Tard Ruk Torranong

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Behind the scene of the ending episode. Credit to Exact.co.th

The last pic wasn't part of the lakorn though. After they got done filming the scene where they tell each other they loved one another, caterpillars appeared so Pim was scared and couldn't move so Captain let her ride on his back to go film the next scene.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
captain is a great actor to bad he dont play for ch7 haha mostly xact and musical stage show yea pim character so dam stupid stupid hate her now before she was ok now taht more problems nothing to admire and be like aww how cute they need to stop making it worser ruin everything next episode show captain kill pat my butt i think its b/c stupid guy keep bothering captain so he chase him with the gun shooting but stupid pat ran too far to puri field and shoot him tahts what i heard but dont know how he die hopefully he die or go back with that girl he was at the apartment

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good Lawdy! CAPTAIN LOOKS GOOD UP THERE...The last picture is so cute, it's even cutier for the fact that it's not part of the lakorn, it's real life.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Omg (yep...another one) Jekki! Did you round up Kayla and Chewy to join in just cuz I asked where you girls have been? I feel so awful now cuz I've been busy these last couple days and didnt' realize you girls were actually here posting!!!! :D

Captain is totally hot in this lakorn....damn..I just fricken watched yesterday's episode and my blood pressure is up cuz definitely Pim does not deserve my Mr Captain...on camera or off!! :eek: She is totally annoying now cuz she is soooooo gullible.. yep typical nang'ek .....poor Captain in today's epi....he does have such mesmerizing eyes Kayla. I hated seeing him in so much pain thinking he's lost his girl.

Captain does look awesome in his and Pim's last scenes...it wasn't the baby blue sweater that caught my eye..it was his earring!!! He always looks hot with those! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Captain look very hot with those earring. he look cute with the blue vest sweater on. yeah i hate nang aek right now she's so stupid and dumb. i feel so sorry for pra aek. yeah i want Captain to play with different actress beside exact girls. i want to see him co-star with ch7 and ch3 actress like aum,noon,kob,ann,janie,joy sirilux, etc... he usually star with the same actress often. it would be a good change to see him star with a different actress. like Chakrit and Paul that get a chance to star with many different actress. but Captain doesn't. which is sad. when he's cute and a great actor.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
cant believe cat still neak not going watch the next one i think this lakorn will be the last one iam watching for this year only xact lakorns

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i have a feeling that Pim's ex isn't dead because he fell into the river after Puri shot him...he might come back and be the witness to everything and Captain will be free!!!!...hopefully!!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
if he does dies... mayb they'll still have/find his phone... cos didnt he take a pic of parntong killing dat noot girl ??? is this ending 2moro ???

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
they're such a hot couple. so much chemistry.. although pim's character is annoying haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Her dad is so mean, he's such a jerk! what kind of dad slap a daughter when found out she's pregnant. And hit pra aek who pay for his hospital bills. The script writing sucks!!! and nang aek character is annoying keep on misunderstanding pra aek. I feel sorry for him. The part pra aek found out nang aek is pregnant. Captain play it so gentle and sweet. He's so cute. I love to watch the scenes when he's sweet to nang aek he play it so gentle. From the preview so many things happen it doesn't seem like it's going to end next episode but then it can,rush ending. It's cute behind the scene that Pim jump on Captain's back when she see caterpillars. They are so cute. In this la korn Pim seem to be shy a lot around Captain ,especially their sweet scenes together, seem like she still have feelings for him. HeHeH. But i like it a lot, the real shyness in her. is cute to watch. But who wouldn't be shy or blush if get stare at the way Captain looks at her. omigosh!!! so sweet. heheh.. his eyes can talk...

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Her dad is so mean, he's such a jerk! what kind of dad slap a daughter when found out she's pregnant. And hit pra aek who pay for his hospital bills. The script writing sucks!!! and nang aek character is annoying keep on misunderstanding pra aek. I feel sorry for him. The part pra aek found out nang aek is pregnant. Captain play it so gentle and sweet. He's so cute. I love to watch the scenes when he's sweet to nang aek he play it so gentle. From the preview so many things happen it doesn't seem like it's going to end next episode but then it can,rush ending. It's cute behind the scene that Pim jump on Captain's back when she see caterpillars. They are so cute. In this la korn Pim seem to be shy a lot around Captain ,especially their sweet scenes together, seem like she still have feelings for him. HeHeH.But i like it a lot, the real shyness in her. is cute to watch.

Nang aek in this movies need a brain. She 's got a brain of a 6 yrs old, she believe everything people tell her...if she have a brain she would think for herself and the dad too...He doesn't have any brain either. The writer for this lakorn need a brain too. Someone need to shoot the nang aek and get it over with. She making this lakorn suck.
What this lakorn need is BRAIN.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah...she's jumping to conclusions too much and how can she not know him after all their time together... i mean...wouldn't she at least understand him a bit better rather than accusing him of this and that....

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
the script makes n'rek annoyed me...she is always hitting captain! poor guy!! he cares so much abt her!! she doesn't deserve him!! can't wait this lakorn to rush to a happy end!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell my why Exact always give these dumb, stubborn n'ek roles to Pim? She was also this way in the lakorn with Mos, hardheading and stubborn!

Aww...my sexy Captain done got the n'ek preggy this time...no fair...he never made a touch down with Aom. :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Kayla you make me laugh. 555
Aww...my sexy Captain done got the n'ek preggy this time...no fair...he never made a touch down with Aom
i totally agree why his la korn with Aom she never gets pregnant. so weird. heheh ..yep i'm so annoy by nang aek character in here. so dumb and always hitting pra aek. aarrgghh.. :angry: poor Captain.