Tard Ruk Torranong

Merit

sarNie Adult
thanks lakornlover for the SC...I haven't seen epi 9 yet...tried downloading but couldn't do it...I wish someone would upload it at youtube...

OMG...Captian seemed to love throwing her over his shoulder and carries her off...LOL..and Pim is too fast in kicking or hitting him...These two have the cutest scenes together as far as Pr'ek and N'ek goes. Almost every epi there's something funny between them...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Funny how Captain kissed Pim in front of Puri and his friends..LOL...

Puri is so evil...and good at it...the smirk he gives Captain...gets to him all the time...

Can't wait for Epi 10 and especially Epi 11 when Captain kidnapped Pim.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Oh, I misread it so I guess it is episode 12 where he kidnaps her. Episode 10 was pretty cute too though. He kept trying to keep her with him longer. You can tell Pim already likes him too since she got mad that he was going to get married with Noot. Gosh the way Noot makes her faces annoys the heck out of me.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...man...what the heck...why does pim's wardobe suck...i mean the n'rai's party dress was better than pim's. gosh so plain and just red? what...again they emphasize her flat chest...come on...put her in something pretty, draw attention to her other attributes...man you'd think after going basic w/ captain's outfits they could slurge on pim's outfits...man...it just does not do pim justice...ok, ok, i know i'm so superifical, but just wanted to vent.

anyway, i just finished 10 and i loved it...captain and pim got chemistry...you can so tell they both like each other a lot...each is so jealous of the other...classic lakorn love signs...hehehe...love it! now if they could just improve pim's look...

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
awwww :wub: this is the first time ive seen them act together
and i luv it

they're kinda perfect for each other

didnt captain and pim used to date before? if so i wonder
why they broke up, i mean they definately seem to have
that chemistry

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Yes Captain and Pim did use to date though I am not sure why they broke up. They are cute together aren't they? I can't wait to see those scenes of Captain & Pim!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
man this lakorn is getting so good!! wah! i can't stand the nang rai and the mom in this lakorn omg! especially that stupid servant too!!!! geesh!! but cant' wiat to watch espiode 13!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I liked epi 12...yeah, the same here can't wait for epi 13.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 13 was good...I was hoping for a romantic proposal from Captain..darn! He doesn't want to marry Noot so he asks Pim to help him out and marry him. In return, he paid her dad's hospital bills. Next episode looks better yet. She moves back into his house. As the episodes get better, Captain and Pim get even cuter :p I loved the fighting scene between them in episode 12 too.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
this has got to be the best lakorn out atm... there slap/kiss scenes, fighting, pushing and shoving, arguing and bickering, cute scenes, jealousy... its good dat every epi does not dissapoint n always a scene with pek and nek... cant wait for epi 14 loks good...

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Captain and Pim are going to go on 3 Num 3 Moum Variety. It airs tomorrow. Looks like they're blushing. They get asked about a love return and the hosts interviewed crew members saying that these two are close off screen as well. Credit to Exact.co.th

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Love Love this lakorn so much! Like someone said, I love it that p'ek and n'ek got so many scenes together. Pim and Captain are too adorable together. Captain is so phychotic in love with Pim. There are so many cute, funny scenes between the two. Episode 12 was great! The part when they nearly kissed was off da hook! My heart was beating so fast! The different between this lakorn and other slap/kiss lakorn is that this lakorn has a funny, cute plot to it. It's not too intense where n'ek always cry and her and p'ek always misunderstand one another. Even though it has some of those elements in it, but it's not too much where you get sick of it, Captain and Pim fussing and making fun of one another makes up for those part. Too good!

Captain is just so rough and straight up crazy, pulling off Pim's shirt and etc. LOL The part when she was making fun of him because he has to sleep outside was funny, next thing you know he climbed through the window. HAHAHAHA...My favorite funny part on epi 12 is the part when he was sleepING on the bed with her and when she woke up and saw him, she screamed and kicked his butt off....LOL...Man, that was a hard ass kick too! Pim is just too funny also. Someone up there mentioned that her outfit sucks, I disagree though. I've always loved her style. They have to dress her cute and casual for this type of role, she can't be looking all slutty like n'rai.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I just love this lakorn...it's funny and romantic at the same time....like everyone been saying....both of them are so cute fighting all the time and I also agree with ausa says this like the best lakorn out this season or year.....