Tard Ruk Torranong

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you all about Pim's characters. She just gets the roles that make her so dumb. She's one of my favorite, but she needs to get roles like LePummered. I just love her in that lakorn.
As for Captain and Pim, I just adore how they are able to play with each other, knowing that they had a past; and they are playful off screen as well.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha Kayla, This whole time i thought our boy was shooting blanks. it's so funny, i was watching that i was like whoa he finally knocked up the chick, it's about time. i wonder how our boy would be as a father.

it's crazy. i watched esp 26 and 27 in less than 30 mins for both. so yeah i was bored. i can't wait till the end so i can go back and rewatch the drama. if all else fails i'm gonna go watch kep pan din. which is strange, cause they did it a couple times in there and aom never got knocked up. dang it.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I think Captain should only wear ONE earring. I think when guys wear two earrings, it makes them look GAY. ha ha But Captain does look sooo hot in baby blue!!

I hope Pim's ex does come back and free Captain from the allegations. But first he has to have the strength to let PIM go and get over her so she can go to Captain. I want it to END already and see the ending! :)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
At first, I tried to understand n'ake's character b/c p'ake is so hot tempered and some of his actions were uncalled for but I really am starting to get annoyed with how dumb she is. She's pi$$ing me off!!! As much as I love this lakorn, I'm ready for this to end already!!!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
well.. today's the last episode.. and i must say.. i really liked this lakorn.. im hoping that captain and pim will have another lakorn together too... like others said.. one where pim isn't so annoying... the ending was cute.. i didn't know pim was pregnant? i only found out in end when pim and captain was talking about their baby and pim patting her stomach.. it was cute when all of captain's workers were making fun of him. haha.. totaly love captain!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
well.. today's the last episode.. and i must say.. i really liked this lakorn.. im hoping that captain and pim will have another lakorn together too... like others said.. one where pim isn't so annoying... the ending was cute.. i didn't know pim was pregnant? i only found out in end when pim and captain was talking about their baby and pim patting her stomach.. it was cute when all of captain's workers were making fun of him. haha.. totaly love captain!
they do have another lakorn together along with Ann A, Num, Oh A etc

Vanida

Save World Save Life
havent watch the last 2 episode yet hopefully its good didnt read the comment up there yet lol going ruin it hah

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
pim's character in her next lakorn w/ captain is a happy go lucky girl. she's like a kid lol i just saw da last eps. wow it ended just like a nam nao lakorn would end. tua raay is dead and n'ek and p'ek is havin a baby lol they shoulda added bloopers at da end of da eps. i like bloopers

SunStar

sarNie Elites
LUV THE ENDING!!!!

Captain and Pim were so cute when they got back together...him being a mushy with her about their baby.... then she pretending not to say she loves him and he got upset....that's the cutest scene!!!!

IT DRAGGED A BIT, BUT VERY GOOD LAKORN!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Awww :] NO ONE WARNED MEEE THAT EPISODE 29 WAS THE ENDING!!! AHHHH. hahaha, it was good =) i enjoyed Captain & Pim. They're having another lakorn together? Ouuuuuu =)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was so cute and sweet. Captain and Pim are a cute couple. also the part they play around in the car and she pinch his ear was so cute and when his workers tease him was funny too. and when they said love eachother was so cute. I like that she shot Puri to help him because it shows that she's useful not just there for nothing. but sad that it ended. i miss Captain. he looks clean cut and preppy in the blue sweater vest but very cute, i love his two earring it make him look so hot!!! i will wait to see their new la korn "Song Ruk".

SunStar

sarNie Elites
does anyone have an idea what their new lakorn will be about? storyline???

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yesterday watch the last episode i skip some but i have a idea how it went anyways the ending was so sweet good n happy ending going miss these 2 on screen until their new lakorn comes out time to move this to the old lakorn section

myx

sArNieZ
the ending was sweet, hope they will have more lakorn together in the future. they just have so much chemistry together. when i look at them, it seems soo real, it doesn't really look like their acting.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
can someone please give me a summary to this lakorn.....cause i don't understand thai.......
thank you

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS LAKORN BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE PIMM BECAUSE I THINK SHE'S NOT THAT PRETTY OR CUTE. I HATE HOW SHE ACTS TOO, TOO ANNOYING AND FAKE. PURI IS THE VILLIAN IN THIS LAKORN HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE IT BECAUSE HE'S SO ADORABLE AND DOESN'T LOOK VILLIAN AT ALL. BOTH CAPTAIN AND PURI ARE HOT BUT PIMM GOT TO GO, THEY SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN A PRETTIER AND MORE TALENTED GIRL TO COME PLAY THE PART. THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY PROBABLY CHOSE HER WAS PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE HAD A PAST WITH CAPTAIN.