Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

fun

Expired Sarnie
The last episode was kind of... um... how should I describe it- rocky. Somehow I did not like it but at the same time I love it. It was so cheesy but Punch and Por just make it so much more better. The infamous forehead kiss to end a lakorn with a nice background. lmao... I love Jao's aegyo (lol Korean term for overload cuteness) toward the end. Punch in the white overall, she looks so adorable. She is adorable in anything, I love her!

Okay I shed one tear for Tom. She isn't your typical nang rai, all she did was scream here and there but she isn't that bad. Got to have empathy for her. Anyways it was kind of rushed... what happened to Cherd? Well maybe I was in the restroom when they showed that part. Will watch it over to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Me so sad that this lakorn has ended. So is Janie and Ae lakorn replacing this? I am actually excited for that lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want to make an MV but shoot that means I have to download some episodes. And that means I got to delete some things from my laptop too =( that will take me years considering I am slow at doing things lol but I will try.

cecilia

Staff member
^i like her lesson and agree with her --love the idea that Taddao didn't suck up to him to make him feel happy when he demand to have her come back with him to the ranch --
jao needs to figure out himself too -- he needs to adjust his attitude and behavior (i know he's a brat but still, he needs to be considerate)

there are some flaw in this version but by far it is the best remake since kob/egkarate b/c of the scripting.
the character have wider range of justification == though some part can be cut out .. but b/c i get to see load of sweet and cute scenes, i'm okay with how things end.
i love his anticipation, waiting for taddao to show up at the saengkham and witoon's engagement.
so funny how jao pattana and bang keep saying that he lacked them 'juice' lol -- won't have enough time to wait for grandkid lol
he looks deadbeat at saengkham and wittoon's engagement LOL

it'll be cute to have taddao and jao noi have a kid together while witoon and saengkham have one ..
arrange them to get marry and we'll soon get another interesting part two of taddao -- the kid Lol
(haha, remind me of sarn's fiction -- one night a week, the trilogy LOL)

krystal, not a bad idea for a JAOSUA NOI remake -- i love that lakorn as well ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I laughed so hard at that scene Ceci. When he spotted the Bussaya car, he was so eager to see Taddao but ahahaha in his face, she was not in the car. He looked so doomed without her that it just cracks me up. I am so gonna miss Jao and Sutad playful moment. I also like the scene where she goes to meet him and plays around with him. He keeps insisting she was Taddao when she claim she was Sutad. After awhile he caught on. That was genius.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Can't believe it ended!! I want to see more!! I too felt todays episode was kinda rushed. Everything happened so fast. Taddao healed within a minute. Jao was so cute towards the end when he begged Taddao to marry him because he didn't want to wait for a long time. That was the first cute thing that Jao did in front of everyone. I don't think they ended everything on the right note. I think both Churn and Duen should've gone to jail instead of killed off. Tom learned her lesson in away but I think it would've taken another episode to really let all of it sink in.

I have so many questions as to how things happened. Like how fast Jao Noi got to where Taddao was, I mean his farm is pretty far from Bangkok right? And they took her further so it would've taken him a pretty long time to reach Taddao. And I think Churn and Duen took to long to shot Taddao. It took about 20 mins for them to get over the scene of trying to kill Taddao.

Don't mind me I just love ranting! This Lakorn over all those was a reach catch because this was the first lakorn in a while to grab my attention fully and it wasn't Ken or Ann!! Now I'm a Por fan but I'm still going to be cautious about his lakorns. I hope they give another lakorn to Punch she is such a great actress!! She's natural and cute. This is how more nang'eks should be.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Be glad that they didn't take forever for Jao to reach Taddao. Usually they take FOREVER for pra ek to come save nang ek. They saved me a lot of frustration. I think it wouldn't have been that far. It seemed like they took Taddao near Jao's place for a reason. LMAO. it was the forest wasn't it?

There was some flaws in here but Jao and Sutad relationship made up for it. I need someone to talk to so that I can relieve myself. When it comes to Kdrama I have a feel friends who I can discuss with. But with lakorn, I am the only one that is interested.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Loved the bloopers at the end! So cute how Por sneezed when he was giving Punch the piggy back ride. LOL.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Thats was funny! They had to re-shoot the whole thing. But it was cute! I really loved it when she referred herself as him. He's like that's me. They seemed to have so much fun acting together! Hopefully we get another lakorn with the two!! "Cross fingers"

It's true that for kdramas i have friends to talk to but for lakorns not many. I usually talk to my younger sister and she always listen but isn't always interested. lol, but I have gotten her to like BTLS with Ken and Chris!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn overall is cute, funny, and relaxing. Very typical Thai lakorn, but satisfy me with the pranang scene. I love that Ch3 script focus well with the pranang. Never disappoint me. I guess this lakorn did put Ken & Ann fever away. Because Pteam is hot right now for me. Por and Punch.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol I still love Ken and Anne and the rest of the teams. LMAO there are too many teams. Pteam... well that was already taken by Por and Ploy so this is P2team lol

I wish they would show more blooper like the Korean NG. They should just add a special to this lakorn. Jao and Tad life at the farm. a 10 minute clip is okay with me, it doesn't have to be long. Ah I already miss this lakorn. I cannot not talk about this lakorn. My sisters are annoyed lol...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Now i get it why Jao got to Taddao so fast. It was because they were near his farm! How convent! lol! I think it might be P3Team because there is also Por and Pat. They made a bunch of lakorns together.

I still love KA Team too! Can't wait to see more news on their new lakorn!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what a very happy ending. so cute when she came back as sutud and so funny when he stomp his feet say no..gonna marry!! Por so cute like a kid 555+ love him in here. the bloopers was so funny. one of my favorite lakorn in 2010. Por+Punch so cute:) she so small compare to him it's cute when nang'ek is small/pra'ek is tall remind me of Japanese animation.55+ hope they pair up again.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Love the ending...cnt believe that this lakorn is ending...omg..wats would be my next favorite lakorn? This is one good remake beside swang bieng...I always think channel 3 always does the greatest remake...anybody agree?

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
lol I still love Ken and Anne and the rest of the teams. LMAO there are too many teams. Pteam... well that was already taken by Por and Ploy so this is P2team lol

I think it might be P3Team because there is also Por and Pat. They made a bunch of lakorns together.

I still love KA Team too! Can't wait to see more news on their new lakorn!!
Lol that Por pair up with the 'P' ladies such as Pat, Ploy, and Punch. Maybe we should just refer Pat as P1, Ploy as P2 and Punch as P3 and Por as P

I still love Ken & Ann team and the rest of Ch3 actor/actress such as Rome and Rita team, Aff and Aum team

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ch3 doesn't always make the best remake. Some of them can be flop but for the most, they do know what they are doing. I think I am going to watch this all over again.

iluvjin, thanks for the pictures. Punch is so pretty.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I've yet to watch the ending episode! :eek:
That's why I'm ignoring all spoilers. XD Kinda saw photos from the ending though, look sweet~!
I'll say, I'm going to miss this lakorn a lot. Punch and Por together is just loveee.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just finished the ending. Aw...so cute! I still can't believe this is Punch's first lakorn. I am REALLY impressed. She's a natural. The bloopers are freaking hilarious especially thr suitcase part. Gosh, she is too cute!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I can't believe it end already, still want to see more of Punch & Por. They're such a cute couple...

Hoping to see them again in the future...