Tangmo Over-Dosed on Sleeping Pills in an Attempt to Commit Suicide

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's moving on and appears happier. Yayyy! I hope you are doing as you say Tangmo. She said she just learned how to love without expecting anything in return. Before, she was hung up on his promises so she wasn't able to let go. However, the love she has for him is still there regardless of what their status is, which is just friends. Tono isn't ready to see her yet but he has taken his motorcycle from her place. Everything else is still there. She's not ready to be in a relationship yet but if they ask her 5 years from now, things might change. Both will not remove the tattoo they got as a couple. Still scares me how she says she doesn't know if this will be the end of it. Glad she's taking baby steps though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jb8pYJOLVg

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Tangmo is full of shit, always creating news and drama. No wonder his mom and sister dislike her so much. She is still trying to stir up shit but doing in a way that want to make herself looks like the victim. She seriously need to shut up about Grace.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Tang mo should not be working shes got serious mental health issues. Especially if she went to the trouble of faking a suicide attempt to get someone elses attention. Its actually sadder then if she wasnt faking it.

I honestly believe that either no one says 'no' to her because they all rely on her income or shes so mentally ill she wont listen to anyone and doesnt have 'reasonable comprehension of her actions or consquences' basically shes suffering from delusions.

I have never seen a supposedly 'suicidal' person seek so much publicity or be so willing to talk about something so emotionally painful.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Tangmo is full of shit, always creating news and drama. No wonder his mom and sister dislike her so much. She is still trying to stir up shit but doing in a way that want to make herself looks like the victim. She seriously need to shut up about Grace.

What? She's saying stuff about Grace now? BS!! I said so "attention whore" Grace was in an accident, bad one too. Tono went to visit as a friend. We all know they're friends ever since The Star season 6.. URGH annoying!! Do you know what she said about Grace? Whenever I see her on news I avoid it because she just makes me pitty her, I don't want to see.. LOL

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:

What? She's saying stuff about Grace now? BS!! I said so "attention whore" Grace was in an accident, bad one too. Tono went to visit as a friend. We all know they're friends ever since The Star season 6.. URGH annoying!! Do you know what she said about Grace? Whenever I see her on news I avoid it because she just makes me pitty her, I don't want to see.. LOL
กำลังเป็นที่ถกเถียงกันเลยหลัง “โตโน่ ภาคิน คำวิลัยศักดิ์” โพสต์ภาพไปเยี่ยม “เกรซ รัชย์ณมนทร์ รัชย์จิราธรรม” อดีตคู่จิ้นบ้านเดอะสตาร์ที่ประสบอุบัติเหตุจนต้องนอนอยู่รพ. ทั้งที่เพิ่งประกาศเลิกกับ “แตงโม ภัทรธิดา” เมื่อไม่นานมานี้ แถมข่าวไม่หมดแค่สาว “เกรซ” เพราะหนุ่ม “โตโน่” ยังมีข่าวกับสาวๆ มาอีกเป็นกระบุงถึงขนาดทำให้สับสนว่าใครเป็นตัวจริงตัวหลอกกันแน่
            โดยหลังจากเป็นข่าวได้สักพักในเวลาต่อมาสาว “แตงโม” ก็โพสต์คล้ายๆ น้อยใจบนอินสตาแกรมว่า “ลองสลับกัน ถ้าคนที่ทำแบบนั้นคือฉันคงดดนด่าแบบไม่มีที่ยืน ฉันจะอดทน จะเข้าใจ จะรับไว้เพราะไม่อยากให้ใครมาว่าเทอเลย” คนเลยยิ่งเข้าไปโจมตีหนุ่ม “โตโน่” กันยกใหญ่ พอมีโอกาสได้เจอ “แตงโม” ในงานแถลงข่าวแคมเปญ “แม่มดบาบาร่า (Babalah) ตามล่าหาสาวหน้าเป๊ะ! โดยผลิตภัณฑ์แป้งพัฟบาบาร่า (Babalah)” ณ ลานเอเทรียม ชั้น 1 สยามเซ็นเตอร์ เจ้าตัวก็ให้สัมภาษณ์ว่า
            ”ที่โพสต์ในอินสตาแกรมก็ไม่มีอะไรจะพูดนอกจากบอกแฟนคลับว่า ไอเลิฟยู เอาเป็นว่าอย่าไปพูดถึงมันเลยเพราะผ่านไปแล้ว ที่คนโยงว่าเป็นเพราะโตโน่ไปเยี่ยมเกรซก็พูดเลยว่าเป็นตัวเราเองก็คงไป เยี่ยมนะถ้าคนๆ นั้นเคยอยู่บ้านเดอะสตาร์ด้วยกันมาก่อน คือโตโน่เป็นคนมีน้ำใจมันก็ไม่แปลกที่จะไปเยี่ยมคนไม่สบาย ตอนที่เห็นภาพก็คงไม่ต้องบอกว่าเรารู้สึกยังไงเพราะหลายๆ คนคงรู้สึกแทนเราไปแล้ว เราก็ต้องกลับมาอยู่ที่ความเป็นจริงที่เราไม่ได้มีสถานะที่จะมีสิทธิ์รู้สึก อะไรอีกแล้ว ตอนนี้เรารู้สึกดีที่น้องเขามีหลายๆ คนไปเยี่ยมทำให้เขาหายดีไวขึ้น ทางคุณแม่เขาก็ส่งมาหาผู้จัดการเราเหมือนกันว่าอยากให้ไปเยี่ยมแต่ยังไม่ ว่างไป ส่วนตัวเราไม่รู้จักน้องเขาแต่ก็ขอให้น้องเขาหายไวๆ เพราะได้ยินว่าอาการน้องค่อนข้างหนักเหมือนกัน
            ส่วนใครที่เชียร์ให้เขา 2 คนคบกันจริงๆ ก็ถ้าเขาเป็นคู่ที่เหมาะสมกันและอยู่ด้วยกันได้จริงๆ เราก็เชียร์ด้วย ส่วนที่ว่าน้องเกรซเป็นตัวหลอกอันนี้ยังไม่รู้เรื่องจริงๆ แต่เท่าที่รู้คือน้องเขามีแฟนอยู่แล้ว คือตอนนี้เราพยายามจะไม่คิดอะไรแล้ว เราพยายามที่จะเดินหน้าต่อไป ตอนนี้ยังไม่หายเศร้าเต็ม 100 หรอกของอย่างนี้ต้องใช้เวลา ส่วนภาพที่โตโน่ถ่ายกับแฟนคลับอันนั้นเรายังไม่ได้เห็นก็ขอกลับไปดูก่อน รู้สึกว่าวันที่ถ่ายผู้จัดการเราและคุณพ่อก็อยู่ด้วยมั้งไม่แน่ใจเพราะเป็น ช่วงที่เราโหมถ่ายละครติดๆ กัน
            สำหรับใครที่โจมตีโตโน่ก็ขอว่าอย่าไปว่าเขาเลย มันเป็นน้ำใจอันดีงามมันไม่ใช่ความเสียหาย อยากให้มองแต่สิ่งดีๆ เพราะทุกคนบอบช้ำกันหมดแล้ว แล้วที่ถามว่าเราโอเคไหมถ้าโตโน่จะมีคนอื่นก็..โอเคก็ได้ รับว่าค่อนข้างเป็นห่วงเขาที่โดนโยงหาสาวหลายๆ คน มันคือเรื่องปกติที่เวลามีคนเลิกกันก็มักจะเป็นข่าวว่าไปมีคนใหม่แต่อยากจะ บอกว่าเรายังไม่พร้อมมีใหม่กันทั้งคู่ เอาเป็นว่าอย่าไปโจมตีเขา ถ้ารักเราก็อย่าทำร้ายคนที่เรารักเลย กับเรื่องนี้ก็ไม่ได้ไปขอโทษเขาเพราะเราก็โดนด้วยกันทั้งคู่ ส่วนใครที่เป็นห่วงเราก็ขอบคุณมากๆ เราก็จะพยายามทำตัวเองให้ดีและทำให้สวยอย่างที่ทุกคนอยากเห็น แล้วที่ใครแนะนำให้ไปทำบุญหรือทำพิธีเพื่อผ่านสิ่งร้ายๆ ก็ขอบคุณแต่เราเป็นคริสต์เตียน ชีวิตเราขึ้นอยู่กับสิ่งที่ทำเองมากกว่า แต่ก็รับฟังไว้ขำๆ ถือว่าแบ่งๆ กันทำมาหากิน
            แล้วที่มีคนทักว่าเราจะมีคู่เป็นคนสูงวัยหรือไม่ก็คนมีครอบ ครัวแล้วก็อย่าเพิ่งเดากันเลย รอให้อะไรๆ มันผ่านไปก่อนดีกว่า ตอนนี้ปิดความรักไปก่อน คือที่ปิดเพราะเราไม่อยากให้ใครเข้ามาแทนที่เพราะเราเหงาหรือเราขาด เราไม่ได้หาคนเพื่อมาทดแทนเขา เราอาจจะมีคนใหม่ตอนที่เรามั่นใจว่าเขามีคนใหม่ไปก่อนหรือไม่ก็อาจจะหาคน ใหม่เมื่อตอนที่เราไม่มีอารมณ์เหงา เสียใจ หรือเศร้า ซึ่งก็ไม่รู้ว่าอารมณ์พวกนี้จะอยู่กับเราอีกนานแค่ไหน”
cr.rakdara (there's clip too) The way she talks just make its annoying.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mor Krit is talking about Tangmo and Tono.  He said he predicted that they will break ups... he said to check back for fact that he did said that.

And here is the one that he mention about pretty women and not pretty women with or without happy love life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZfKhtEg8Cg

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yes I do remember him "predicting" that! Mor luck predicted the breakup of Janie and her ex husband and he predicted Tono and Mo's.