do ya chicks know wat they use back in the days LOL>>>>
pad belts

no wonder they say " u need a key to a woman heart" LOL>>>>
it loook like dis

[post="116834"][/post]​

Hey thanks for the pix..... it :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: heheheheheh

rukmos

sarNie Adult
My first time trying to use a tampon hurted like hell because I wasn't sure how to use it. then I gave up and used used pads.

anjos

for those who is scary of trying tampons: there is nothing to be scary of..... it very easy to put it in.... just read the instrustion...... follow it step by step..... I was scary at frist to....but after awhile when I got the hang of it... it great..... if it hart the frist time try it again.....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Buahahaha! Sarn, those pad belts looks like the "ancient" version of the v-strings and or thongs girls wear these days :lmao:

My, oh my, they look mighty uncomfy <_<

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
do ya chicks know wat they use back in the days LOL>>>>
pad belts

no wonder they say " u need a key to a woman heart" LOL>>>>
it loook like dis

[post="116834"][/post]​
wow i have lernt something today haha thats so uncomforble looking thx for sharing!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i like using both... pads is more comfortable... but i always feel like there is a leak... but wearing tampons by itself is not wise either... when it gets full and you forget to change it... it will leak a lot!

so... my solution... wear both... tampon to help minimize the flow... pad to safe guard against leaks...

Saifah

bite me x___
i prefer pads because its less complicated then tampons where you have to stick it in then pull it out to change... complicated.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i usually wear tampons because with pads, i feel like its too bulgy and feel like ppl will notice im wearing pads, thus theyll know that im on my period. so...with tampons, it is very easy, u feel nothing, doesnt hurt for me, and u can wear thongs lol, but for extra careful, i wear the panty liners too incase it leaks a little.