Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww Punch look cutie with her hair short like that. Will that be her hair style in the lakorn or will it be short and different?

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im sorry. this is my first time hearing about punch. i know she's a singer from reading your guys posts but im curious. how old is she?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
shoot, if plastic surgery makes you look better then more power to you. i rather be plastic surgery beautiful than normal and ugly.

but she's not those ugly type of gal...she has normal beauty.....go ahead if u want to go sugery i hope u won't get wrinkle n ugly looking when u get old....... :p

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Punch is 27? I thought she was way younger than that. At least in her early 20s. Wow. She still look so young!

Thanks Fun.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
haha, singers are stealing jobs of actors.... More and more singers are stepping out for nangek and pra ek role.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oh thanks. so she's only 24 than? she looks younger than that. but she's cute.
Punch does look younger than her age, she still matches to play a high school girl...she is cute in her own normal beauty, she doesn't need to be all plastic just to have beauty, she is alreay perfect being her own natural self...n too me she is beautiful in her own natural way...

haha, singers are stealing jobs of actors.... More and more singers are stepping out for nangek and pra ek role.
it's acturally not stealing, cuz you aren't really taking up anyone's job, and no one said singers can't become actors too right? but it's good that punch is taking up the role so we could hear more good song of hers...likely they should start supporting more singers so they could sing in there lakorn...not like choosing actors who can't sing to sing...that right there is killing the drama...

cecilia

Staff member
^lol ..i think it' smore of a talent when it come to singing and acting .. i applaud those that have multitalent ^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
instead of making da actors sing they can just get real singers to sing da ost like some lakorn do lol da singers don't need to be in da lakorn. maybe dat will cost more money though i dunno. maybe they tryin to cut costs by forcing da actors to sing their own ost LOL

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
wait so what is this lakorn about? haven't seen the old version yet...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol i was about to say... hmm she def is not 27 hehe..

she looks younger for her age... ^_^..

cant wait for this lakorn...