Tangmo Over-Dosed on Sleeping Pills in an Attempt to Commit Suicide

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
as a person that works in health care and has some experience with caring for people with mental health issues, so see a so called friend video tape their friend at thier lowest and most vulnerable moment is beyond belief. If i was in that in that room i would of gently but firmly asked them to either stop filming or leave the room bc it is a complete breach of patient privacy. If my patient or loved one was obviously in that much emotional and physical pain i would comforting them not busy filming..where is this so called friends priorities.  If this is the best friend that tangmo has then i am not surprised shes not in a good place.

I am not a fan of tang mo or tono, I disagree with thier political ideals and affiiations, i dont like the work that either of them put out. But as a human being and healthcare professional I wish them both well for an emotional, spiritual and physical healing. This was Tangmo's cry for help, i read so many comments that she did it to emotionally blackmail Tono to comeback but at end of day this relationship as it was is over.  I think tangmo needs to quit showbiz for now and focus on her issues without the pressure of being in the spotlight.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I understand what Tangmo is going through. But saying Tono should not have announced it is not right. Tono was there for her, supported her, when she was bored of the treatment he indirectly made her undergo treatment. HE DID EVERYTHING he could. He might have broken up cos it was only getting worse. Just cos you're mentally ill doesn't mean you take advantage of people around you. She was taking treatment that means she knows she is mentally ill. Its not like she does not know about it and Tono was doing it secretly for her. Come on you cant break up with someone and then keep it secret from the world, that too after more than 4 months of break up. He did not intentionally announce it but may be it was just a situation. If he did not care about her illness he would have made a huge news of it as soon as they broke up. I'm not Tono or Tongmo's fan but I feel sorry for Tono cos he will be blamed for it now.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She was diagnosed since she was 18 years old due to her parents divorcing. I don't know how she dealt with it but the Sanook did mentioned her seeing the doctor with Tono. She said she took pills to sleep since she has trouble sleeping. I'm sure she's on some type of medication but celebrities wouldn't come out to tell you they're on antidepressants would they?
That article at Sanook says depression, not bipolar. "Rok seum sao" is depression and that's a different beast from bipolar so where are people getting bipolar from? I didn't watch the clip, it's way too long.

As for celebrities wouldn't come out to tell you they're on anti-psychotics, if they announce it to the public that they're bipolar they wouldn't have to. I think it'd be understood that they're on drugs if they claim they're getting treated for it. If it was just depression then yeah they'd have to tell about getting medicated as part of the treatment. It's not an automatic case there.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
That article at Sanook says depression, not bipolar. "Rok seum sao" is depression and that's a different beast from bipolar so where are people getting bipolar from? I didn't watch the clip, it's way too long.

As for celebrities wouldn't come out to tell you they're on anti-psychotics, if they announce it to the public that they're bipolar they wouldn't have to. I think it'd be understood that they're on drugs if they claim they're getting treated for it. If it was just depression then yeah they'd have to tell about getting medicated as part of the treatment. It's not an automatic case there.

I didn't read the article but if it did say "rok seum sao" then that's a different issue. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
โรคซึมเศร้า- rohk seum sao (depression)
โรคอารมณ์สองขั้ว- rohk arom song kua (bipolar)

หรือยิ่งรู้สึกสิ้นหวังแบบรุนแรงจนรู้สึกหมดซึ่งหนทางที่อยากจะใช้ชีวิตต่อไป 
When she said the above, I read too quickly and thought she said she experienced episodes of feeling very hopeless and then returned to live her life back to normal. I'm not a psychiatrist nor am I the best translator. Although, rohk seum sao means depression, it is a depressive disorder that can fall into many different categories, bipolar being one of them. When I thought I read her symptoms as feeling very hopeless about life to returning to normal as if nothing had happened, I assumed it was a bipolar disorder. That is why you do not assume. You make an ass out of you and me (ass-u-me). My apologies to my readers.

Since Tangmo only suffers from depression and not a bipolar disorder, Tono didn't unknowingly trigger anything that was not within her control. Although depression is serious, it is much more controllable than bipolarism so she shouldn't have done what she did. I know in the midst of a break up and depression in the mix can cause one to take this way out, but she is surrounded by such loving family and friends. Her father loves her a lot. Over a guy though Tangmo? Smh. Bless you child. You had my empathy for a minute. 

Her press conference for those who are still interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddIU6R3EqBU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZgJ5NqeK5c

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Tangmo said that each time they were interviewed, they never said they've broken up, only that they are distant from one another. So when Tono came out to announce he's single, she was shocked because she was confused herself about whether they had fully broken up. She thought they were going to get back together. Tangmo said she's a worshiper of love. She is willing to die for love. She doesn't think she will be able to love anyone else. She said she had always kept her promise to him until this day. She isn't upset about his decision but she'll continue to keep her promise to him forever. 

Basically, she's going through a bad break up and took things to the extreme. It will get better. We've all experienced a horrible break up. You feel that your world is turned completely upside down and you think you'll never be able to love again, but you will be able to. She's still young. I hope she gets through this with the help of her father and close friends. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's sad that people choose to end their life than to fix their problems. But then again I'm never gonna put myself in a situation where I should have to make this kind of decision and I'm not one with a mental disorder, so I'll never understand how they feel. 

I'm not a fan of either, but I agree Tono should've been mindful and kept their break up low-profile. He knows Tangmo's vulnerable, so he should've thought twice about ANNOUNCING a break up no one asked about. It's his right, and he didn't tell her to commit suicide, but knowing that she's got this mental disorder he should've at least been mindful and respectful. They broke up a couple months ago and she didn't do anything, at least not the the public's knowledge, so his announcement sure did have a little something to do with her committing suicide. Oh well, I hope they both heal physically, mentally and spiritually. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
โรคซึมเศร้า- rohk seum sao (depression)
โรคอารมณ์สองขั้ว- rohk arom song kua (bipolar)

หรือยิ่งรู้สึกสิ้นหวังแบบรุนแรงจนรู้สึกหมดซึ่งหนทางที่อยากจะใช้ชีวิตต่อไป 
When she said the above, I read too quickly and thought she said she experienced episodes of feeling very hopeless and then returned to live her life back to normal. I'm not a psychiatrist nor am I the best translator. Although, rohk seum sao means depression, it is a depressive disorder that can fall into many different categories, bipolar being one of them. When I thought I read her symptoms as feeling very hopeless about life to returning to normal as if nothing had happened, I assumed it was a bipolar disorder. That is why you do not assume. You make an ass out of you and me (ass-u-me). My apologies to my readers.

I don't think there is a need for apologizing Mahalo. Translating is very difficult, I've done so myself recently so I know how it is. My translating isn't correct at times and grammar is probably off because I don't proof like crazy. I thank you Mahalo for all of your translating. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He have said he's single several times before the concert. Maybe SHE wouldn't accept it until he made the announcement bigger at the concert. When they were promoting 7wonders, several shows and hosts asked his status and he said "sode krap", "prom lai hua jai krap", "prom mee rak hai thae mae, nong, kap peun krap". So I wonder if Tangmo just wouldn't accept it. I mean how any girls do we know that refuse to accept a breakup?

You're fine Mahalo!!! Thanks for translating ja. It is hard to translate, I'm full thai and even it is difficult for me.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
he should've thought twice about ANNOUNCING a break up no one asked about.

It is sad what she had done. I wonder if it was scripted?? I only say this because things like this are scripted. I watched the clip and he totally said it jokingly and it seemed like everyone had a good laugh. Geez  it's just sad what the outcome came out to be like. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He have said he's single several times before the concert. Maybe SHE wouldn't accept it until he made the announcement bigger at the concert. When they were promoting 7wonders, several shows and hosts asked his status and he said "sode krap", "prom lai hua jai krap", "prom mee rak hai thae mae, nong, kap peun krap". So I wonder if Tangmo just wouldn't accept it. I mean how any girls do we know that refuse to accept a breakup?

You're fine Mahalo!!! Thanks for translating ja. It is hard to translate, I'm full thai and even it is difficult for me.

Sadly, I think the same. He said it several times. He even made it clear that they broke up on the AT10 interview. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I don't think there is a need for apologizing Mahalo. Translating is very difficult, I've done so myself recently so I know how it is. My translating isn't correct at times and grammar is probably off because I don't proof like crazy. I thank you Mahalo for all of your translating. 
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww thank you loves.  I feel the need to apologize because it's equivalent to saying someone has AIDs when they don't.  I don't want people to misunderstand and think that Tangmo is the way she is because she suffers from a mental disorder. She is naturally the way she is because she is diva Tangmo.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So new information from Tono's sister. She said that his mother also has depression and always end up in the hospital every time Tono and Mo has bad news but her hospitalization never made news.

So this is my opinion, I do know that Tono loves his mother, truly truly love his mother. He will do anything and everything for his mother so I wonder if he just finally had enough with all the news about her that caused his mother so much stressed. Tono's sister and several news station did say that through out their relationship, when ever there's news about Mo or bad news regarding Mo, Tono never ever said anything and always supported her. So they said it must be something huge for him to walk out of her life.

So Tangmo has a Panic Disorder. A doctor was interviewed and he said that this disorder can be cured but that person must consistently seek treatment for at least a year. If the treatment is not consistent then it can become worst to the point of not being curable.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
yikes, if thats the case. he should not hold back or try to protect Mo. he should speak honestly why he couldnt handle the marriage or even Mo anymore. he should speak things about her that we outsiders don't know. he needs to stand up for himself because if he doesn't people will blame him for mo's attempt suicide and it's not fair!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh I thought they said he wasn't going to.
His PR just announced that he will hold his own press conference tomorrow: http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/135166.html

ในส่วนของโตโน่แม้ขณะนี้จะยังเงียบเฉย แต่พีอาร์ได้ร่อนหมายเชิญสื่อว่าเจ้าตัวพร้อมเปิดใจให้สัมภาษณ์ทุกเรื่องราว ในวันพรุ่งนี้(8 กค.) เวลา 17.00 น. ณ ตึกแกรมมี่

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
His PR just announced that he will hold his own press conference tomorrow: http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/135166.html

ในส่วนของโตโน่แม้ขณะนี้จะยังเงียบเฉย แต่พีอาร์ได้ร่อนหมายเชิญสื่อว่าเจ้าตัวพร้อมเปิดใจให้สัมภาษณ์ทุกเรื่องราว ในวันพรุ่งนี้(8 กค.) เวลา 17.00 น. ณ ตึกแกรมมี่
Oh good! He should tell his side because right now he is made to look like the bad guy. Especially when she said that they never had a final solution and she always thought they were going to get back together. Man sorry to say this but that girl. I know she's not well but still. However knowing Tono, he's probably going to say that he's int he wrong and accept all the responsibility. Wonder how his mom is doing after this drama.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wow...this must've been from a lakorn or something, I don't want to offend or say something rude since I don't really know every single details but it seems that she must be calling for attention yet suicide is a very serious topic to talk about. And like peung_b says what kind of friend is that, if I was in that situation I wouldn't even consider her being my friend, something like this is not necessary to announce to the public. I wouldn't want someone posting a video or picture of me in that situation which makes it seem like I'm calling for attention. I don't think it's Tonos fault, no one can really be by your side forever and personally I think that Tangmo could make it on her own with the support from family and friends and especially during this time it really goes to show who is really there for you and who is just faking it. I think most of us are neither of their fans but as human beings we all do have a little sympathy for them but who am I to judge since at the end of the day it is what it is, you can't go back and change the things you did, just learn from it.