Tang Pan Korn

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I just started watching episode 1 & 2, its really interesting & very good!
At first i thought it was going to be very boring but actually it turned our very good, i'm going to get episode 3 and the last episodes from my cousins this weekend, which i can't wait! I love the songs in this lakorn so much, I'm addicted LoL!! hahaa!

L

lalalek

This movie was so freaken good, i had to get the VCD...i watch it plenty of times and still not bored with it...i only fast foward when it hit's to May and Sakowjai's part, don't get me wrong, i love them but they can become so annoying in this movie...i think i like it better than the old version.. :wub:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Just watched ep.1 over the weekend. To bad i have to take my daughter trick-r-treating tonight, so i wont have a chance to continue on. LOL But yes, i love this lakorn, so far so good. So which one is May? I heard so much of her as nang'rai, but dont know any of na'rai's real name.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LOL it's that good? Yeah, il be watching ep.2 tonight.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
my cousin didn't bring all the tapes so i got to skip to the last two epis, its really good the ending was stupid like all lakorns hug & kiss forehead.....blah, blah.....yeh cos i thought there was gonna be more to the end not just hug and kiss!!! u knoe, but i really love this lakorn even tho i dislike the ending but at lease they finally got each other, lol i thought they would never get to be with each other, mann lol hahaa! :D but i recommend everyone should watch this lakorn ^_^ lol i'm so addicted to this lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!

sammie

sarNie Egg
:p can someone upload part 11-to part last for me in buddie media pleaz cause i didn't get a chance to finish it

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn, actually my whole family like it. We all watch when first came out and can't wait till the next part. I want to see the first version too. Anyone has it? :D :D :D :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
HuabNag said:
I love this lakorn, actually my whole family like it. We all watch when first came out and can't wait till the next part. I want to see the first version too. Anyone has it? :D :D :D :D
[post="41480"][/post]​
it was a great lakorn except that it drag a little but num and ann is my favorite so thats why i kept watching it.

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
anyone have any pictures of NUM from this lakorn ...

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
What happened to the old thread on this lakorn? It was like at 90+ pages or something. Just asking because there were the songs to the lakorn on there. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

navy

sarNie Adult
I really love this lakorn. Not just Ann and Num who covered their roles pretty well, aum and Chai are great too. Love the story line.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
can someone plz tell me how this lakorn ended!? i havent seen it yet..plz n thanks!
[post="132760"][/post]​

This lakorn was awesome!! At the end, Ann reborns for the third time. Num and Ann met at the music store, and instantly fell in love. Ann's parents and Chai (Num's dad), knew the history of their everlasting love and encourage them to pursue their mission. This time their love was not forbidden by anyone, even Num's mom (May). They had a wonderful wedding and lived happily ever after.