Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

nina07

sarNie Adult
I actually think Punch is really pretty. I saw a screencap of her in this lakorn in thai clothing, and she looked gorgeous! :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Punch is astonishing stunning. She's so natural when onscreen. I love Punch- HUGE FAN HERE lol and now I love her even more. She's a great singer and a great actress. I thought she did a fantastic job when she cries especially when she found out her dad died. I cannot wait for the next episode. First episode started out great but the beginning was a bit unnecessary. Knowing his and her personality, it didn't seem right that Jao Noi and Taddao would hit it off the wrong foot the first time they meet. But anyways looking forward to tomorrow!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
So far I like episode 1. Punch is a natural. Her crying scenes are amazing, plus she's beautiful with the long hair.
lol, sad it's gonna be cut soon.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
The first ep. was kinda boring, but I hope it gets better, Rotmay is pretty as always..can't wait to see the romance between her and Wan. I've been waiting for these two to reunite, they're soo cute..

sarN

sarNie Granny
how come there 3 remake of this lakorn in 10 years ? I thought , every 10+ years are the standard point ? is Punch the girl that sang the theme song to JLR ? :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this show to get going, Por looks cute in this! Punch is really pretty, can't wait to see her with the short hair.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
how come there 3 remake of this lakorn in 10 years ? I thought , every 10+ years are the standard point ? is Punch the girl that sang the theme song to JLR ? :lol:
That's what I said too. So many remakes of this within not too many years apart! But I love Ek&Kob's version. Never saw Donut&Nutt's version!

Watched the first eppy & totally loved it! Punch is darn gorgeous! Her crying scenes was great! That girl can cry! My Por is sooo handsome :wub:

& yes sarn, this Punch is the one that sang the JLR theme.

I can't wait for the next eppy! Friday is so far away!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
really ? she the singer ? ok , anything JLR related I like :lol: let me go see how she look like.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Por n punch ( new lakorn actress?) kool

I think she's alright very natural

por he looks younger n cuter

i think they r cute together n love their style it's good for a change! Getting kinda bored watching pranang in decent clothes it's good to see them n something the younger generation meaning teenagers like these days.... I go shopping ( in USA) in see those kinda clothes in almost every shop!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, the fashion is upbeat and cute . ROTMAY is beautiful too .. a tough competition -- on top of that, the lakorn have some changes already so yup, it'll be interesting to see how they change this version in compare to all other version.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i too like the laid back fashion. nothing too flashy... it's everyday style that you would just see people wear on a daily basic.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Okay just finished eps 1 so far it's okay tat Dao n por doesn't have much scene yet but puch's acting is really good n it looks real non like acting... I like it very much... Her look, I still think she's just alright

she looks pretty short anyone know how tall she is?

Mebbe it's just me

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
love... punch!!! wow for her first time acting she's really good... shes so natural!! love her music! and poh and her make a cute pairup.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Love this lakorn so far from watching the first epi..really different from the old version comparing to the beginning of the lakorn...Punch is a really good actress...she look so pretty and natural...cnt wait for more

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay just finished eps 1 so far it's okay tat Dao n por doesn't have much scene yet but puch's acting is really good n it looks real non like acting... I like it very much... Her look, I still think she's just alright
At first I just thought she was just so so, I think it's her talent that makes her so darn attractive. She has a nice voice, good acting, and decent looking which makes her even more beautiful as a person. I may not know Punch on a personal level but she seems like a very sweet wonderful woman. I think I find her amazingly beautiful because she doesn't need much makeup, doesn't dress expensively/extravagantly, and her passion for music and she is different. I don't think beautiful on the outside alone makes one extremely beautiful.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just started watching this lakorn.. and im liking it already.. punch is too cute!! im loving her more n more!! lol.. sarn you're so funny ^_^.. i havent watched the other versions b4 though.. i shall go finish the rest of the eps..

i love p'punch acting.. ^_^ i think this is her 2nd or 3rd time acting.. she was in a scary movie last year called Coming Soon with Ter...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah tomorrow is Friday! I am so excited! I haven't been active in other thread but I will make sure I come here daily and post =)