Tamasha (Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment)

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor's movie. Directed by Imtiaz Ali (who directed JWM, LAK, Rockstar, Highway) and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and Siddharth Roy Kapoor.

Yesterday the trailer was released. It will release on November 27, 2015

This is Deepika and Ranbir's 3rd film together. Though they broke up and have moved on in their lives, fans still want to see them together and love them like before.

This is the first poster

Step

Mrs James Ma
Trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_qxutU_qc

Exotic island, youthful abandon, far far away, Ved and Tara – a story begins. Ved has grown up among stories. As a kid in Simla, he would collect money, even steal money so that the old storyteller would tell him stories. Ramayan, Helen of Troy, Laila Majnu, Heer Ranjha, Aladin, Romeo Juliet. The storyteller would also say that all stories are the same. Ved wants his story with Tara to be different. So they decide to not tell each other who they are, to only lie about themselves and after returning from the island to never meet each other again. But they do meet again. The question is whether they will be able to shape their story in the way they want. Will the muse be able to make an artist of a common man, will Ved be able to break the shackles of ordinary existence, escape the corporate rat-race and become the way Tara sees him – the exuberant story-teller? Corsica, Shimla, Delhi, Calcutta, Japan – all the world is a stage – as the drama of Ved and Tara unfolds. Frolic, rage, quirk, laughter. Defeat, victory. Tamasha

cr wiki

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ranbir Kapoor needs this film to be a hit cos his last hit film was Yeh Jawani hai deewani, with Deepika. After that he had given flops continuously. This film will decide his career.
People are not happy with Ranbir's personal life. They dont want him to date someone like Katrina. Both Ranbir and Katrina cheated on their partners (Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Katrina, and Katrina cheated on Salman with Ranbir). Now he is in live in relationship with her. Fans are angry with Katrina cos she used Salman Khan to be where she is today in bollywood and then dumped him for someone who is Kapoor. (Ranbir is 5th Kapoor generation), she also made him move out of his parents' house to live with her, its shocking cos Ranbir loves his mom so much, all his ex GFs say how much he loves his mom, nobody thought he would choose Kat over his mom, this did not go well with his fans.
So his personal life is affecting his career.

Everyone is hoping Tamasha will save his career cos it has Deepika in it, she is the queen of Bollywood since 2012.

Even Ranbir's parents, his relatives don't like Kat. His mom once cropped her pic from family pic and uploaded it on social media :coverlaf:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I am so excited for Tamasha! I miss seeing Ranbir and Deepika onscreen since YJHD. They are so cute together. I'm still hoping and wishing that they'll get back together one day, since I am not a fan of Katrina. lol I'm so excited to see the movie when it comes out on DVD. :D 

Step

Mrs James Ma
When YJHD released, everyone wanted Ranbir and Deepika to be back together. Fans were crazy but now Deepika has Ranveer Singh who treats her like queen. Personally nobody likes Katrina but she acts with only big stars so her movies were hit. Fans also dont want Ranbir to date Kat cos she is not good enough. Kat is with Ranbir only cos he is a Kapoor. No one in his family likes Kat, specially his parents.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm not too much on Ranbir but I adore Deepika .. can't wait for this to come out. It looks so sad with him having multiple personality (must be a new trend too .. been seeing bipolar movies/dramas out lately). 

Step

Mrs James Ma
The movie was good. Both DP and RK were really good, I loved Imtiaz's message here but I'm so sad that DP promoted this from 2 months  :shrug: She should have thought what he and his friends did to her after their ugly break up before promoting this movie. Its like the team used her everywhere but her part in the movie is so less. 2nd half of the movie is all about RK. He ruined his career by making wrong film and wrong GF. Nobody can save him, DP should move on instead trying to save his career.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Tamasha is doing well. Fans loved Deepika and RK both. 
The Imtiaz Ali film earned Rs. 14.12 crores on Sunday, taking the opening weekend total of the film to Rs. 38.23 crores in India. This is fairly good because the movie has crossed the opening weekend totals of films like Baby (36.07 cr), Dil Dhadakne Do (37.05) and Tanu Weds Manu Returns (38.15 cr) and has got the 8th biggest opening weekend of 2015
Lol they used DP for this :wink:
cr boi

Step

Mrs James Ma
Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor's Tamasha despite opening to mixed response, is slowly and steadily heading towards success. Though there are few who haven't liked the film, many have been raving about it and can't seem to get enough of it.

To celebrate the success of Tamasha last night, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone along with their film's crew got together at a suburban restaurant.

At the success bash, when asked Ranbir how does he feel about the response, he said, "Start is very good for us. Most of the films get mixed response. As of now I would want to focus on the positive ones."

Probe him if he thinks that Deepika Padukone is his lucky charm and he admits, "I wouldn't call Deepika lucky. I don't like that word. But whichever film Deepika does, she does it with all her heart. We also feel like doing it by all our heart. People are crazy about her, she is popular and helps grab eyeballs. So I am happy all of us got to work together again."

Finally, after a stint of 3 flops, this one seems to have worked for Ranbir. Quiz him how it feels to be back and RK concludes, "I had never gone anywhere. Just that the films didn't do well. I am here only and will always be. Jeena Yahan Marna Yahan Iske Siva Jaana Ka."

cr IANS

P.S. I knew RK will change after the promotion :p he used to say DP is his lucky charm before