TangMo Pataratida

natty

Chubs
it's airbrushed in.. she admit it herself a few months back that she encourage them to "fix" her up to make her look full.. the more the better she said lol..

i mean just look.. now how can you not expect the media to compare her to aum?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
iono...i don't agree with you guys i think she is very pretty and sexy i don't see how she's beeing so to sexy she just has it.... hehheeee.... FROM MY opinion that what i think.. looking beautiful thanks for the pics....

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Wow mo is coming out with a lot of magazine, one after another...but I have to say this is the worst so far I don't like it...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah it's airbush..to make it look full breast...but she asked for it..because i remembered she said that if her photographer wants it bigger then do it..i guess she just wants to make it good instead of bad..you know what i mean..

anyways, she's hot as usuall...but i get bored when she gets a lot of magazines out... :unsure:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Some of these pictures are beautiful... but some r just to :blink: :shocked: yea and well I mean she still a good actress. :) I like her more tomboyish tho hope to see her have a magazine where she's not so sexy B)