Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow cherry made #1 on tv pool. That's the first! And janies 2nd. That must be this weeks result causae last week they weren't on there

Thanks jubjib

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Fun, you're right. Cherry has some dedicated fans. Must be the same groups that took all those beautiful pictures.

Where is Janie? She is not even on the list. I think Kwan was second after Cherry.

I'm loving Janie's and Por's parts and looking forward to how their story going to play out.

cecilia

Staff member
Watching today episode made me angry and sad T_T
Slave then are so sad -- i want to jump in and kill the owner and his daughter for framing Ward's mom and her friend T_T

I'm glad it's moving fast today -- want to see how Aongdin & Ward work it out in the end.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Fun, you're right. Cherry has some dedicated fans. Must be the same groups that took all those beautiful pictures.

Where is Janie? She is not even on the list. I think Kwan was second after Cherry.

I'm loving Janie's and Por's parts and looking forward to how their story going to play out.
Janies 2nd place while kwan got no. 3

icyplace

sarNie Adult
4th clip of Aongdin :heart: Ward credit from kisskeepintouch

I'm getting the Aongdin and Ward fever :kiss3:
lol me too love them.

Me three, me three,
WarDin Fever .

. Even don't understand a word Aongdin n Ward saying, but can feel the jealousy from Aongdin

Love these two a lot, still waiting for the E-sub, but after watching these clips, might watch raw again. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm so hooked on this lakorn, today was a sad epi. I felt so bad for ward and her mom, the friend. I don't blame her for wanting a revenge! They get treated like they aren't human beings. Being a tard doesn't mean they dnt have feelings.

Ugh, I'm alittle annoyed of ying ayawadee"s kindness too. Come on now, those girls were trying to poison you and you're still smiling

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh my gosh did the Princess just leave, she has just cause havoc to those two friends she made at the brothel!!!

I love today's episode. Aongdin and Ward forever! She is such a dare devil and quite naughty. I am glad she is seeking revenge, not for herself but because her master had tortured her, her mother and her friend. Slaves are not animals, they too are human!!! I cried so much today with Ward. I truly wish she will seek happiness and save the slaves.

And one more thing, I seriously want Tid to die lol kidding, but she is really annoying right now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it is now episode 8 sadly this lakorn will come to an end soon yeah this lakorn is
getting sad as well and good Janie crying job is fantastic.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want to vote on TV pool too. How can I register? I am not voting for Janie because I am a fan, I want to vote for her because she is truly doing an amazing job in TR.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Fun4fun, sadly fans in the US can't vote for the tv pool. Only fans in thailand

I like Aoundin's toughness! He's really smart too. Him and ward make a great team hehe just great, ying ayawadee ran away with tan chai. She's gonna go look for her brother since jeb turn out to be someone else

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fun4fun, sadly fans in the US can't vote for the tv pool. Only fans in thailand

I like Aoundin's toughness! He's really smart too. Him and ward make a great team hehe just great, ying ayawadee ran away with tan chai. She's gonna go look for her brother since jeb turn out to be someone else
Oh duh, I remember someone asked the same question.

But I still think the Princess is very selfish. Did she even bid farewell? She should have tried to at least free her friends like how Ward tried to free her mother and her friend.

Icy, I rely on YouTube lol some users are really fast, a few hours after the lakorn airs, someone has already uploaded them on YT.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Icy, I rely on YouTube lol some users are really fast, a few hours after the lakorn airs, someone has already uploaded them on YT.
I see, I see TR on Youtube as well, but today ep I thought I can wake up early & streaming it online. Anyway, will wait, dooeii might up it tonight

But I still think the Princess is very selfish. Did she even bid farewell? She should have tried to at least free her friends like how Ward tried to free her mother and her friend.

I haven't watched the recent ep yet. Hopefully, she goes back and helps them after she finds her brother or whatever it is she has to do. Or else, yep, that would be selfish as heck.

saobomp

sarNie Adult

Remember that she herself is not in place where she can let anyone really know her identity because she has people trying to kill her and take over her thrown. it's important for her to find her brother to come help before she can come out and say who she is. this is the reason why she's disguise as ward in the first place.

wonder who plays her so call brother?

wish she would have told tan tep who she is but afraid so she had to take off without letting anyone know...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Remember that she herself is not in place where she can let anyone really know her identity because she has people trying to kill her and take over her thrown. it's important for her to find her brother to come help before she can come out and say who she is. this is the reason why she's disguise as ward in the first place.

wonder who plays her so call brother?

wish she would have told tan tep who she is but afraid so she had to take off without letting anyone know...
She doesn't have to announce she is the princess to save them. Human should save another human being. I know she wants to find her brother in order to rebel against their uncle, but when an innocent life is at stake, wouldn't you help that person first. She would risk her life to save someone who has been mean to her, almost killing her but she would not risk putting her two friends in danger? I could be wrong because I am jumping ahead from the preview for the next episode. Well I guess I will just have to wait until next week to find out if she will return to save them.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
She doesn't have to announce she is the princess to save them. Human should save another human being. I know she wants to find her brother in order to rebel against their uncle, but when an innocent life is at stake, wouldn't you help that person first. She would risk her life to save someone who has been mean to her, almost killing her but she would not risk putting her two friends in danger? I could be wrong because I am jumping ahead from the preview for the next episode. Well I guess I will just have to wait until next week to find out if she will return to save them.
she herself cant even take care of herself. if she did ask the girls to go with her will they go since they dont really believe that she is who she is and think she's mentally ill. although they are always helping her? i'm sure she wanted to but probably not at that time? as far as helping the evil girl that was trying to hurt her. her kindness is strange per say since she's suppose to be forgiving but u know real person wouldnt do such a thing; well not many i should say. her intention in doing that was to get the girl to change her mind about hating her and seeing her as a friend not an enemy. people's intent is weird and especially how the director wants us to see it.

getting good and wondering how it'll end eventually...