Tangmo Over-Dosed on Sleeping Pills in an Attempt to Commit Suicide

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No, girls can be blamed also because it takes two people to make the marriage work. Why is it so hard for people to accept that Tono also has a play in their failed marriage? People keep saying that Tangmo is selfish, she's nut, she needs to learn how to love herself, etc. What about Tono? The man who abandoned his fans and sacrificed his career to begin his relationship with her. The man who has been warned about dating her but didn't care.The man who vowed to stand by her but suddenly gave up? All of sudden, vows are just a mere of words and promises can be broken. Why can't people see how both of them can be wrong? People keep saying they don't feel sorry for Tangmo one bit because she brought it upon herself; she's an attention seeker. Please put all previous views of her aside and try to picture yourself in her shoes. This man vowed to love her unconditionally. He courted her FIRST. He hasn't even tried to follow through with what he promised yet and gave up. He agreed to standby her even with her difficult personality. Since marriage is about tolerance, acceptance, and compromises, he failed at putting in the effort along with Tangmo. She said that she tried to make things work but he ignored her. If they weren't married, break it off. I don't care, but they were married. In her vows, Tangmo said that if they ever fought, please don't ever lose hope and break up but rather talk it out and work through it together. She said a lot more than without you I won't be able to live. I am not blaming Tono. I acknowledge that Tangmo is a difficult girl to love and be around, but I don't quite agree with people criticizing and judging her only while Tono gets away with being a hypocrite. He lead this hopeless romantic on and made her think that he will love and take good care her. When things get tough, he left. That's not the unconditional love he promised. I don't know what made them break up to begin with but until he comes out to clarify why he ended his marriage with her, I will still think he's a hypocrite. 

I really hate myself for putting so much thought into this girl's life. I don't even like her but as a woman myself, I try to empathize. She came from a broken family. All she needs is love. She thought she met her love because he swept her up and made her fall madly in love. She screwed up. They both screwed up. She tried really hard. Nothing works. She then tries to kill herself. I'm not going to try to kick her down even more. She is already at her low. Tono needs to give her full closure. If the girl didn't know they broke up, call her up and explain to her again so that it's clear to her so that everything can end.  

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Honestly, I don't really know what to say or have much to say. I am not a fan of both, but I dislike it when people put most of the blame on the girl instead of the guy. I believe both of them share equal fault and responsibility for what happened. Neither shared more or less fault than the other. I do sympathize with her. I don't know what her intensions were, but the girl is in need of a lot of help. When people say that this or that person was stupid to try to commit suicide because of a girl or guy, it really bugs me. I believe that if you were to be in her situation, you would or may have done the same. It's different when you are the one going through the problem. Sometimes people does things without a second thought, and it's very common for people to take action before thinking twice. I just hope that they resolve this issue soon, and I pray that Tangmo will learn to start loving herself more and seek for more help too. As for Tono, I hope that this is a lesson for him as well. 

Just to clarify, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. I'm just talking in general. I understand where everyone is coming from. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk guys, maybe I'm just a sensitive person who is naive enough to fall for her "acting." I don't want to view her that way because then I'd be like everyone else who is judging her. But I feel for the girl when she said that from the outside, she looks like a strong person but inside, she's not. She puts on a front. I hope Tono doesn't make me look like an idiot for empathizing with Tangmo when he tells his side of the story tomorrow. But for now, I stand by my views and wait to hear his side because I like to give a fair trial before I misunderstand someone completely. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not blaming tangmo and excusing tono completely. What I dont blame him for is wanting a better life for himself. His wrong is diving into something he clearly can not handle. Heck we don't even know what happen and more than likely, we won't know. I doubt he is going to tell us why the marriage failed unless his family and exact force him to. I dont blame him for her stupidity thinking that "if I can't be successful in love then I should die". That is just ugh. I just can't feel sorry for her. I just can't put the blame on him completely.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm not blaming tangmo and excusing tono completely. What I dont blame him for is wanting a better life for himself. His wrong is diving into something he clearly can not handle. Heck we don't even know what happen and more than likely, we won't know. I doubt he is going to tell us why the marriage failed unless his family and exact force him to. I dont blame him for her stupidity thinking that "if I can't be successful in love then I should die". That is just ugh. I just can't feel sorry for her. I just can't put the blame on him completely.
Thank you. That's all I wanted some people to do. I'm not blaming one person more than the other but I felt the need to defend Tangmo more because people are focusing more on her past and present actions. I read through so many comments and not one comment, except for yours and a few, acknowledged that Tono is partially wrong as well for involving himself with someone he cannot look after. No one remembers when he chose Tangmo over everything. Now suddenly she's nothing to him and he is excused because Tangmo is a drama queen. It serves her right. Who can be with a person like that? No, guys. If they were dating, yes, it serves her right. But her father walked her down that aisle and passed her down to him thinking that he would at least give it a fight before calling it quits. That's what bothers me because people can't see what I'm trying to point out. But rather they probably think I'm blaming Tono completely. I'm not. I just want people to see how he's also (not completely) at fault in this failed relationship. 

I just want to thank everyone for making this a peaceful debate. It's a touchy subject concerning morals, marriage, and personal experiences. So far, we haven't stepped on each other's toes and stated our opinions respectfully even if we don't quite agree. The most impressive thing is that we are defending people we are not even fans of. Other Sarnies, please take notes.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Idk guys, maybe I'm just a sensitive person who is naive enough to fall for her "acting." I don't want to view her that way because then I'd be like everyone else who is judging her. But I feel for the girl when she said that from the outside, she looks like a strong person but inside, she's not. She puts on a front. I hope Tono doesn't make me look like an idiot for empathizing with Tangmo when he tells his side of the story tomorrow. But for now, I stand by my views and wait to hear his side because I like to give a fair trial before I misunderstand someone completely. 
You're not sensitive or naive, you and all of us just look at things differently. Truly there are no right or wrong on the thinking of life, love, happiness, and marriage.

I think all of us are so passionate about this cus it is a sensitive issue. Our opinion on this doesn't make us cold hearted or sensitive even though we think so, it just makes us humans with different thinkings.

One thing I want to say to all of u who participated in the conversation is that thank you for being mature in regards to each others opinions.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I say she needs to love herself first, it is not blaming her. I am not specifically targeting anyone in that particular statement I am saying it from someone who's almost hitting the 16th year mark in the marriage. A marriage to me is like climbing a high ladder...you take one slow step at a time and in between you paused and take a deep breath to get to the very top.

I say that she needs to love herself first is somewhat a blanket statement that goes for everybody. No one is going to able to love another person (I simply mean this in the best way possible) if they do not love themselves first. You don't have the understanding and ability to completely love another person if you don't start with YOU. 

I am using myself as an example. My mood is somewhat horrible. My husband jokingly say from time to time I am bipolar. Because there at times I am happy and then one wrong thing said from him my mood is like a light switch. I am sensitive if he doesn't give me enough attention and irritable from a simple wrong look. I have those happy high...where the world is such a beautiful place and the lows where I wonder what is the purpose in life? I go through this ups and downs like a freaking yo-yo depending on what my husband do or says. I never take a closer look at myself because I took myself out the picture. I seemed to value myself less when I am around my husband...and he was able to either make me miserable or happy. And I was like this until this April (I know I am a slow learner). Then we had a very big fight....like huge fight one day and I stopped in my track. I pretty much cried and realized I handle everything all wrong. I came to a realization that I never love myself enough to be happy with me. I had to start at square one and go back to the basics. I had to let everything go and start seeing everything....like everything from a fresh set of eyes. The letting go part is probably the hardest but the power of control that you have within yourself is priceless though. Now I am happy, because I love myself enough to know my worth and not let my husband have the control of making me into someone I am not (not that he wants to) it was just something I didn't even know I gave him in the first place.  But sometimes, when you are in a relationship you do things without even knowing.

Anyway, when I say Tangmo needs to love herself first is make sure she is getting treatments for her depression...surrounded by those that really love her. Especially, those that do not judge her. She can't offer anyone anything when she can't offer herself nada at this point. She needs to work on what's broken inside of her rather than try to fix a broken relationship or want to be in a relationship that at this point isn't there. She doesn't have it in her to really be with anyone right now. Whether it's Tono or another man. It is just not healthy for anyone if she gets involve.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, I appreciate everyone's insight on this. I get what you mean Byebye. My comment wasn't directed at you, just a general reply summing up everyone's comments regarding this matter. I am the same way and that is why I am not ready to be in a relationship. Once I get into a relationship, my insecurities return and I honestly get upset over everything and overthink things. It's like I know I can provide my own happiness, but when someone else is able to make me happy, I forget how to make myself happy. They become my endorphin, my happiness pill.  It's horrible but I am trying to fix that. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Man finally home!

Ok so Tono's press conference. I ask, are we going to be ok with what he has to say or wont say? If he were to come out and explain all the troubles they went through and what made him say enough, wouldn't we look at him as not being a man? For me personally even though I am nosy and want to know the whys, I don't want to hear the whys. I don't think it is a good idea for him to give a press conference, especially to explain the whys. It is too sensitive and too personal. I hope to just see him apologize to tangmo and her family for what happen then leave it at that. However I do know thai society and the media's mentality. I know that if that is all he say, they will judge, give him a guilty verdict, then hang him. I mean he hasn't even said anything yet and he's already hung by the jury of society. I don't think he was the one who want to give this conference because Exact already said he and they aren't going to but I think after her press, the society demanded answers so they had no choice but to.

Bye bye, I think I may be the opposite of you, at least that is what my families and friends said. They said I love myself too much that I can sometime come off as selfish or over confident. I never believe that about myself but heck what do I know lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My biggest fault is catered my life around my husband. I was never in a relationship so I didn't know how it work. When I got married it was all new and I went about it the way I thought was best as a 20 year old girl...from never dating to marriage is well, different. It took almost 16 years because changing is hard, I really want to change and worked on it little by little. Now, there's not much my husband can do to make me unhappy lol. Now like I've mentioned, I give my husband two options...you love me or you leave me.

I am wondering why Tangmo feels the need to do a press conference or have the energy to give one after she tried to commit suicide. Should she have a spoke person and read a generic statement, she is dealing with a personal matter and needs some time and privacy. She really didn't have to be there because people would understand. I mean, not that many people that tried to commit suicide would want to speak out the next day. Anyway, it's just crazy...and now Tono's press is next. Make it short and simple then shut the curtain for a while. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If Mark can still be a saint after all his scandals, Tono will survive. If Pinky can still receive work after being a homewrecker, he will be fine. People love scandalous people. Tono isn't one of them but he married one. What did he expect? He just needs to be honest and apologize to her and her family. That'll be the end of it. He will probably use the we have different lifestyles statement if asked why they broke up. He doesn't have to comment on their personal matters. Just apologize and call it a day because it wasn't his intentions for things to be this way. People shouldn't blame him one sidedly because no one wanted this to happen. Break ups and divorces happen.

I'd have to say that their miscommunication made things worse because Tono refused to talk it out with her and even blocked her on IG. He probably didn't end things normally that's why she held on to hope. She said he just moved out of their home after the misunderstanding and his stuff is still there. The girl is still talking about loving him on her IG. Some people post all their matters on social media and she is one of them who cannot keep quiet. It probably gives her a sense of relief to rant out to the world. I don't agree with it but if that is her method, then I'll pray for her because you'd think she had learned her lesson.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did you read what his sister post on her ig Mahalo? She said on there that when Tangmo announced that she was single, he didn't say anything. So she did know that they were done with.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Disclaimer: I'm not a Tono fan nor a Tangmo fan. I'm just a commentator.

How much more does Tono need to do in order to prove his love for Tangmo? Throwing away his career, fans, friends, and family wasn't enough to show that his words, vows, and promises were sincere and genuine? Marrying her when everyone was against it and had abandoned him wasn't enough? There's only so much he can do. Sometimes, like the saying, "Because at some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life." And who's to judge the timeframe in that? Who's to say, it's only been a year, give it 10 more years, so it may seem that you didn't abandon ship when things got tough?

When Tono met Tangmo, she had nothing going on for her, she practically burnt so many bridges, so for him to have fallen so hard and threw away everything he worked so dilligently for, his dreams, his aspirations, his support system at Exact, for Tangmo, doesn't that already say that he's gone through almost the worst for her? Throughout their marriage, Tangmo continued to do childish things that further tarnished her image as well as his through association, but he stood by her, so what makes us think that he simply woke up one day and gave up on her? Why are we even questioning that if he couldn't keep his promises then why make them in the first place?

Have you guys ever been in a relationship with someone where they push you and push you and push you until all of the love, patience, and understanding you had for them no longer existed? And then you realize, that you love them as a person, but you've fallen out of love? When that happens, you're so tired, drained, and traumatized from being near that person because of all the shit they've put you through? I think that's what happened. If Tangmo can be this outrageous publically, I can't imagine how much crazier she can become behind closed doors and Tono had to endure all of that. I'm not saying Tono is a saint or that he has no wrong in this failed marriage, but we can only make our assumptions based on the history of things that led up to this attempted suicide. You think Tangmo didn't threaten him with suicide when he requested for a separation? She probably did but it was either him or her that was going to go insane if they continued living together, so he chose what was best for himself. I can totally relate to Mew's cousin's story because honestly, I didn't want to share it here, online, but my sister has been through such a relationship before. Let me tell you, it ultimately came down to, either she or him who was going to go insane or commit suicide, if she hadn't exited out. It's mentally draining and that person doesn't even have to be bipolar. It's extremely difficult to maintain a relationship with people who are self righteous, stubborn, and missing some screws up there.

Tangmo probably apologizes to him all the time after a rampage, so he's immuned to it; thus, he has been ignoring her. And honestly, perhaps it's too late to change?

I'm just saying, just because Tono is a guy doesn't mean that he has to endure her just to prove that those vows or that his love for her was truly unconditional. In retrospect, if Tangmo loved him that much and was this unwilling to lose him, then why didn't she change earlier? Why didn't her love for him be unconditional enough to change her bad habits that would chase him away one day? It goes both ways. She took those vows, too. Tono shouldn't be the primary side responsible in this fairytale gone wrong. Like everyone has stated earlier, no normal human being walks into marrige planning to divorce or fall out of love. But because it's marriage, Tangmo may have felt a stronger entitlement or right over Tono, which led to endless suffocation on Tono's part.

Sure, it was Tono's mistake for marrying Tangmo prematurely during the honeymoon stage. That's probably what he meant by "mistake." Perhaps what he read or heard about her was completely disregarded during the dating stages because both were putting their best upfront? Who knows, but for sure, he loved her enough to marry her and risk quite a lot in doing so.

About Tangmo's Instagram, didn't she make a comment that guys are free to date her because she's available or single now? That wasn't too long ago, so why is she throwing up a storm and claiming that he led her on?

Yes, I'm basing my opinions on history, past events that just happened before the incident as well as incidences all throughout Tangmo's career and past. Why? Because she's been consistently negative, so what makes me think that if someone broke her heart, she's not going to respond negatively? When her mentality is constantly in a dark cloud? Sure, the past doesn't determine the present or future, but that's reality. History is a part of the equation to predict or understand something. That's why they say, don't live life so recklessly, there are true consequences. Perfect example, the boy who cried wolf.

Unconditional love is defined in so many different ways. For me, if you have to sacrifice, lose, or compromise yourself for someone, that's not true love. True unconditional love is to love, accept, understand, and stand by someone without receiving anything in return but at the same time, the unconditional love you have for this person makes you a better person, makes you happy, and doesn't burden anyone. It is a healthy love that grows and matures with time. If it's not a healthy love, it's not unconditional love, it's a selfish love or obsession that lasts briefly. A healthy love knows when to stop and end yet cherish the moments that will never come by again. Both Tono and Tangmo's relationship became so poisonous that they needed time apart. I think they loved each other but because of their own shortcomings, they weren't ready for unconditional love because their relationship certainly doesn't sound healthy.

Whatever the case, since we don't know much, if Tono really didn't clearly end things with her, he should, if that's still the route he wishes to choose. However, if this attempted suicide has made him and her realize how short life is and reconcile their differences, then great. I hope it lasts. Whatever the outcome, I think Tono has done his part well. Both need time to grow and mature from this.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So Tangmo said that she had hope that he would come back because his belongings are still at the house correct? Well his sister has an answer for that. She said that the reason his belongings are still at her house is because Tangmo would not allow Tono to go get his stuff.
There was a lot of things his sister said after Tangmo's press conference but I can't find her fb page for the life of me (yes internet dumb here) and she deleted what she wrote on ig too. For those who has dootv, Gubgib read what she wrote on woody live morning show. Well we'll find out in 1 hr.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Why is the sister saying or posting something and not Tono? Or when Tono is going to have his own press conference?

I think the sister should stay out of this and let Tono handle it whether the sister believes that Tono will never air Tangmo's dirty laundry to her satisfaction or not because you know, we sisters, do that and try to protect our brothers in any way we can. I speak from experience but have also learned too that sometimes, you just have to let things go and believe that your brother will handle the situation his way, which is the best way.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she was pissed because people were bashing him. I understand her though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOxM3VRwcWM
@5:55

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to say that I have been through many things, been bullied, been heart-broken with my boyfriend, heart-broken with my parents, everything almost as much as Tangmo has gone through, other than being bi-polar or depressed and though my parents may not have gotten divorced, but it hurts more to see my parents force themselves to stay together just for us kids. I would rather they get divorced than stay together in torment and arguments like this every single day even over just a little thing. But I have never tried or even think of committing suicide, so if i was in her situation, I would never do what she did. Break-ups and divorces are something that happens everyday yoo laaw. No one can control it.

I understand what everyone is trying to say. I'm not trying to blame one or the other, because I don't know what the story really is. Even after they have come out to clear things, because there will always be a truth that will never be spoken of and there will always be some lies that they speak.  What I do know is that Tangmo is not in any shape to give a press conference. She should take care of herself before caring about what the media wants to know.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I just don't get it, Tangmo is still posting her yearning for him even after her attempt at suicide and saying she's going to try to move on. Someone please take social media away from her please! Where are all these people who claim to love and support her? Take that thing away from her! She also said that she's getting ready for bad news at 5 which is when he's going to have his press conference.

So here is what he said: (omg all these reporters yelling at him to turn to their camera is pretty annoying) (sorry if I can't type fast enough to get everything he said ok)

he said he doesn't know what to say and ask the reporter to ask him instead.
He said he is glad that she is safe.
They went to actually see a priest to end the relationship. Her father and his mother were both there. He said they officially end it for 2 months. He wanted to go get his stuff but she asked him not to take it because she is not ready for that departure.
He refuse to say why they broke up because he said that it is no use anymore. He gave this press conference not because he want pity for himself and he understand all the back lashes. He can live with that backlashes. He said they have been in communication. He said he can return but not to the same status (meaning just friends?) He said that they cleared things already and it ended long time ago. They both had an understanding that it is over. As for her saying that she will continue to try to get back together. His answer is that it is passed time to return. As of right now, he can not go back.

oh man I can't type anymore but I will post the interview as soon as someone post it.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wooow what the heck has she done to make him ignore her soooo much now. Going from super loving to that ?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I feel sorry for Tono cos people are just blaming him without even thinking. That is so stupid of them. They can't see how much he sacrificed for her.
aiyaja said:
How much more does Tono need to do in order to prove his love for Tangmo? Throwing away his career, fans, friends, and family wasn't enough to show that his words, vows, and promises were sincere and genuine? Marrying her when everyone was against it and had abandoned him wasn't enough?
 There's only so much he can do. Sometimes, like the saying, "Because at some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life." And who's to judge the timeframe in that? Who's to say, it's only been a year, give it 10 more years, so it may seem that you didn't abandon ship when things got tough?

When Tono met Tangmo, she had nothing going on for her, she practically burnt so many bridges, so for him to have fallen so hard and threw away everything he worked so dilligently for, his dreams, his aspirations, his support system at Exact, for Tangmo, doesn't that already say that he's gone through almost the worst for her? 
Throughout their marriage, Tangmo continued to do childish things that further tarnished her image as well as his through association, but he stood by her, so what makes us think that he simply woke up one day and gave up on her? Why are we even questioning that if he couldn't keep his promises then why make them in the first place?

Have you guys ever been in a relationship with someone where they push you and push you and push you until all of the love, patience, and understanding you had for them no longer existed? And then you realize, that you love them as a person, but you've fallen out of love? When that happens, you're so tired, drained, and traumatized from being near that person because of all the shit they've put you through? I think that's what happened. If Tangmo can be this outrageous publically, I can't imagine how much crazier she can become behind closed doors and Tono had to endure all of that. I'm not saying Tono is a saint or that he has no wrong in this failed marriage, but we can only make our assumptions based on the history of things that led up to this attempted suicide. You think Tangmo didn't threaten him with suicide when he requested for a separation? She probably did but it was either him or her that was going to go insane if they continued living together, so he chose what was best for himself. I can totally relate to Mew's cousin's story because honestly, I didn't want to share it here, online, but my sister has been through such a relationship before. Let me tell you, it ultimately came down to, either she or him who was going to go insane or commit suicide, if she hadn't exited out. It's mentally draining and that person doesn't even have to be bipolar. It's extremely difficult to maintain a relationship with people who are self righteous, stubborn, and missing some screws up there.

Tangmo probably apologizes to him all the time after a rampage, so he's immuned to it; thus, he has been ignoring her. And honestly, perhaps it's too late to change?

I'm just saying, just because Tono is a guy doesn't mean that he has to endure her just to prove that those vows or that his love for her was truly unconditional. In retrospect, if Tangmo loved him that much and was this unwilling to lose him, then why didn't she change earlier? Why didn't her love for him be unconditional enough to change her bad habits that would chase him away one day? It goes both ways. She took those vows, too. Tono shouldn't be the primary side responsible in this fairytale gone wrong. Like everyone has stated earlier, no normal human being walks into marrige planning to divorce or fall out of love. But because it's marriage, Tangmo may have felt a stronger entitlement or right over Tono, which led to endless suffocation on Tono's part.

Sure, it was Tono's mistake for marrying Tangmo prematurely during the honeymoon stage. That's probably what he meant by "mistake." Perhaps what he read or heard about her was completely disregarded during the dating stages because both were putting their best upfront? Who knows, but for sure, he loved her enough to marry her and risk quite a lot in doing so.

About Tangmo's Instagram, didn't she make a comment that guys are free to date her because she's available or single now? That wasn't too long ago, so why is she throwing up a storm and claiming that he led her on?

Yes, I'm basing my opinions on history, past events that just happened before the incident as well as incidences all throughout Tangmo's career and past. Why? Because she's been consistently negative, so what makes me think that if someone broke her heart, she's not going to respond negatively? When her mentality is constantly in a dark cloud? Sure, the past doesn't determine the present or future, but that's reality. History is a part of the equation to predict or understand something. That's why they say, don't live life so recklessly, there are true consequences. Perfect example, the boy who cried wolf.

Unconditional love is defined in so many different ways. For me, if you have to sacrifice, lose, or compromise yourself for someone, that's not true love. True unconditional love is to love, accept, understand, and stand by someone without receiving anything in return but at the same time, the unconditional love you have for this person makes you a better person, makes you happy, and doesn't burden anyone. It is a healthy love that grows and matures with time. If it's not a healthy love, it's not unconditional love, it's a selfish love or obsession that lasts briefly. A healthy love knows when to stop and end yet cherish the moments that will never come by again. Both Tono and Tangmo's relationship became so poisonous that they needed time apart. I think they loved each other but because of their own shortcomings, they weren't ready for unconditional love because their relationship certainly doesn't sound healthy.

Whatever the case, since we don't know much, if Tono really didn't clearly end things with her, he should, if that's still the route he wishes to choose. However, if this attempted suicide has made him and her realize how short life is and reconcile their differences, then great. I hope it lasts. Whatever the outcome, I think Tono has done his part well. Both need time to grow and mature from this.