Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
the last two poster are kindda bad -- they should have done a better job than this for this beautiful lakorn. Thank for sharing na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i find Mart his annoying too i like Por his so entertaining when his onscreen :camera:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
love the last poster, Janie and Por, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I don't like how they try to make Cherry and Mart images bigger than Janie and Por, are they equal to the star 's power? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
love the last poster, Janie and Por, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I don't like how they try to make Cherry and Mart images bigger than Janie and Por, are they equal to the star 's power? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
icyplace the main pair in here is Por and Janie, Mart and Cherry is 2nd's

may1363

sarNie Adult
Oh really Alice? I though the main pair is Cherry and Mart because like icyplace said, they make Cherry and Mart pict bigger than Janie and Por.

Me too I don't like mart acting. especially in the sad scene. I don't felt his pain when his sad or in crying scene. He look constipate and I just want to laugh. Sorry maybe it's just me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh really Alice? I though the main pair is Cherry and Mart because like icyplace said, they make Cherry and Mart pict bigger than Janie and Por.

Me too I don't like mart acting. especially in the sad scene. I don't felt his pain when his sad or in crying scene. He look constipate and I just want to laugh. Sorry maybe it's just me.
I'm not sure about them putting bigger pic than the other all i know the 4 of them
are all pra'ek/nang'ek but the main pair will be about Por and Janie story.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
'm not sure about them putting bigger pic than the other all i know the 4 of them
are all pra'ek/nang'ek but the main pair will be about Por and Janie story.
oh really , thanks Alice, make my day :cheer: :cheer: coz looking all the pics made me a little bit uneasy about Janie's role, :nono1: :nono1:

cecilia

Staff member
I thought P'JAEW said they have to adjust the script and make sure both pranang have equal part so really, there's no difference -- it's more of who has the better storyline lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought P'JAEW said they have to adjust the script and make sure both pranang have equal part so really, there's no difference -- it's more of who has the better storyline lol
u noe that is not going to happen no matter how hard they have tried to make it equal. I'm just gonna stick to that all4 of them are the lead. like u said or someone else mention, it's a matter of who u will b most interest in.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I think based on the story and the title, Janie is taking the lead character. Pa Chev even says in one of the interviews that the story is developed from Janie's character. But since Cherry is a princess, they may have done those posters hierarchically.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's Almost Here!!!!! I cannot wait to see it! :) I've been waiting
for this lakorn to come out for the longest now!!!!! So happy!