Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
that bad dude looks perverted! wasn't he playing the same role in "chin chung" where he had to capture pim to be in the whore house as well

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that bad dude looks perverted! wasn't he playing the same role in "chin chung" where he had to capture pim to be in the whore house as well
both the guys are so creepy and perverted I'm imagining that kiss/slap scene it will
be better if they change it from Mart and put Chakrit there atleast Chakrit look way
better and not looking so perverted i will still going to worship the CTeam forever.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that the bad guy 's gonna love Cherry too, so sad for her :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: , crying when cherry got beaten by those bad people. Wondering if the ratings 's up or not? it's getting so addicted now, still have to wait for sub to understand, gonna rewatch TR again, btw, love Por n Janie too. their chemistry 's getting better n better. :wub: :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm disgusted by those pervs! Especially the main guy who owns that whore house. They treat women as if they are some kind of object. He still wanted to sleep with ying ayawadee knowing she might have some disease from the tards sister.

Off topic, does anyone know what happen to ace w? I miss him playing rai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
really, i think Krit looks perverted when he wants it lol
i don't know Ceci that is your thought but with me i see Mart he looks more than
Chakrit maybe lately i just haven't seen Krit that much onscreen and Mart his just
everywhere his lakorn with Cherry is back to back.

yessssssssss, she's fighting back. at least, this switch is teaching her to be a stronger person.

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, so many smart/cherry scenes today -- i want more por/janie!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Who wouldn't want to fall in love with a girl like Ward lol I thought she was picking some kind of berry but end up grabbing a cricket? Was it even a cricket? And BAM she ate it. Hardcore. She's quite a drinker too. She and I can be good buddies. And she even forced Prince Darb to eat it. One tough gal.

Oh I didn't get a chance to comment on episode 4, hahaha I loved the part where Ward came out all dolled up and she fell flat on her face. Oh I had that on replay for quite a while.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Who wouldn't want to fall in love with a girl like Ward lol I thought she was picking some kind of berry but end up grabbing a cricket? Was it even a cricket? And BAM she ate it. Hardcore. She's quite a drinker too. She and I can be good buddies. And she even forced Prince Darb to eat it. One tough gal.

Oh I didn't get a chance to comment on episode 4, hahaha I loved the part where Ward came out all dolled up and she fell flat on her face. Oh I had that on replay for quite a while.
me too, me too, i laughed so hard n re-winded that scene many times, enjoying every scenes of Ward n handsome Ouding ( not sure about the spelling) .