Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
when i saw the t-ser i already got pissed at the characters lmao. hahaha.. omo.. im so lame ahaha lol..

but i have a feeling im not gonna like janie's character in here...

iono why but im kinda rooting for por and cherry here instead now.. gosh damn mart.. you dirty p'ek lmao.. whore.. ahahaha lol.. janie too ahaha..

but i shall watch because it seems very entertaining lol.. ahaha..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That Mart his such as perverted pra'ek his so creepy when his around his co-star yeah i will watch this cos Por and Cherry
but i maybe can't take it cos of Mart and Janie rai character i been thinking to myself that Janie is actually playing
n'rai like Ploy Nantawadee character.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I cannot wait to watch this!!! Waiting and Waiting and WAITING!!
=) I'm happy to see Janie pair up with Por T. I have never thought
of them pairing up together but then they might be a Good couples.
=)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ lol right? maybe as we watch we'll get used to it and might even want them to do more traditional lakorn :sweat:
It's not the clothes, it's the hair that bugs the life out of me. Just the boys. The girls are fine. I think that is the real problem.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow Cherry she's getting even more prettier nowadays, all the the girls are okay but the boys hairdo just bugs me too.

icool48

sarNie Adult

CHERRY @ Kantana Movie Town CREDIT : CHERRY KHEMUPSORN FB

After come back from Siam. Ayawadee's dad is severely sick

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cherry look gorgeous in here especially in the thai tradtional dress. You know, looking at me makes me miss pupae, cherrys old sister. I was watching nampueng kom these past couple of days and I can't help but miss her..

Thanks jubjib

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I cannot wait to see this! I Love all of them. I cannot wait
to see Janie and Por T. together. Janie and Cherry look nice
in those pics! :)