Tard Ruk Torranong

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHA! it's funny because when i went to the website, they have Captain's pix from Fah pin Din..which he did play a bratty and meanie role!!! he was hot...i can't wait to watch this one...

Man....when he hates...he hates...but when he loves....OMG.....He really LOVES!!! Kayla, Jekki and Tina.....girls you know what i'm talking about....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Chewy,
I totally know what you mean. That hottie is forever a hottie. I can't wait to see the next esp.

I like how they dress him, causal yet still countyboy looking. I think this is the type of role Captain likes, its a challenge for him cause he has to be like what you can say BIPOLAR hehehe.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL Ah yea, he is straight up bipolar in this lakorn. Love him with the earrings. Urgh...reminds me so much of Minpada...except that his hair is shorter in this lakorn. I had to giggle on the part when Pim thought that she was biten by the snake. I guess I would have been scared of my butt too. Captain has gotten a little bit older, but I must say, not much at all. He can give these younger generation a run for their money. He seems to be in good health for this lakorn which is a plus.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Yep Chewy I totally know what you mean and he definitely is bipolar is this lakorn! There's a sweet scene already in episode 2, Captain being all sweet to Pim. Captain's aged a bit but still looks great for being 31..

And to reply to Captain having a "R" scene in this lakorn, if there's one -its probably a first cuz he ususally doesn't have to be rough with the nang'eks...they usually give in to him willingly... :wub: who wouldn't??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i really want to watch this lakorn cuz of captain but im just not too fond of pim. i will give it a try though

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 2 was fun. Captain and Pim are cute talking back at eachother. The part he teach her how to get glue from the tree is cute and funny the workers all look at them. lol. Yep Puri look so hot!!! i like him & he play a mean character well too. yeah Captain play a bratty mean character like this before in Fah pien din which i also like. pra aek character like this is a lot of fun to watch for me. which is he has all emotion. mean,sad,rough,sweet,cute,funny.yeah i just notice Captain wore an earring make him look hot! heheh. i can't wait for episode 3. yep i agree even though he age but he still look cute.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
This is basically the only lakorn that I am watching right now. Captain fits this role well and Pim's adorable as well. Puri is looking good as well. Can't wait for next episode where we see a jealous Captain. I was reading the behind the scenes of this lakorn on exact's website and it's cute how Captain and Pim play and tease one another.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
This is basically the only lakorn that I am watching right now. Captain fits this role well and Pim's adorable as well. Puri is looking good as well. Can't wait for next episode where we see a jealous Captain. I was reading the behind the scenes of this lakorn on exact's website and it's cute how Captain and Pim play and tease one another.

could u translate articles on exact for me plz?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Jekki, Kayla and Tina...my girls....i'm so glad ya are here....let's get our Captain-ism on again!!!

Omg....remind me of my days with Fah Pin Din...but with a hint of "bipolar" HAHHAHA!

The earing totally remind of me Tik...for some reason....but hottness....

I hope Ms.(o) will be doing a "detail" summary for us...because we all know ms.(0) will get add more spice to it....

I can't wait to watch more.

Captain-ism is on....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i've just finished ep 1 and have to say that he is so hot with the piercing....after reading all these comments can't wait to see ep 2&3...downloading right now though...not too fond of pim but watch for captain...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh it's the old gang back. US OGs have nothing better to do than drool over Captain.

Dude, Fah Pen Din days were hot. I think Kep Pen Din and Muang Dalah days were even hotter. I remember I was so pissed off at the ending, I straight up wrote a new ending jus to satisfy myself, remember Kayla used to tell me I'm crazy.

Anyways I'm off to watch Esp 2 and 3, since I'm slower than normal now. Getting over the hill, the fingers don't work as fast as they used to when it comes to downloading hehehe.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching epi 3...it's really good...at least Cap and Pim has a lot of scenes together...they do look good together...Cap looks sexy and Puri as a bad guy....wow...

Cap is even hotter being mean....can't wait for the next epi...it looks like things are going to get more intense...and that is where the lakorn gets exciting...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG:) another great lakorn! whoooo. i love it, PURI is still HOTTTTTTTTTT even if hes the bad guy. HAHAHAHA and captain &pim looks good togther(= WOOT WOOT. can't wait for episode 4!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 3 ---- Captain is soooooooooo cute!!! Love all his facial expressions so far he's giving Pim in the hospital.. I too wonder if Captain and Pim felt anything at all when filming this lakorn seeing as though they did date. They are cute together and chemistry seems to exist - so far.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.3 is so cute the part in the car that they argue & when he carry her into the car and look at her. he like her a lot and get jealous which is fun to watch. i love pra aek character that is extreme jealous like this and shows it out, even though in a rough way but that's how his character is like so,but it is still very cute. lol. but i'm kind of annoy by nang aek though that she believe what the bad guy say. i can't wait for next episode. no, i don't think he shot his girlfriend he love her too much he wouldn't, he probably shot something else and tell her to leave. but he's stupid that he marry her though ,even though he know she's cheating on him with the bad guy. but then it just show that he love her a lot. Captain and Puri is so hot in here!!! love them both. Pim is cute. This la korn is a lot of fun and exciting.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Is this lakorn a remake? Because a long time ago, I saw a lakorn very similiar...evern the name of the character ( pa aek, nang aek , the bad guy and pa aek ex-wife) The storyline and the name of the character are all the same.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Just saw episode 3 it was pretty good. Well, Captain said why can't his pain died when she did, but I really don't think he killed her maybe she took the gun from him and shot herself.

My Thai isn't 100% but I'll try to get a summary of the article that I read. Well basically in one of the articles that they posted in one of this week's episode....I think it is episode 5 Pim and Captain are going to get into an argument and Pim is going to run out into the woods but there will be bombs and explosives in there so Captain gets worried and goes in to lead her out. So Captain suggested instead of doing it like that they should show a little more cuteness in the scenes so he said that he should give Pim a piggy-back ride. He asked if Pim was okay with it and she asked if he would be able to carry her weight. So he let her on and she bothered him by really jumping on his back, using all her weight. So he got her back by dropping her on the ground and he said, "Tee krai tee mun nong." So she started to chase him.

Can't wait for episode 4.