon joked around with Tad too by trying to kiss her. She pushed his face (it's funny because he is so much bigger than she) That part was just hilarious when Bang walks in on them. Bang sure walks in the wrong time at the wrong place. Hahaha and when Tiang told Bang that Tad is a girl he fainted. Oh Bang cracks me up. I will sure miss him. It seems like the sad episode will be next week. Jao gets pretty pissed off at her, but omg he is so going to regret! Her life is in danger and if he doesn't see why she hide her identity then it would be his loss. I cannot wait until next week. Ah how I wish there was a FF button where I can skip to next week. Sadly it will end! No!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow I can't believe its almost over...this is the only lakorn I'm sort of following at the moment, LOL I go around saying what Punch says all the time: "Jao ha!" I'll be sad to see this end...don't have another lakorn to peak my interest at the moment.

If anyone has any new lakorns they can recommend...I'm all ears...right now I'm watching Stars Falling From the Sky (k-drama), Down with Love (Taiwanese), and am waiting to see if anything else gets me going again...wish A-team had a new one for me to watch LOL!

Love all the comments, can't wait for Friday!!!

sunisa

Episode 13 is so goooodddddddddd!!Love this episode.I don't want this lakorn to end.This is the only lakorn I'm currently watching and waiting to watch each week.Wish it Friday already.Can't wait till next week!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
So many Jao and Tad moments!!! Jao is a cheesy man! He acted like Tad was his wife or something. He wanted her around him all the time and told her that he was going to miss her even though they were only a few feet apart from each other!

I can't wait for next weeks episode. Tad will leave Jao after she hears him insult her mother and her. Jao will be disappointed when he finds out that Tad is actually a girl and the girl that his father was going to marry. So many heart breaking moments for Jao and Tad.

I remeber seeing a clip of Duen chasing Tad and Jao. I'm thinking Duen will try to kill Tad herself since her ex couldn't. I wonder what the will says. Will Taddao get everything.

I'm also done with the summary of episode 13.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Episode 13 was just hilariously cute. Jao confesses that he likes Tad and they are official lmao!!! It's kind of weird knowing that Jao view Tad as a male and confesses. Hahaha, Saengkram knew all along Tad was a girl. When she confronted Tad, I almost died from laughter. Witoon joked around with Tad too by trying to kiss her. She pushed his face (it's funny because he is so much bigger than she) That part was just hilarious when Bang walks in on them. Bang sure walks in the wrong time at the wrong place. Hahaha and when Tiang told Bang that Tad is a girl he fainted. Oh Bang cracks me up. I will sure miss him. It seems like the sad episode will be next week. Jao gets pretty pissed off at her, but omg he is so going to regret! Her life is in danger and if he doesn't see why she hide her identity then it would be his loss. I cannot wait until next week. Ah how I wish there was a FF button where I can skip to next week. Sadly it will end! No!!!
Bang is freaking hilarious! The part where he charged at Tud, missed and ate dirt...lmao! I'm really liking this lakorn now.