Tard Ruk Torranong

Merit

sarNie Adult
Captain gets hotter by the epi for me...LOL...he's the cutest meanie ever...as much as he wants to be very mean to Pim, but the playful and flirtatious side of him is so appealing..

Epi 6 is very cute...I love all the scenes they have together....but Epi 7 is way HOT...hahaha...Captain got a good kiss...the second kiss was longer...though, it looked a little fake with his thumb in the way, but heck it was still long and very fun to look at...

these two gets cuter and cuter...hahahha...Captain is jealous of Pim and Puir...and somehow, I like seeing Captain jealous... I can't wait for the next Epi...Puri is one HOT bad guy...he protray the role so well...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.7 was a lot of fun to watch. Captain and Pim argue back and forth was fun. and so funny he call to check on her so scare she will go see Puri,he's so jealous. love it though a jealous pra aek. wonder if the kiss was real but it kinda look real but geezs it was a long kiss,but fun to watch though. these two play argue scenes so natural. Puri does look hot in here. i love Captain's character in here a lot. he's a meanie and flirty and good guy and extreme jealous too. i love pra aek character like this. i don't like pra aek character that is mean mean it's annoying to watch. Captain character in here is so much fun to watch, he portray his character well. as well as Pim and Puri too.

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
i'm not sure if this has been stated/asked before - so sry if it's a repeat - but isn't captian and pim both single right now? maybe they'll get back together hehe ;p i dunno but doin' 2 dramas together means spending a lot of time together...

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I should be studying for my quiz right now, but I couldn't help but watch episode 7. It's so cute how Captain is so protective of Pim...even when he was buying her a phone he was complaining how if it had a camera she would send pics to guys. There's going to more slap kiss scene in episode 9, because he gets jealous when he sees Puri and Pim together so he kisses her in front of his two friends and Puri.

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG...Lakornlover...thanks for a little info in Epi 9....I can't wait...I can't stress enough...I so love Captain in here...love his smiles too...

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
No problem Merit. I read all the articles on this lakorn at Exact, can't get enough of it. I love both Captain and Pim in here, this storyline is so much better than the one she had with Mos. I think besides Pong, I like her with Captain best.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
god!! captain is so hot when he's jealous!!! he kissed pim abt 2 times n she slapped him so many times!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
lakornlover I'm the same way... I can't get enough of this lakorn...I saw a little of Pim and Mos, I felt like Pim has more chemistry with Captain...I never saw the one she starred in with Pong...

This is a very balance lakorn to me...Captain is mean, but not the nasty mean...he's the cute loveable mean that just makes you want to hug him...and the bickers that Captain does with Bing is just too fun to watch..

Bou

sarNie Adult
captains mother is pissin me off, shes so mean to pim! and noot is annoyin lol...but overall i love this lakorn, captain and pim have a great chemistry together like most of you've said!love them!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I love epi 8....it's such a giddy epi...Love...love this lakorn...because it has so many cute scenes between Captain and Pim....

they are the cutest bickering couple ever...it comes to them so naturally...I love the way Captain has this smirk on his face from time to time....and then Pim would give it right back to him...they are equal...and that makes the lakorn even better....can't wait for epi 9....Captain is going to be so jealous when Puri shows up...hihihi...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for the next episode since it ended on such an interesting scene! I agree with you all that Captain is HOT HOT HOT in this lakorn and Pim just matches him so perfectly with great screen chemistry. I love Pim's eyes for they're so big and she's so cute when her eyes go all wide on Captain.

The slap N kiss scene was hot and I can't wait for the next slap and kiss scene of them.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Here'a a little spoiler for episode 11.
Captain kidnaps Pim to a hut in his fields since he was worried about her when he found out that she was staying with Puri. She wakes up and starts screaming. They almost slept together but Captain's mom came and interrupt them.

Merit

sarNie Adult
lakornlover thanks for the spoiler...can't wait...Captain sure can't stay away from Pim even if his mom is hot on his trails...LOL...

it seemed the more his mother is trying to seperate them, the more Captain is finding silly ways to get near her..

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
No prob Merit. I know, Captain's attitude is too cute in this lakorn, they're not even dating and he's so overprotective. Can't wait to see the wedding scenes because it looks like they do get married and they still fight though. Here are some pics credit to Exact website. Gosh, now I can't wait till Monday.