Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg. I'm soo sad that this lakorn has ended! I enjoyed it from beginning to end without fastforwarding any scenes cause every part is important. This lakorn has a lot of good meaningas and teaches us a valuable lesson about life.

Everyone played their part well and each person had an important role. I'm amazed how they were able to balance out the roles for janie and cherry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A well done to Khun Da Lakornthai putting all this effort making Tard Ruk ended
successfully :highfive: :clap:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I want Janie to be paired up with Por again. Eventhough they didn't have alot of sweet moments together but there's no doubt that they had chemistry. By the way, Janie looks beautiful at the end.

I

izzy_arief

i don't think wishy close it na kha -- her old video still works -- i think she just unlisted her account instead.
Yes, I also don't think she'll close and remove all her videos. But I'm currently downloading all her videos, in case something bad would happened. Hoping she'll finish subbing Tard Rak... I don't how she handle those rude comments. Me myself pissed off when read those comments, but she still can bear it, at least until the day she unlisted her channel.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
....... Hoping she'll finish subbing Tard Rak... I don't how she handle those rude comments. Me myself pissed off when read those comments, but she still can bear it, at least until the day she unlisted her channel.

@ izzy_arief:
Did they offend her or something???
gruhhh, so sad that fans don't appreciate the effort from the subber
. She does it for free and people 're so rude to return her like that.Hope she 's gonna be OK . She 's been doing an excellent job to help Non- thai speaker to have chance to watch Thai Lakorn :wub: :wub: :wub: and some rude fans screw it all,

Alice for posting the last two clips of WarDin Couple, love love love them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

@ izzy_arief:
Did they offend her or something???
gruhhh, so sad that fans don't appreciate the effort from the subber
. She does it for free and people 're so rude to return her like that.Hope she 's gonna be OK . She 's been doing an excellent job to help Non- thai speaker to have chance to watch Thai Lakorn :wub: :wub: :wub: and some rude fans screw it all,

Alice for posting the last two clips of WarDin Couple, love love love them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
your highly :welcome1: icy thanks for your nice words
I've learnt a few more thai knowledge when i
watch Wishy sub lakorn its another part of my institution along side by thai learning lesson class with friends i wanna gain prove to myself that is such a shame to that
insane person bad comments

I

izzy_arief

:eek:fftopic: Truthfully, I don't know what make wishboniko finally hide her channel, but I just can't stand when the viewers keep pushing her, and asking the same typical question. They keep ask if she's going to finishing RMMWT and PLPD. Come on, she already delete the playlist, for sure she's not interested with the project anymore. We don't know wishboniko's situation, but she used to say that she is tired and don't have much more time, but people keep coming to her channel and ask for this and for that --request to sub for another lakorns, ohh this is really annoying. Come on people, let her be on her way. If she decided to quit subbing, just let her. She sub for free, but there are some ungrateful people, who can stand it?

Peeps, I'm so sorry if my comment is offensive, but it can't help that I feel very sad and angry :rant: about this.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
People can only tolerate and endure so much, if I were wishy I would have blocked comments from entering my channel. I went through a similar situation when a complete stranger started hating on my background image. I hope wishy comes back, so many people appreciate her kindness.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wanna send wishy a nice phrase to thank her for the effort but i just don't know the thing
to contact her.

may1363

sarNie Adult
i wanna send wishy a nice phrase to thank her for the effort but i just don't know the thing
to contact her.
Whishy, she's back. I'm so happyyyy. She has so many good lakorns and I always refer to her to understand thai lakorns. Youhouuuuuuuu she's back...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So far I'm on episode 5 and I love it! As much as I adore AongDin and Ward, I truly love Mart and Cherry. Their scenes make me feel so happy, and I love how the people in the brothel unknowingly are making sweet scenes for Jao Ying and Jao Chai. This lakorn is great!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm sad i finished this lakorn. Its truly a wonderful one that is very memorable. Each character had their own little twist and i enjoyed every minute of this lakorn. Superb acting and casting. I don't get the complaining for Mart and Cherry, they did a pretty reasonable job at portraying their characters. Janie and Por were spectacular and the chemistry was eye opening. I'm gonna miss this one for sure.