Tangmo Over-Dosed on Sleeping Pills in an Attempt to Commit Suicide

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm not taking Tono side or anything because I don't know who he is or have seen any of his lakorns. All I know if him is little news here and there regarding Tangmo especially when they got married and said it's just an engagement. I know people of bipolar and it's a hard and complicated disorder that some even refused to see that they even have any problems. Everything and anything can triggered an episode. When it's good it's a high good but when it's bad it can be suicidal bad. 

I think Tono, got in over his head when he was in love with her, you know the honeymoon stage where everything is just that good and nothing can get in the way of "love" but honeymoon can only last so long before reality sets in. He probably looks at it from career to his family and it wasn't worth salvaging the relationship. They were no longer a couple for a few months and he probably thinks nothing of it when he announced he was "single" because between them they had already knew they were no longer together. Or he probably thought they were moving on and feeling comfortable enough to say it. Whatever it was he was thinking, I don't think he did it intentionally to hurt her...he had helped her get treatment when they were together, hopefully he knows how fragile she is. It's a moment thing where he thinks nothing of it since they were already over. Like Meow said, they were over 4-5 months...not sure how long he has to wait to announce he's single...would a year made a difference to her? What if she is still in love him  at that time, would he have to live his life afraid of moving on because she's not ready?

It is a tricky situation but he can't put his life on hold for her when they are no longer a couple. I truly hope now that it's out in the open she will definitely get all the help there is available and make sure she surround herself by those that loves her and want to see her well. She needs that in order to have a second chance.

sarN

sarNie Granny
can't blame the guy . bipolar disorder is hard to deal with . their mood changes . my friend that have biploar would get upset if i don't say "hi" to her in room full of ppl b/c she think I'm shame to be her friend loll . I'm not . I  didn't realize it's that serious . It cause her to cry all the sudden & when ppl comfort her , she get mad . Every difficult to deal with . I have to pull her to the side and talk to her privately  & then i understand . I jolt down those little thing , now , every time i see her , it's those grand entrance type of greeting  . I would holler her name , run to hug her & make sure she is special to me . I know it's sound extreme but to her it mean alot b/c she doesn't have any friend.  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm not just saying this about Tangmo, but anyone out there who is stupid enough to commit suicide for just one stupid person, deserves what they tried for. But in this case, I understand that Tangmo has a bi polar disorder, and we do not know what is really the case behind the entertainment news. Of course I feel bad for Tangmo, but we can't really blame Tono for this. As of his vows or promises, Promises are made to be broken, I mean can anyone tell me of at least one promise that was never broken ever? It's not wrong for Tono to announce that he's single, everyone has their own rights to say what they want. And its not necessary for Tono to go back to Tangmo, but he could support her as a friend. Even though she feels like no one is on her side, Tangmo really needs help to realize that not everyone is alike and someday she will find the right person who can always be there for her. Right now is just not really the time. I'm not really on anyones side either, but I want to support both of them to get through this hard time in their lives.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My brother has a friend which we think he's bipolar, but was never confirm. We hung out with him one summer almost every weekend. He likes to make raciest jokes and if we don't agreed with him, he would go off on us. His mood changed so fast we couldn't keep up with him. One night we were joking about something and he couldn't take it, he got out of my car, hit my car and made a dent yelling he was gonna shoot us. The next morning he act like nothing happen. I thought it was strange cause I didn't know what "biplora" was, so we stopped hanging out with him. Till this day, my brothers friend never got help. That incident happened over 10yrs ago.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This is going to be very hard for me to retell and it is not for people to feel sorry for my cousin, Tono, or Tangmo but it is to bring some understandings to what may had happen or what it might had been like. My cousin married his ex at a really young age. She was 20 and he was only 25. It was the time of love conquered all, he knew she had depression and was bi polar but nothing anyone said matters. They said their vows and i can say 100%, he meant every single words he spoke, at that time, at a time when love conquers all. He even naively said "mew, love heals". I told him ok, i support you because he was my closes cousin. Everything was good for like 6-7 months until my family took him to work with them. They trained him to be a manager of his department and because of that he was often not home. He would stay at the office later, take out clients and ect. She started to get paranoid and accused him of cheating. She would stop taking her meds and when he comes home, the house would be trashed cus she had an episode. Sometime she would go into fits and either hurt him, hurt herself, or rip the house apart. She would curse at us and his friends. He repeatedly would tell her he loves her and only her, that he had to do this and that because it was part of work. Many times my older cousin his brother had to go meet the client in his place or work late in his place because he had to go home to her or she would lock them in the house. He often go into work late or late to meetings because she slashed his tires. It was to the point where we lost clients and my father had enough. Everyone in our family depended on the income from the company so it effected us and our employees. He called both of them, sat her down and told her what is going on at work. She would apologize ect ect but then a few days or weeks later, back to the way it was. Finally after a year or so he said he was too exhausted, that love can't conquer all when only one person is holding onto the ledge so he left her. She attempted her first suicide by driving a car into the pole, he felt guilty and went back to her. Couple of months later, he tried to leave again, she tried to drown herself in the pool. He suggested they go for counciling, she refused but promised she will change and take her meds as long as he gave her one more chance. Because he did love her, believe in his vows, and felt bad, he went back. It got worse and worse, he knew he couldn't leave because that mean she would die so on a drunken night he couldn't find a way out that he almost shot himself in the head! Now imagin this, i was on the phone with him, on the other side of the world when he said "mew i love you, i love our family but i can't live like this anymore. I'm tired, just so tired. Sorry I'm sorry, tell everyone I'm sorry" I heard a click! A freaked click. Luckily his brother stopped him in time yanking the gun away from him. It was the most emotional night of our lives. His mom, my aunt, went crying to my dad and he called a meeting. We decided that we are going to save him even if it meant her life. Is that co,d? Yes but he is our flesh and blood. He told my cousin to sign the divorce paper, had my aunt pack his bags, bought a one way ticket and sent him to me. Told hiM To never look back again. I heard that when our lawyer presented her with the divorce papers, she went nuts and attempted suicide again. Her family hated us so much because she went mad and ended up in the mental hospital. It wasnt until my dad's funeral when they came to pay their respect that they apologized and told us they understood what my cousin went through and couldn't blame him any longer.

I'm not saying this is what Tono went through but I'm explaining how hard it is to keep a vow to someone who is mentally ill. You want to love them and be there for them but doing so means you have to be extremely strong so that their illness doesn't kill you and your family. How many people can be that strong? I seriously do not know who had it worse in our case because although my cousin is physically free, he isn't mentally. Love scares him so much that til this day he would not commit to anyone. I hope that one day he will finally accept that he cant completely be responsible for her just because of this vow or promises he said to her and finally be able to love again.

Again, i shared this not because i want to give an excuse but because i just want to bring a different perspective.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' damn my weak heart :cry: what happen to the lady just break my heart. I cant' stand real life drama . I get emotional  . I can't take it anymore  loll . I'm going pray for speed recovery & hope she overcome this . I'll go watch slap/kiss lakorn or read fiction now before my eye turn red . No more read about this.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Love makes people blind. I think we all can agree on this. My comments were made not with the intent to blame Tono. From my previous comments. I always said I felt sorry for both of them. Also, I'm making general comments so they're not directed at anyone specifically. Just wanted to clarify. My responses are basically a reply summing up all the comments I read. I'm not telling Tono to put his life on hold. He can move on, but do so in a more low-key way. Some may think 4-5 months would be enough to get over someone, but I always say it takes about the same amount of time spent on the relationship to get over someone. They were engaged. I don't think that's enough time. For a guy, yes, but for a girl with bipolarism, maybe not. It varies for everyone. By all means, Tono can tell the press that he is single when asked. He doesn't have to keep it a secret. However, at the concert, I think each singer was introducing themselves but he chose to use that phrase to introduce himself. Why? He was in the moment I guess. I know he didn't mean to do any harm to her, but like Sarn said, her friend is sensitive. Just her not saying "hi" gets her upset. What about the way he announced that he was single so excitedly? It was enough to trigger Tangmo to end her life. The girl needs help and thank goodness her friend was there. Again, not blaming Tono, but dude, can you choose better timing?

In addition, I don't quite agree with the "promises are meant to be broken" statement. If all promises were made with that thought in mind, don't make them at all. Promises CAN be broken but don't say meant. In NcMeowmeow35 cousin's situation, yes, they can be broken. In Lor's situation in Peuan Paeng, yes, they can be broken. Lol. In Tono's case, idk what went through his mind for him to propose but should've thought long about it before he did it considering they didn't know each other for very long.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
RukTurMotJai said:
So this is what's going on. I saw #ripbabymelony and those pictures on Twitter earlier today and was very confused.
That's pretty mean. Her IG username is melony_official. She's still alive so I don't understand the rip. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's so many news right now. Some are asking why did tangmo allowed her friend to video her in the emergency unit during her treatment. They asked if it was a proper thing to do. The reporters and exact's people are looking for Tono right now but he turned off his phone. Exact sent someone to see how tangmo is doing. Also tangmo wanted to hold a press conference yesterday or something but wasn't allowed to so i think they said her father will do it later. As for Tono, exact said they'll have to find Tono and talk to him first then they'll talk about what happen at the concert.

Also that friend that video her created an ig for her and used the picture of her in the hospital. The heck?
Smh

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Tell me about it ^^^ What kind of friend does that? Give her some space. Who would want to let the world see them at their worse? That's why I questioned whether or not this was done for attention but the girl was actually suffering from drug intoxication. It's also a violation of patient confidentiality. Instead of worrying about her, he recorded her. Some friend... 

Here is a clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjpsVN6TlE

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They said that she would have to had allowed it for the staffs at the ER to allow the taping because it is a violation of patient confidentiality in which thailand does have that law in hospitals.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really don't want to think the unthinkable. Please don't let me find out that this was planned just like how in lakorns the n'rai's hire a hitman to shoot them in the arm just to gain sympathy from p'ek and the people around him. 

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
That's pretty mean. Her IG username is melony_official. She's still alive so I don't understand the rip.
Yeah, it's harsh. I didn't look much into it earlier but I didn't believe that she died or anything.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I really don't want to think the unthinkable. Please don't let me find out that this was planned just like how in lakorns the n'rai's hire a hitman to shoot them in the arm just to gain sympathy from p'ek and the people around him.
Same here. She does look like she's suffering. I dont think she can fake that, as for the rest, i don't know.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe the friend asked while she was in so much pain, she probably moved her head up and down because of the pain and the friend took that as a, yes. Don't know trying to make it seemed where the taping is OK. If there's news that Tangmo did this for attention and to keep herself in the news then honestly, there's not a whole lot of hope. But one would think, even that is way too much and a little low. Committing suicide is not a game...

We'll wait and see what the explanation will be. Tono, really hasn't had any good outcomes in this relationship. I don't think Tangmo should be in a relationship in the near future until she heals herself first. She has got to be strong enough to walk on her own and see the value of life. A relationship will just complicate things and her recovery. I don't see her relationship with Tono ever come to anything more regardless of what she wants.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Was she officially diagnosed with bipolar disorder? I'm surprised it took this long to come out.

He encouraged her to exercise and workout. When she got tired of the method, he found other ways to help her relax. He was her support.
I hope that's not all she did or got if she was officially diagnosed. Research shows bipolar needs to be treated with drugs for successful management. I have a friend who's Bipolar 2 and she's on Lithium and Zoloft and will likely be on them for life. In addition she goes to therapy every other week, family therapy every few months and keeps a daily diary on her feelings and this is just her maintenance program. When she was first diagnosed and trying to get it under control it was a lot rougher. In the beginning, she asked our group of friends to go do group support therapy with her and we went like once every 3 months or so. Once she got stabilized and entered maintenance therapy, we no longer went. But her family and fiance still does them. It's hard on the person but it can be tough for the people they live with too so that's why family therapy/support group can help.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She was diagnosed since she was 18 years old due to her parents divorcing. I don't know how she dealt with it but the Sanook did mentioned her seeing the doctor with Tono. She said she took pills to sleep since she has trouble sleeping. I'm sure she's on some type of medication but celebrities wouldn't come out to tell you they're on antidepressants would they? 

Also, in the Teeneemochit interview with her and Tono, Tangmo said she gave up on love. Tono changed her mind when he approached her. She said if he was brave enough to show it through his actions then he means it, which brings it back to my comment about him proposing and making a vow to her. It makes me frown to watch their engagement video and compare it to him announcing his single status. It gave me the Justin Timberlake making fun of Britney Spears at his concerts vibe. Lol. That's just me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkuc1qFgDiE  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3n6xG49m4

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sure it didn't help either that she was so into social media. Now this is just rumors with no confirmation, it was a grapevine thing but rumor has it that Tono had asked her many times to shut down her ig and all others social media. When i heard that a while back, I thought it was because she is just so rude and immature that she fights with people who post negative stuff on there. Plus she also use it to bash people who she didn't like very much so i thought maybe he was pissed about that. Now that I think about it, it may have made things worst for her condition.