Tard Ruk Torranong

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...interesting plot twist...i thought maybe after the "night in the hut," they'd be kinda of forced to marry to save face or whatever, you know how it all usually goes...but now he's asking her to marry him to help him out...hmm...interesting...as for my complaints of pim's outfits...it's not that i want her to dress up like n'rai...no, nothing like that...it's just that i've noticed some outfits that don't always flatter pim (ususally lakorns do a great job of styling their n'eks to fit the character). i love pim and have seen some great pics of her when she's styled causally and she looks great. so i kinda of thought they could do better for her character... i liked her in her jeans in ep 12 and 13...that was flattering...i guess for me, the dresses could have been a better cut and style...that's all...my two cents...hopefully...from what i've seen in the clips...her wedding outfit will look great.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
news need translation???? can someone translate it for me...i really want to know what's about it...thank you...

เพราะราย�าร เรื่องของเรื่อง จะพาบุ�บ้าน �อล์ฟ-ไมค์ ไปดู "รูปทีมีทุ�บ้าน"

สามทุ่มยี่สิบ หลังละคร "ทาสรั�ทรนง" ห้ามเปลี่ยนช่องนะจ๊ะ พลาด�ล้วจะเสียใจ

credit 2: Littlebamboo
http://webboard.gmember.com/showthread.php?t=865

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I definitely can't wait to see the wedding epi. From the clips, she looks so beautiful! I love her hair in this lakorn, it's so long and silky!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
That just said that don't forget to tune into Reung Khong Reung after Tard Ruk Toranong because they will be going to Golf and Mike's house.

I liked the part in episode 14 when they went ring shopping. Can't wait to see the wedding scene.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Awww it was so cute on part 13 when Captain couldn't take it anymore and decided to go wait for Pim in Bangkok at the hospital. He feel asleep on the sofa waiting for her. Man! Captain is so darn fine in this lakorn. He looks so clean cut and fresh, just love him! Until now, there's still isn't a good reason why his mother dislike Pim. The only reason I can point out is that she doesn't want her son to fall in love and get hurt again and go through what he has before. But still though, pressuring him to marry someone he doesn't love isn't going to solve anything either. I'm sure his mother will come to her sense sooner or later, especially when the real tigar comes out of her beloved n'rai. Can't wait to watch part 14 when Captain tell his mother that Pim is his wife. I want to see the bedroom scenes. LOL It's going to be hilarious!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
From reading almost everyone post, this lakorn seem interesting. From the preview it look good and Captain is HOT!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
iheartchakrit Posted Today, 05:14 AM
Quick Questions: How long ago did Captain and Prim date? Also, isn't Captain rumored to be dating Jui? Or is that false?
Captain and Pim date a long time ago back in the days. Yeah Captain and Jui use to date a year or two ago but they broke up and now Jui is with New.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.15 was so cute the scene in the bedroom when he kept repeating call her wife wife wife....555+ and at his office when he kiss/hug her and his 2 friends came and saw them. next episode looks good. Puri just won't stop causing them trouble would he. and Captain is so freaking jealous and so easily upset. but still cute.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i love jealous pra'eks!!! but not violent jealous ones though!

i agree with y'all....captain is soooo fine in here....loved him before the wedding scene and he was helping pim put her hair clip on....OH GOD!!! I WOULD DIE IF HE DID THAT TO ME!!!!

noi

sarNie Hatchling
This re-make is soooo different from the original. First P'ek's girlfriend was forced to marry someone else so she came to see him. On that night, she wanted to sleep with him, but he refused to so she killed herself. People thought he killed her. P'ek was a meanie in the original and he had facial hair. Also the girl that his mom raised didn't come in until towards the end when N'ek and P'ek had already married and they were getting along. P'ek kind of fell for her because she looked just like his ex. This one is okay, but I don't like the way they made P'ek and N'ek's character.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
This re-make is soooo different from the original. First P'ek's girlfriend was forced to marry someone else so she came to see him. On that night, she wanted to sleep with him, but he refused to so she killed herself. People thought he killed her. P'ek was a meanie in the original and he had facial hair. Also the girl that his mom raised didn't come in until towards the end when N'ek and P'ek had already married and they were getting along. P'ek kind of fell for her because she looked just like his ex. This one is okay, but I don't like the way they made P'ek and N'ek's character.
I knew the storyline seemed familiar..Sam Yuranan was the p'ek in the original right?? And it was more of a mystery type lakorn..

LOVE Prim in this!! She makes the bratty/stubborn character look so adorable..unlike a lot of other ne'ks that make it look annoying and you just want to shut them up. I love the parts where she's trying to run away from him but then she ends up going back to him all helpless lol..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
my favorite part was when she saw the snake. all she did was stand there and scream. it was so funny! i was laughing so hard. i love this lakorn. pim and captain have really great chemistry. it would be so cute if lakorn help them rekindle their feelings for each other and get back together in real life. they're so cute together!!! i have to admit. captain does look cute in here. at first he didn't look that cute but his character makes him cute. he's so jealous and mean.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
so? is captain dating anyone right now? i saw their talkshow and they seem so cute together. wouldn't it be cool if they hooked back up?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 17 is sad. especially the scene Captain said to Pim "I know you hate me but i didn't think you wanted to kill me" and when he cry said "the more i love you the more i get hurt" he play it so well. i can feel his pain. i was crying a long with him too.hehehe.